Highschool Rp discussion

Homes > Cory's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 441 (441 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 2: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Nice place," She said as they drove up.

message 3: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Why thank you." He stopped the car and parked it.

message 4: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She climbed out. "So is this place all yours or have you yet to move out?"

message 5: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "It's all mine." He said as he got out.

message 6: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She looked at him in shock. "Sick!" she said. "You must throw wicked parties."

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "I haven't thrown one yet but I plan to this weekend." He smiled brightly.

message 8: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Cool!" She said. "I'll text the gang." She followed him up to the door.

message 9: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "The gang?" He asks as he opens the door.

message 10: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "You'll learn about them in training," she said. "So.. An in-home gym. That's cool!"

message 11: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Yeah. The 24 hour gym costs to much." He walked inside.

message 12: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She giggled. "I'll drink to that!" She followed him

message 13: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He laughs and walks straight to the home gym.

message 14: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Woah.." She looked around in awe.

message 15: by Cecilia (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:30PM) (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Yep. I hope you don't mind but..." He took his shirt off. "I work out shirtless."

message 16: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She tried not to stare. "I don't mind at all.." She looked at him. "..Cory."

message 17: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He looked at her and smiled then sat down.

message 18: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She took out her phone and pretended to text her friend(but was actually taking photos.)

message 19: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He knew what she was doing but didn't mind. He started to work out.

message 20: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She actually started to text.

To: Tess, Brandon, Jake, Mike, Morgan, Allie, Caity, Quince

Message: Hey guys, found us a new member. Football team, Maybe?
Names Cory. @Girls: I get dibs.
Note: He hates Swix just as much as we do.
Xoxo
M
Attachment: 1 Image

message 21: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He glanced at her everyonce in a while to see what she was up to.

message 22: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She smiled at him and watched him.

message 23: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) After a while, he was done. "I'm deciding to be lazy today."

message 24: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She grinned and giggled. "Okay. Down to training," she said, pulling a binder out of her bag.

message 25: by Cecilia (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:51PM) (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He raised an eyebrow, grabbin his shirt. "And you carry a binder for this?"

message 26: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Yea, doesn't- what are you doing?? Leave the shirt off!"

message 27: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He put the shirt down. "Okay then."

message 28: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She blushed. "Moving on.." She opened the binder. "These are the others. This is Morgan," she said, pointing to a perky blonde. "Tess," Redhead with glasses. "Allie," Light brunette with hot pink highlights. "Brandon," Broad-shouldered guy with short black hair. "Quince," shaggy blonde hair. "Jake," Brown Mohawk. "Mike," White/Blonde wavy hair and braces. "Caity," Curly black hair. "And Me." She pointed to herself. "And, if they like you, which judging from my phone, they will, "Your picture goes here."

message 29: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He nodded. "Sounds fair enough."

message 30: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Okay." Her phone buzzed. She showed him the screen: 43 new texts. "I think they like you. As you see, the girls have their photos taken in their cheer uniform, guys shirtless. Smile," she said, pulling out a camera where you snap a pic and it prints.

message 31: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He smiled as he was told, mostly from all of the texts that she got about him.

message 32: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She took the pic and put in in the book, then wrote his name in pencil next to it. She turned the page. "These are what sports we dominate. Volleyball-Caity and Allie, Me-Cheer, Cross country- Tess, Swimming-Brandon, baseball-Mike, BMX-Quince, Hockey-Jake, and Synchronized Swimming, Morgan. Play any sports?" She asked him.

(Lol my friend Morgan and I actually do synchronized swimming.)

message 33: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) ((Wow nice))

"I play Football and Soccer." He says, happily.

message 34: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Football AND Soccer. You're gonna give the guys a run for their money." She turned the page. "Relationships."

message 35: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Um...Like what?" He asks her.

message 36: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Okay. Well, Morgan and Brandon, power couple. Stay away. Jake likes Tess, But Tess likes Mike, but Mike is busy dating Caity. That leaves Allie and I just.. There."

message 37: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Oh...That makes sence..." He didn't want to say what was on his mind.

message 38: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "What makes sense?" She asked

message 39: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "All of the relationships that everyone has with each other."

message 40: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Oh. Yea, I guess."

Text!!

To: Marissa
Message: Hey girlie, Caity here. Listen, the gangs all together and we want to meet this kid. Now. Where are you?
Xoxo
Caity

She texted them the Adress. "Hey, the gang wants to know if they can come over...?"

message 41: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Sure. My house is open to anyone. Can I put my shirt back on now?" He asks her.

message 42: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments *doorbell*
"Yea, now I would," she said. "Or Allie will be all over you."

message 43: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He laughed and put his shirt back on, going to open the door.

message 44: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments She trailed behind him. "Brace yourself," she whispered.

message 45: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He sighed and opened the door.

message 46: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "HIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Caity Morgan Allie and Tess. The guys just shrugged as they followed the girls into the house after they had jumped Cory.

message 47: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Cory looked at all of them. "Um..Hi"

message 48: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments The girls walked over to the book and Marissa stood by Cory. "Cory, this is Brandon, Jake, Mike and Quince. Guys, this is Cory. He plays Soccer AND football."
Jake looked at him, confused. "Aren't those the same thing?" He asked in a London accent.

message 49: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Cory shook his head. "American football." He pointed out.

message 50: by Karoline (new)

Karoline Austin (yo_its_karoline) | 979 comments "Oh, well.isn't that the dogs bollocks?"
Brandon wandered off to Morgan. "He doesn't say much," Quince explained.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9