Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
House Points > HOUSE CUP AND NEW YEARS CELLEBRATION!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:59PM) (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
Hello members!
For some, the New Years celebrations have already begun. For me, they start tomorrow, but nonetheless, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I don't know about you guys, but I truly believe this upcoming 2013 is going to be beautiful.
Not that this year wasn't.

But you know.

So, with the new year comes the House Cup, which will be revealed tonight. To which house it belongs to, that is.
So let's talk for a second before we continue.

Emma, our past Mod has left the group, and I and my fellow Mods have done what we could to keep the group up and running and as amazing as when Emma modded. I can't say we've fully lived up to her requests from us, that doesn't mean we won't.
We also want the group to be the best on Goodreads, and we are hoping, that with our members help, we can achieve that!
So, this year has come to an end, and of the next one, we plan to improve the group even more to bring it to it's full potential!

This year has been great, and really God blessed, and we hope the next is even more amazing.
Now, before we move on, let's raise our wands to improvements. On the group, on our lives, in ourselves, and in our circumstances. All of which we are capable and responsible to bring to ourselves.

HOUSE CUP!
Such a pleasant time of year, seeing what house will be pleased to know that they will have the great hall decorated in their bright house colors, and social recognition of victory!
I am going to drag this out a little, just to torture you all a few more seconds...

And the House Cup, in all it's beautiful glory and praise... Raise your wands and give me a cyber handclap...
The House Cup...
Goes to...
(view spoiler)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Being a Ravenclaw myself, I am now throwing you all dirty looks, and going back through my notes.

-The MODS!

message 2: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) :( slytherins sad.

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 472 comments Abigail wrote: "Hello members!
For some, the New Years celebrations have already begun. For me, they start tomorrow, but nonetheless, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I don't know about you guys, but I truly believe this upcoming..."

:D LOL Abigail - "Being a Ravenclaw myself, I am now throwing you all dirty looks, and going back through my notes." Still, I'm in Gryffindor, so I'm glad we won.

Wonderful, beautiful New Years message - thanks!

Happy New Year everyone!

message 4: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
Becca wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Hello members!
For some, the New Years celebrations have already begun. For me, they start tomorrow, but nonetheless, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I don't know about you guys, but I truly belie..."

You Gryffindors won from pure luck, that's all. We could charm you under the table.
(Winky wink, I am glad also. :P)

message 5: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments I have a character in all houses, so I'm cool with that and sad (I have mostly Ravenclaws so :°-( )

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Lily was a Gryffindor when she was at Hogworts so I ish happeh!

message 7: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments I think I have like... 1 in Gryffindor...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

XD well right now I have no charries in the group (except Firenze but I havent made him yet either :/) I'm in the slow painful process of making characters for here again. Amalek Potter will be a Gryffindor or Slytherin like his parents, but then I have like one or two others I want to make maybe a Ravenclaw....hrm idk yet

message 9: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments Let'd make two friends

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

derp okay. I guess (for now at least) I will just use the template given to make my charries and add to it later

message 11: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments kk

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

am down with the flu :/ not really workin or rpin til im better

message 13: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments Good job!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

??

message 15: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments sorry, my screen cut off half the last post

message 16: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments I hope you feel better!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks

message 18: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments Your welcome. I have to go, bye!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.