One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Le Lenny and Cube

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Here we go!We will drink tea together!*British accent*

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Whoa!You reply fast O.O

So, what is it gonna be about?

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) My character will float through space .______________.

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ._____________.

What the hell am I listening to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTVGK...

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) I accept the challenge!

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Introduce them as they go ^^

Although, I has to look for a picture O.O AND A NAME!

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) You start

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) PS:Don't get bothered if I don't write much, cause I don't write much

message 10: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((I don't know what to write O.O))

message 11: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Both of them >.<?Forgive me if I am frustrating to RP with))

message 12: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Oh!Forgive me*bows*))

Nathan waited for the door to be opened by someone(That sucked >.<)

message 13: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan watched as they argued. He even started to wonder if he was invisible.

message 14: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((W-Wait, where's Nathan again?Why do I feel so awkward?! >.<))

message 15: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((FINALLY!It was on that annoying ass page that said 'Goodreads is over capacity'. I hate those words -.-

message 16: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Sorry, I had to go to sleep XD))

message 17: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan looked at the messanger"Really?A message?"his eyes widened"What's the message?"

message 18: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Yes. I am aware."Nathan looked at the professor.

message 19: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan gulped. This was sudden. "Why me?"Nathan raised an eyebrow

message 20: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan's eyes widened"Why all this all of the sudden?Am I supposed to lead an army now?Or come in between both sides and say 'lets make peace!'?Professor, I don't see how are we going to end this war between the two sides."He crossed his arms.

message 21: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan jumped and looked at the boy"Oh, great."he turned towards the professor"I will need a map as well. And pack, and get my sword. If I'm going on this I must prepare a lot of things."

message 22: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan went to prepare all his things. He opened up a drawer, his sword was there. It was 3 feet long and it was silver. He picked it up and put it in his bag.

message 23: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "It's okay."Nathan said. But it wasn't, he still prepared his bag for the journey.

message 24: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((He was sort of panicking))

message 25: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan finished packing later at night. He was tired, he jumped in his bed and closed his eyes. Tomorrow was going to be a tough day...Might as well get rest now. He fell asleep.

message 26: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) (Yes, next morning. Let me warn you that Nathan is a heavy sleeper XD)

message 27: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan only waved his hand and turned.

message 28: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan snored in response.

message 29: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan fell off the bed and grunted"Uh?"he said

message 30: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Oh, yeah."Nathan frowned and looked at the bed.

message 31: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Oh, right, dressed"Nathan repeated in a sore tone.

message 32: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan came out of his room walking slowly. He could barely get himself dressed.
"I'm ready"He groaned

((FAK!Stupid notifications!*burns the notification icon*))

message 33: by The Last Falanga (last edited Jan 07, 2013 03:35PM) (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((*Smirks*You shouldn't have said that*rubs hands evilly and thinks of an evil plan*))

"I did"Nathan groaned.

message 34: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((*Shakes head*I will behave next time you give me an extremely evil plan))

"How are you NOT tired"Nathan said not having a clue about what they were talking about.

message 35: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Don't call me that"Nathan protested silently"If you would be so kind"he muttered.

message 36: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan sat next to the Professor and leaned his head backwards.

message 37: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) The tune that Archie was whistling only made him sleep even more.

message 38: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan didn't hear him. He was deeply asleep.

message 39: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan slowly leaned towards the professor's shoulder.

message 40: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((The Professor is a girl O.o))

Nathan leaned against the Professor's shoulder and started snoring lightly.

message 41: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Wow XD. I dissagree that women are useless*raises finger*Girls/Women are God's most beautiful creation!True story*points at Cube*))

Nathan sit up straight quickly and looked around slowly. His vision was kind of blurry, and he was feeling kind of dizzy too"What?"he snapped.

message 42: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan's vision cleared"I'M AWAKE!"he held out his hands. "If I did something weird, please, do NOT inform me about it"he kept making the pose"Thank you very much"

message 43: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan sighed and sat back. He was still sleepy. All he wanted to do was lay there and sleep. Maybe just catch up with his sleep. He tried very hard not to close his eyes.

((I am trying SOOOOOOOOO hard!>.<))

message 44: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((I'M TRYING SOOOO HARD TO WRITE A LOT!!To make this RP not boring for you))

message 45: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan looked around. He couldn't see the ambushers. He could only hear the shots.

((*head expluds from thinking*))

message 46: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan's eyes widened as bullets hit the wood. Not just that...was it him?Or did the Professor had feminine eyes?He couldn't focus on that now. They were under attack. All he could do was hope that Archie got them out of there.

message 47: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan's eyes widened as he saw the Professor pull out a gun. He couldn't react. He didn't have a gun, and he felt useless. If he was this useless, why was he so important?

message 48: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan only nodded in response. He didn't want to say anything. Obviously, he wasn't sleepy anymore. Especially when he wanted to figure out if those were feminine eyes or not.

message 49: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Didn't we already cross it?"Nathan raised an eyebrow as he sat up.

message 50: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Time?"Nathan put his hand on the top of his head.

« previous 1 3