The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Other Locations > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
-

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rae entered the library and took a book-Horses in the Magical World-and began to read, marveling at the color pictures and the fact-files of information about each horse. She put it on the pile of books for the next week, which currently consisted of two other books. They were Magical Urban Myths and Hidden Secrets of Hogwarts School.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared looked around for the book he was looking for. The librarian had called him earlier that day because the book he had reserved-Pranking for the Advanced by George Weasley-was in the library. It was the first time it had been in the library for months. Jared put his hand on a wacky-patterned spine-he pulled it out and yes, it was the book he was looking for! He went to check it out and hurried out of the library, hoping none of his friends had seen him in there; they'd never let him hear the end of it.

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek walked into the library and walked towards the section on Blood Type. He had been instructed by his father to check out a book called "Pure Bloods: On Their Superiority". Derek wouldn't have done it but his father had said that the librarian had been instructed to inform him should Derek choose not to check it out. But nowhere in the letter had he said to actually read it. So, Derek checked the book out walked outside and walked promptly right back in to return it.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I walked into the library and sat down. I didn't see Isa or Clary anywhere. But they were probably either on their way or somewhere in this ginormous place. I sat down by one of my fellow Gryffindors, Jared, and looked at the book he was looking at "Pranking for the advanced"
"Oh, that's a great book!" I laughed "I bought it at diagon alley this year, George Weasley's like my inspiration! There are some really great ideas in there...I've pulled a couple small ones...but I wish I could do some of the bigger ones."

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((Who are you talking to Cassi? :) ))

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((Ok :) ))

I paused from the conversation I was having with Jared and looked up. I smiled "Hey, I'm Ginger. Third year."

message 8: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel Julie timidly peaked around the door and when no one looked up, entered the library. She gasped. The Hogwarts library was nothing short of what she had imagined: marvelous. She went straight to the bookshelves, picked a book with an interesting title, and sat down right there in the middle of the shelves to read it.

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "Uh," I looked at Jared. "Yeah, sure have a seat. I'm in Gryffindor." I smiled

message 10: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary entered the library at a near run. She knew that Ginger and Isa were expecting her, but she had gotten caught up in a good book. This was a common enough occurrence. She looked around and spotted Ginger talking to a few people, but no Isa. Clary walked over to Ginger's group and said, "Hey guys what are you talking about?"

message 11: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel After a few minutes, Julie stopped, and looked around. She saw a group of a few people sitting close by. She thought she should probably start meeting some new people, as she would be rather lonely with no friends for seven years. She figured that the library would be a good place to start.
Julie got up, put the book back on the shelf, and walked over to the group of people.
"Hi. I'm Julie, I just got here. Mind if I join you?"

message 12: by Daphne (last edited Jan 06, 2013 05:57PM) (new)

Daphne Schigiel "Thanks! I'm Julie, I'm a first year. My three siblings go here already."
She sat down in one of the available chairs.

(I'm sorry if you weren't talking to my character. I'm very new at this, and I just realized that my character kind of just interrupted a converstaion.)

message 13: by Daphne (last edited Jan 06, 2013 06:00PM) (new)

Daphne Schigiel "Well, here's the funny thing. My oldest sister was put in Gryffindor, and then my other sister was put in Slytherin, and my brother was put in Hufflepuff! My family's a bit odd that way. I want to be in Ravenclaw, though. What about you?"

message 14: by Daphne (last edited Jan 06, 2013 06:23PM) (new)

Daphne Schigiel (Five more for me!)

"Yeah, it would! Isn't this library just amazing? There are so many books, I can't wait to read them!"

message 15: by Daphne (last edited Jan 06, 2013 06:31PM) (new)

Daphne Schigiel Julie took it. "No, what is it about? Is it good? I love reading muggle fantasy books, they're so imaginative," she said.

message 16: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel "Ooh, I want to check it out, it sounds really good! Thanks!" Julie replies back. A boy walks in and comes over. Karana knows him, Julie thinks.
"Hi, I'm Julie!" she says.

message 17: by Daphne (last edited Jan 08, 2013 06:21PM) (new)

Daphne Schigiel (Confused, very confused. Are Dylan and Drake the same person?)
Julie did not know this boy, and moved away.
"Please don't touch me. I don't know you." Seeing that Karana looked uncomfortable, she said, "Karana, why don't we go to the grounds, outside?" Suddenly, Julie decided that she did not like this boy at all. "You," she said, pointed at him, "can stay here and not follow us." Julie got up.

message 18: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Clary arrived and Karana left with a girl named Julie. "Hey Clary. I have no idea, I'm trying to have a conversation with Jared, but people keep interrupting us." I winked "Just kidding, what's up?"

message 19: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Ha ha ha, sorry interrupting. You can talk to him if you want. But, have you seen Isa? She wanted to tutor her. Speaking of that, you did too, sorry, I'm a little frazzled, I haven't been sleeping because of a really amazing book, and now I'm rambling aren't I?" Clary said, rushedly.

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "That's what I came in here first for, I can't find her either." I frowned and stood up, looking around "We should go look for her."

message 21: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Ok, if I were Isa, where would I be? Hmmm.. Tis a most perplexing question."

message 22: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "Hmmm...You're right, let's check the books on Hogwarts."

message 23: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary followed Ginger, looking down all throws as she did.

message 24: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse walked into the library and saw Ginger and Clary looking at one of the bookshelves, and decided to sneak up on them.

"What are you guys doing?" She said with a big playful grin behind them.

message 25: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((What are we going to do until she really shows up?))

message 26: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I jumped "Hey Clarisse, just so you know you totally didn't scare me and um...we're looking for Isa, she said she'd meet me and Clary here but we can't find her. Have you seen her?"

message 27: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) "Ummm...no, but you're probably looking in the right place, if I was Isa, I would probably be in here too...gaining more knowledge so I could 'impress' the professors..." Clarisse said emphasizing the word "impress" with finger as quotation marks.

"Need any help find her?" Clarisse offered.

message 28: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "Lots, She's like a hummingbird, can't stay still." I laughed.

message 29: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) "Okay, let's see...hmmm...maybe she got herself stuck in here..." Clarisse said jokingly, and pulled out a book. She put her eye in the space left in the shelf, "Isa? Are you in there?" Clarisse said with a big goofy grin.

"No, nothing." Clarisse said faking disappointment as if she was really expecting to find Isa hiding deep inside a shelf between two books.

"Maybe she got stuck inside here!" Clarisse said holding up the book. Surely, there's a spell to get yourself inside the book and live what is written on the pages. Clarisse thought amusingly.

"You know how she likes to be absorbed in a book..." Clarisse said giggling.

She looked around, starting to really wonder where Isa might be. "Did you think she ditched you guys?" Clarisse asked in a more serious tone, she couldn't help but wonder.

Isa wasn't here, so it might be a possibility, though she hoped that wasn't the case.

message 30: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I laughed at Clarisse, "I don't know, it doesn't seem like her, maybe she forgot."

message 31: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse smiled "Probably...you know what you should do?" Clarisse said when she came up with a brilliant plan.

"One of you should stay here in case she shows up, the other should go back to the Gryffindor Common Room to look, one of you could check the girl's dormitory as well!" Clarisse suggested.

message 32: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "I'll stay here with my Ravenclaw self. And you guys go check Gryffindor tower."

message 33: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((Clarisse is not in Gryffindor, and I just found out that the user who plays Isa is not in the group anymore, which means that she can be played by anyone as a random student in Hogwarts that happens to be a Gryffindor.))

message 34: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((So is anyone gonna reply?))

message 35: by Ayah (last edited Jan 23, 2013 02:47AM) (new)

Ayah (shadowkisss1958) (My character is Honey btw.)
I walked into the library and found an empty table in the corner got out my homework book and began to write. After i'd finished i got out Hogwarts a History and continued reading it for the 2nd time, you never know what you might find when you read it for a second time.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 8 pm, i'd been in here for 1 and a half hrs. I jumped up and put the book in my bag and head out of the library.

message 36: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary turned to them. "Wasn't Isa recently expelled? No wonder nobody can find her, she's not here."

message 37: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse was confused, question after question just came popping into her head.

"How did she get expelled?"

"Why was she expelled?"

"What did she do?" Clarisse asked, she couldn't stop herself. Curiosity got the best of her.

message 38: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "I don't know. But I overheard in the corridors, that she was expelled or something along those lines." Clary responded to Clarisse's many questions.
(((Where's Ginger?)))

message 39: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse left after saying goodbye to her friends.

message 40: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Aww I liked the character Isa. :( That's a shame. So what are we gonna do?

message 41: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((no idea, want to just proceed as if only Ginger and Clary were studying together?)))

message 42: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((Sure Sure and Clarisse if she wants too))

message 43: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((ok, Sarah hasn't been on for a while though and she already left the library)))

message 44: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Oh! My bad sure! :)

message 45: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Alexandra wrote: "(((ok, Sarah hasn't been on for a while though and she already left the library)))"

((I have been on, I just haven't been posting! I check daily on the group to see what's going on!))

message 46: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((oh, cool. want Clarisse to be tutored by Clary in the library on occasion?)))

message 47: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((Ok hey wassup! ;) you should go check what's happening in herbology and make a little interruption? That would be funny. :)))

message 48: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary noticed Fitz-Green hovering behind silently behind some bookshelves, listening to some students. She laughed quietly and resumed reading.

message 49: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Oh, hello Fitz-Green. Nice to see you. I'm reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander. It's very good." Clary replied. She held up her book so that Fitz-Green could see the cover.

message 50: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger watched Fitz-Green quietly. She knew it was silly but even after three years of being at a school filled with ghosts, they still creeper her out a bit. So she just continued reading her book next to Clary.

« previous 1