Ouran high school host club discussion

Ouran High School > dorm rooms (girls)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by panda (new)

panda | 1363 comments Mod
dorm room for the school!!!

message 2: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio sighed as Yukki caried her to her room and rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you."

message 3: by panda (new)

" your welcome." he said a he put her down. "go take a bath, i'll wait for you here." yukki sat on her bed.

message 4: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio nodded as she limped slowly to the restroom and turned the water on to almost scortching hot.

message 5: by panda (new)

yukki waited for sio he layed on the bed half asleep.

message 6: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio groaned as she pulled herself out of the water and wrapped a towel around herself.

message 7: by panda (new)

"should i turn around as u change?" yukki asked teasingly. he cupped her chheck and kissed her lips softly.

message 8: by panda (new)

(rp)

message 9: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments (sorry, I fell asleep)

"Well, that would certainly be the gentlemanly thing to do." Sio chuckled as she leaned against him for support, but careful not to get him wet.

message 10: by panda (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:08AM) (new)

(dont worry i fell asleep too)

yukki pulled her close kissing her passionatly. he turned around and waited for her to change.

message 11: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio smiled happily at the kiss and quickly pulled on a night dress before taking his hand and leading him to the bed. "Stay with me? Please?"

message 12: by panda (new)

yukki smiled sweetly. "a much as you look stunning in your night dress, i dont think i can..."

message 13: by panda (new)

(your charaters picture is from the show vampire knight.)

message 14: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio sighed and nodded sadly. "Its ok." She squeezed his hand as she sat on the edge of her bed.

(Yeah, it was as close as I could get.)

message 15: by panda (new)

yukki smiled. "i think i could postpone the meeting with my father, a face like that cant be ignored..." e kissed her leaning her into the bed.

message 16: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio smiled into the kiss a little before laying down and pulling up the blanket. "I am curious about one thing."

message 17: by panda (new)

"what's that?" he whispered in her ear, kissing her neck to her collar bone

message 18: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments "This ring," Sio twisted the ring that adorned her ring finger, "Why is it that Anna does not have it?"

message 19: by panda (new)

yukki took her hand and the ring. "because i do not love anna in any way that i love you sio, is that so hard to beleive?" he kiss her passionately.

message 20: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments "No...its just that if you two were to be married, shouldn't she already have this ring?"

message 21: by panda (new)

yukki smiled trying to give her the idea. "yes that's correct."

message 22: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio raised her eyebrow at him, and looked back at the ring before her eyes widened and looked up at him, shocked. "Wait...does that mean..."

message 23: by panda (new)

yukki kissed her passionately before she could anything else. "i love you sio."

message 24: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I love you too Yukki."

message 25: by panda (new)

"my father is going to kill me when he finds out i broke off the engagenent with anna, but all i could see it was worth it." he kissed her lips all the way to her covered stomach.

message 26: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio stroked Yukki's hair softly and smiled reassuringly. "We will go through this together. Maybe my dad can help too...once you meet him that is." She winked at him.

message 27: by panda (new)

"cant wait." he kissed hard not leting her lips go. "are you ready for this."

message 28: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments "Not yet. The storm isn't completely past." Sio mumbbled against his lips and snuggled close to him, closing her eyes as she became more tired.

(Are you really excited for our characters to get together?)

message 29: by panda (new)

(yes... kinda i love romance. i cant be blaimed)

"so your not ready for the wedding."he kissed her forehead.his phone rang,""hello." yelling on the phone in french. his father. he stood up and lean against the door loking at sio scarly. "father, sio-" he yelled somemore. yukki spoke to his father in french. "i understand thank you." he looked at sio sadly.

message 30: by Sakerra (last edited Dec 31, 2012 03:04PM) (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio sat up carefully and got out of bed before walking over to him. "He knows?"

(Hey, no complaints. I just hope its not all that Yukki thinks about. ;))

message 31: by panda (new)

yukki nodded. "not only that he knows, he's thinking about moving the wedding up. if i do anything... inappropriate in front of anna or if iget near you he will do the wedding right that instant." he kissed her. "it seems that i cant be near you anymore."

(dont let sio agree to this.)

message 32: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments (Of course she won't)

Sio raised her eyebrow and nodded before biting her lip. "And what could he do to make you say yes? A marriage has to be signed by both the husband and wife. Technically, you can't really be married without being truly threatened or wanting to be."

message 33: by panda (last edited Dec 31, 2012 03:26PM) (new)

"that's the point sio,i am threatened- by my father, he knows how much i love you and he is using that to make me say yes. sio, if you really love me you accept this." he kissed her forehead.

message 34: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments "No! I can take care of myself just fine, and will not be threatened. What is it that he is threatening to do Yukki?" Sio felt her voice become quieter and kept her sights on Yukki.

message 35: by panda (last edited Dec 31, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

"taking you from me... making me leave the host club...i'll be going back to france with my father by his side and anna's." he stated to open the door.

message 36: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments "Yukki!" Sio reached forward and clung to the back of his shirt.

message 37: by panda (new)

"sio please let go of me, already making this hard enough as it is." he made sio let go of him. "goodbye sio." he shut the door leaving her alone.

(if sio still wants yukki he will be in the swimming pool please post first because im going to eat pie for the new year. I LIKE PIE!!!)

message 38: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio ran into her room and into her closet before locking it as she waited for Yukki.

message 39: by panda (new)

Yukki got into her room and locked the door behind him. He turned to see no one there, where is Sio he thought. He look down on the floor seeing wet water trails on the floor leading to the closet. He grinned. " Bunny, bunny where are the tiger wants to play with u." He teased as he sang.

message 40: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio grinned as she finished putting on her t-shirt and jeans and looked around for her shoes.

message 41: by panda (new)

(Sorry I fell asleep)
Yukki pulled on the closet doors to see that they won't open. She probably locked herself in ,he thought. He he took a sizer and strated picking the lock he open the door only to find Sio in new clothes. "Tiger wants to play." He princess carried and took her to the bed. He kissed her hard

message 42: by panda (new)

(RP ME PLEASE)
(SORRY CAPS LEFT ON)

message 43: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments (Hahaha well some of us need sleep :P )

Sio began giggling and reached up to cling to him. "Where did you learn to pick locks?" She smirked up at him.

message 44: by panda (new)

(I k r)
"Let's just say when my father wasn't looking a friend taught me." He mumbled against there neck. "I'm sorry Sio." He kissed her hard.

message 45: by panda (new)

(Do you want to go over at the pond now or later ?)

message 46: by panda (new)

(Rp me please)

message 47: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments "Shhh." Sio smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. "Come on, I believe you wanted to show me something at the pond." Sio grabbed his hand and dragged him out of her dorm.

message 48: by panda (new)

(thi is when he comes right)

message 49: by panda (new)

Yukki was dragged into her room kind of feeling her anger. "What is it Sio?"

message 50: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 1054 comments Sio sighed as she looked at the deep green carpet of her room. "Yukki, were you honest when you have not slept with another girl?" She asked bluntly.

« previous 1 3