The Infernal Devices and Mortal Instrument Roleplay discussion

London(ID) > The Fae Realm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America smiled a bit. "You just called yourself beautiful," she pointed out. "And deadly."

message 2: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier doesn't smile when he says 'Yes, i did'.

message 3: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments He really doesn't like it here, America thought. She laced her fingers through his and squeezed.

message 4: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier instinctively squeezes back. They are lead through the vines made of silver and the lush green paths. Fae watch them unabashed, each one more beautiful than the last. Some leer at America and Xavier almost growls as he puts a protective arm around her.

message 5: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America stepped closer to Xavier as some of the fae looked at her openly. Everything here was unreal and delicate looking, yet she couldn't wait to be away from the other creatures.

message 6: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments They are lead into the heart of the crystal and earthy palace. The throne room is emaculate, fit for royalty only. It's beauty is cold however, much like the queen herself.

message 7: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America shivered as she examined the room. High ceilings, beautiful decor, but it put her on edge.

message 8: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Sitting on green crystal stone is the Queen. She is astoundingly beautiful, it hurts to even look at her for too long. But Xavier knows the darkness that surrounds her heart. The Queen has long silver hair like moonlight and her features are sharply perfect, every movement is elegant, unfortunately her eyes are a dark midnight blue with gold around the iris and golden flecks. They match Xavier's almost exactly, Xavier hates this fact, he wants no part of her. Thier faces hold the same beauty, although Xavier's is far more masculine.

message 9: by Halle (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:54PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America's eyes finally found the queen, and she immediately felt inadequate. She was stunningly beautiful and had eyes a much more interesting shade of blue than America's navy ones. America felt drowsy as she watched the queen.

message 10: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments The Queens gaze turned to Xavier and a smile breaks out over her face. Xavier has to force himself not to flinch. 'My son, my prince of angels, to what do i owe the pleasure of your company?'

message 11: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America was confused. The queen seemed to genuinely love Xavier.

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier knows the Queens smile may seem genuine, but he could never forget the pain she had caused him. The whipping had been so very painful, but the worst part had been seeing her face, calm and cold as he has been beaten and whipped before her. She cared for his power, nothing more. Xavier's expression is blank when he says 'You know why i am here, your people keep stalking me, under your order it would seem'.

message 13: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America felt the coldness seep into her bones as she squeezed Xavier's hand. She studied the queen's blank reaction, and determined Xavier's statement wasn't out of the ordinary around here.

message 14: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments The Queen regards Xavier with what Xavier knows now to be greedy and evil eyes. Then she turns her attention to America, she looks the girl over and Xavier stands closer to her in a protective way. It had been a mistake to bring her here, the Queen would use her against him.

message 15: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America glanced at the ground, the walls, just anywhere the Queen wasn't.

message 16: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:19AM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier's jaw clenched and his hand around America's gets tighter, 'Leave her out of it, Queen', the Queens eyes sparkle with intellect, the Queen is no idiot, Xavier knows he has made a mistake. The Queen says in her sing song velvet voice, a voice that had caused more suffering and death than Xavier could comprehend, 'I am your Queen my prince, my son, you must call me by what i wish, you are my son and i am your...', she wants him to say it, Xavier lifts his chin defiantly, the Queen smiles again at his attitude 'Call me by my true name, call me by what sons call the ones who give them life, if not, then i will take away your companion'.

message 17: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America found her voice. "Not likely!" she said. She pulled away slightly from Xavier and stood up straighter. America looked directly in the Queen's eyes, unblinking.

message 18: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier surpreses the urge to wince as America makes some kind of attempt at defiance. Xavier says 'Fine....Mother' he spits out 'just leave the girl, i will kill anyone who touches her' Xavier looks the Queen in the eye unwavering and says 'You know i will'.

message 19: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America decided if Xavier was calling her his mother, she really shouldn't be talking rudely to her. She pressed her lips together.

message 20: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:02PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments The Queen glares at Xavier, Xaiver can't help but be glad of the reaction he had caused, he still stands protectively in front of America.

message 21: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America highly doubted the Queen was going to stop sending the fae after Xavier. In fact, she found it hard to believe he thought talking to her would work.

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier knows it is hopeless, that the Queen would never stop, she's ruthless and never ending, two very bad traits in an enemy.

message 23: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America fiddled with the top of her skirt, waiting for the Queen to finally say something. It was very unnerving to just have her staring.

message 24: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments The Queen raises her chin regally and says far too casually 'Hold her' she snaps her fingers and 5 guards head over to America. Xavier snaps then he takes out his blade and moves closer to America, 'touch her and i will end you' he snarls.

message 25: by Halle (last edited Jan 02, 2013 12:27AM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America reached up to take the sheathed serpah blade from her blonde hair. She mentally played out the scenario: Five highly trained Fae that had been around for centuries and have infinite backup against Xavier and herself.

message 26: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier hates the fact that he will have to do it again but he does, he uses his fae ability to speak inside America's mind "Take my hand and i'll get us out of here using magic".

message 27: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments 'Magic?' America thought, torn between terror and excitement. Regardless she reached for his hand.

message 28: by B L Jones (last edited Jan 02, 2013 02:40PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments If the Queen had been expecting it then she would have used her own power to stop him, but she knows how much he hates using it so when America takes his hand he grips onto it tightly, he says the words 'kazpaderi' and his eyes glow brightly, the next minute they are ouside the institute. Only he, having the powers of a prince, could do such a thing.

message 29: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America watched as the Institute swam into focus in front of her eyes. She blinked a few times to adjust. "Wow," she said. It's the first thing that came to mind.

message 30: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier turns to America, his eyes stop glowing abruptly, 'I apolagise America, that went...differently to how i imagined... sort of' he says.

message 31: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America shook her head. "So I take it she won't be leaving you alone?" she said. 'The Queen I mean."

message 32: by B L Jones (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:33PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier laughs wthout humour and says 'No, i imagine not, she's most likely very angry about me escaping with you'.

message 33: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments "Why didn't she stop you?" America asked. She'd been wondering that. "She certainly has the power."

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments 'She knows i hate using my power, i a prince so im the only one with anywhere near as much power as her, she was just caught off guard though' says Xavier.

message 35: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments Speaking of his power, America asked, "If you're part fae, you can't lie can you?" That must have been awful.

message 36: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments 'No, but im an expert at bending the truth' answers Xavier, and he was, he'd needed to be.

message 37: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments "You'd have to be," America figured. "I find it laughable you've never been able to lie. Even about something trivial like... if you had a good day or something?"

message 38: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments 'Well thats easy to ivade, i can just say that my day was alright considering it could have been worse, ro something like that' Xavier replies distractedly, he steps closer to America, he touches her face lightly 'I apolagise again for everything America, but it was nice to have someone with me for once, someone on my side'.

message 39: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America bit her lip and looked at Xavier hesitantly. She took a step towards him and threw her arms around him.

message 40: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier gripped America tightly and leans his forhead against hers softly.

message 41: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments "I'm sorry you felt like you were alone," she said quietly. "But now I'm here, and I won't leave, all right?" She looked intently into his eyes.

message 42: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier looks down into her eyes, his own flash with gold, he feels strangely attached to her, he doesn't know if its the fae part of him or the shadowhunter.

message 43: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America watched his eyes glint in that odd way they did and smiled a little.

message 44: by B L Jones (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:53AM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier doesn't smile back, America unsettles him in a way he doesn't quite understand.

message 45: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America let go of him and stepped back. She tucked a piece of behind her ear while she looked down. "Um."

message 46: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier just watches her intently.

message 47: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments America glanced up at him and blinked at his intense gaze.

message 48: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments Xavier reaches out to touch her but stops, 'strange' he murmers to himself still looking at her.

message 49: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 569 comments "What?" America asked him curiously.

message 50: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 605 comments 'You... Your just...' he trials off unsure of how to finish, Xavir looks America over again slowly.

« previous 1 3