Making Connections discussion

Into the Dark
This topic is about Into the Dark
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 802. INTO THE DARK by Stacy Green

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Mar 02, 2013 12:01AM) (new)

Sheri | 6194 comments Mod
Into The Dark by Stacy Green Stacy Green
Genre: Suspense/Romance
Page Count: 284

Book Description:
IT’S THE MOMENTS FROM OUR PAST THAT BIND US.

Branch Manager Emilie Davis is having a day like any other–until two masked men storm into WestOne Bank demanding cash. Her hopes of a quick end to her terror are dashed when she realizes one of the men has no interest in the bank’s money. Emilie is his prize, and he’s come to claim her.

When hostage negotiator Nathan Madigan and Las Vegas SWAT enter the bank on a rescue mission, Emilie’s captor makes a shocking escape into the abyss that lies beneath the city: the Las Vegas storm drains, a refuge for the downtrodden and the desperate.

HOW WILL IT END?

Who is the man the media has dubbed the “Taker?” Why is he after Emilie, and what is the connection he’s convinced they share?

Emilie can’t run from the Taker, and she can’t escape her own past. As her life closes in on her, she has nowhere to turn but to Nathan. The lines of professionalism blur as Nathan becomes determined to save Emilie. Together they venture into the depths beneath Las Vegas and discover a shocking piece of the puzzle.

But the Taker remains one step ahead. Desperate for the threat to emerge from the shadows, Emilie makes a bold move to reclaim her life, and it may cost her everything.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: .pdf, .epub, .prc for Kindle.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Amy Sue
2. Vicki
3. Jonel
4. Nar

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) I already have two requests in to books on here, but if I could, I would be interested in this to. Not sure if there is a limit. If I am eligable I would want this one in .epub mydemonkittie. Name is Amy. Let me know.

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Please send an ePub copy to bibliofreak50@gmail.com

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Amy and Vicki

Jonel could I request an epub format please. jonelboyko@nexicom.net

message 6: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Thanks Tana ;)

message 7: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6194 comments Mod
Sent your request Jonel

message 8: by Nar - (new)

Nar - (narraries) | 12 comments This book looks interesting, can you send me an epub format please?

bellanarr@yahoo.com

message 9: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Nar

Jonel Here's the Goodreads link for my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/....

It's also on B&N, Amazon (.ca & .com) and will be on my blog (http://purejonel.blogspot.ca/) next week.

Thanks so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Into the Dark (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stacy Green (other topics)