Pretty Little Liars. discussion

❀ London ❀ > London, Club Aquarium

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Nope, I did not make up the name. This club actually exists in London!

http://golondon.about.com/od/musicand...

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((Yess! XD))

Angeline giggled as she read the club's name. "Club Aquarium?" She inquired, grinning. "Sounds posh." She added, a hint of sarcasm lacing her voice. Although she was joking, the club was posh. It wasn't just a club, it contained a swimming pool and a jacuzzi which incorporated the "aquarium" theme. She told her name to the security guard who nodded and politely opened the rope for them. Walking inside, she was pleased to discovered it was a large dance space filled with hot British guys and good music.

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline danced fearlessly on the dance floor. Because she had practiced dancing so much, she looked almost like a professional. She knew she looked great. The dress she had chosen really added to her figure, curving her in just right places, slimming her in others, adding a nice pop to her bust. She had puckered her lips with a fierce ruby red which had become a trademark lip color for the PLDs. She had a line of thick eyeliner on, mascara that further accentuated her already long eyelashes, smoky eye makeup, a bit of blush and a swipe of gloss. When someone asked her to dance, she accepted. He was hot! And Angie loved hot.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((Oh Claire! We've had an experience with spiked drinks! :O tsk, tsk!))

Angie danced until her throat felt raw. She excused herself from the dance with a flirty kiss and went over to the bar. She ordered herself a Bloody Mary and winked seductively at the cute bartender who in turn winked back with a killer smile. Ooh, everyone is London was so damn hot! She found Claire, sipping on her own drink. "Yum! Whaddya get?" She giggled, bubbly from the hot guys and yummy alcohol.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby hooted loudly, pumping her fist in the air as some hot British guys were taking turns drinking beer out of the keg that was out back of the club.
"My turn!" She cheered, grabbing hold of the edges of the keg, and let the two boys hold her legs up a she drank from the hose upside down. She could feel her dress fall slightly, nearly showing her black lace panties. She could also feel one of the boy's hands slip further down her leg, and resting on her thigh.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie laughed and ran over to Ruby, dragging Claire along with her. "Ruby! You're good!" She cheered on. Apparently, some guys took that as an invitation to grind against her, a move Angie accepted. Hey, she was drunk and giddy, who could blame her? Besides, the boys were good looking.

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline pulled away from the boys when she saw Claire chugging. She smirked as she spotted another keg, right next to Ruby's and brushed the girl who was chugging currently away. She took her place and started chugging, much to the amusement and excitement of the large crowd around her and several guys who could see the top of her thighs. As everyone cheered her on, Angie smiled. This is what she loved: being the center of attention.

message 8: by Rose (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:19PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie finished mere seconds after Claire, beaming at all the applause, cheering and "DAMN! You're H-O-T!" 's she got. She went back to the dance floor, finishing her Bloody Mary and dancing like there was no tomorrow. Yep, this is what alcohol did to her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby giggled when she was pulled of the keg, feeling very tipsy.
"Someone ravish me!" She yelled in a British accent, dancing around the room crazily with different guys grinding on her from time to time.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie stumbled back to Ruby somehow, who she found grinding against a guy. "He's yummy!" She giggled into Ruby's ear, not even bothering to whisper. It was ten minutes into the night and she was already drunk. "Let's," she started, but then hiccuped. "Let's go find the girls and go to that Jacuzzi they were talking about." She whispered/ giggled.

message 11: by Rose (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:31PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) "Jacuzzi time!" Angeline giggled, grabbing a random hot guy from the crowd and kissing him sloppily, which he did not seem to mind at all. "God I'm drunk." She laughed, her words slurring. She let go of the guy as he started to feel her up and linked arms with Ruby and Claire, dragging them to the separate Jacuzzi room which she had book exclusively for them. "Fabio, make sure no one comes in unless we say they can." She giggled at the large body guard. Her request was replied to with a nod and a gruff "Yes ma'm."

Once inside the room with the door closed, Angie giggled when she stripped down. "Oppsies, I forgot my bathing suit. Guess skinny dipping will have to do." She said, not at all embarrassed that she was butt naked in front of her best friends.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby cheered, kicking off her shoes and stripped, stepping in naked.
"Ooh, it feels so nice" she said calmly, sitting down opposite from Claire.

message 13: by Rose (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:47PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline joined her happily, her long hair floating around her as she dipped in. "Ooh! That's some good stuff." She moaned, closing her eyes. She was in pure bliss: the water was fabulous, she was here with her best friends and there were hot guys at her hand. Just as she was beginning to relax, her phone buzzed. Picking it up, she lazily read the text.

Have your fun girlies, but by the end of this trip, one of you will be dead, like your friend Chris. Kisses! -A

Angie rolled her eyes and tossed her phone out the window. Maybe she was too drunk to care. Seriously, if Allison wanted to kill her, she should've joined them in the jacuzzi. Fabio let in several super hot British boys who introduced themselves as Samuel, William, Harry, Jackson and Alex. Angie smirked and let Harry scoot in next to her.

((William: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=H...
Alex: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=H...
Samuel: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=H...
Jackson: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=H...
Harry: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=H... ))

message 14: by Rose (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline began her own make out process with Harry. Luckily the boy had had enough sense to wear a pair of swimming trunks. Yes, she was drunk-- but not that drunk! She wouldn't have sex on a first date-- well not again. He wrapped his arms around her, passionately deepening their kisses, his hands traveling all over her body. Angie was too drunk to even blush.

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie pulled apart from Harry long enough to order shots for everyone. Then she was back in his embrace, his tongue exploring her mouth and vice versa. When he tried to pull off his trunks, she stopped him. She wasn't a whore, she had just met the guy! And sure, she was letting him "explore" her, but she had her limits.

message 16: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:22PM) (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments ((you guys sure moving too fast!))

Mis sighed. She don't want to go dance with other boys because she is oh so faithful to Kaeden. She rolled her eyes. Plus, she don't want british boys. She wants a man. "God, I want a MAN! Give me a man!" She yelled to her friends.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby giggled.
"Look around you hun, there are plenty of men surrounding you!" She squealed, letting some British guy feel her up, hoping that he doesn't go any where near her privates, she may act like a whore but she wasn't actually one.

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline laughed when Mia screamed she wanted a man. "William's a man, aren't you Willy." She giggled, pulling away from Harry just long enough to say that and take a shot. William smiled and slid in next to Mia, whether she liked it or not. Being a polite Brit, he didn't do anything without her consent.

message 19: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments "Not that man. To tell you the truth, I secretly hope for a man like Christian Grey." She blushed a little. "Have you read that book?" she asked Ruby through the loud music.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course, that was my heaven when I got grounded for a week, if you know what I mean" Ruby winked at Mia, playing with the British boy's hair as he sucked on a soft spot on her neck.

message 21: by Rose (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:31PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) William left and was quickly replaced with a Christian Grey-ish type. He looked a bit older, with his sexy stubble, but Fabio assured Angie he was only 22. "Here's your man." Angie called to Mia, pointing to the guy who introduced himself as Aiden. Damn, he was sexy. If Mia didn't want him, more for Angie.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=c...

message 22: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:43PM) (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments ((Oh, my! Matt Bomer! I so want him))

Mia glanced at Angie and winked her thanks. "Oh, hey Christian." Mia said to the guy without asking for his real name. She looked up at the guy and batted her lashes in a way that no man can resist.

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Aiden laughed and slid in with Mia, his sexy mouth curving into a smile as he scooted closer. (You can RP him now)

"Enjoy!" Angie called out, giggling when Harry nibbled her neck. "Ooh, yes. Just like that." She moaned. Harry continued perfectly. Angie smirked. This was the life.

message 24: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:46PM) (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments "Christian, huh?" Aiden raised his brow and Mia blushed. Because real lady don't blushed so easily, she raised her chin high and frowned. "Oh, you're not Christian? My bad. So, what's your real name?"
"Aiden."
"Aiden." she glanced at her friend before looked up back at Aiden. "Im Mia."

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Harry started kissing her again before she stopped him. "Pass me another shot." She said, smirking coyly. "Of course." He responded politely. He got her another shot and one for himself. Together they tossed it down and went back to making out.

message 26: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments "Mia." Mia liked the sounds of her name coming from his sexy lips. "I heard you have a biggest fantasy of dating Christian Grey."
At that, she blushed. "Oh, you know Christian Grey?"
"I know how to act like him." He whispered to her ears and she blushed more. Jeez, way to be a sexy lady, girl. Stop blushing!

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) "Ooh! Christian's getting sexy!" Angie teased, close enough to hear Aiden's whisper. "Ooh! You're yummy." She whispered in Harry's ear when he started rubbing her neck. She was too drunk to make sense, but Harry didn't seem to care. "Not as yummy as you are sweetheart." He whispered back. Angie grimaced and pulled back. Allison had called her sweetheart.

message 28: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments Mia glared playfully at Angeline. "Back off, the Christian is mine!" She joked before looked up at Christian. "But I don't know how to act innocent like Anastasia." she said while her hand trailed slowly up to his arm.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh please, yeah she's innocent at first but then she starts to get into it" Ruby scoffed, crossing one leg over the other, ignoring the boy's moans in protest and patted his head.

((Anyone actually read 50 Shades of Grey?))

message 30: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:09AM) (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments ((Oh, I do! >.<))

"Agreed. Anastasia is annoying, right." she said to Ruby.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lucy you actually read it?))

message 32: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments ((Yeah, I read it. Shh... I secretly read it.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, me too, my friend let me borrow them, I read all 3 ;) ))

message 34: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments ((My sister gone to college and left the book under her bed. I found it and secretly read it. Lol!))

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((Naughty, naughty! Tsk, tsk!))

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Feeling finished with Harry, Angie got out of the jacuzzi, her sexy body dripping wet. "Towels!" She snapped at a nearby waiter. He nodded quickly and rushed to go get some, avoiding eye contact the whole time.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby pushed the guy off of her and stepped out of the jacuzzi, taking a towel from Angeline.
"Angie look!" She squealed, linking her arms with Angeline.
"Isn't that the yummiest guy you have ever seen!" She said, nodding towards the blonde guy near the keg.

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline glanced over and nodded. "Super yummy! Go get him." She grinned, shoving Ruby although in his direction although she wasn't dressed yet. So what, guys liked the whole "less clothes is more" idea.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no, I pointed him out to you" Ruby objected, taking Angie by the arm.
"Now I want his friend, put in a good word for me huh!" She said, pushing her towards the hot blonde.

message 40: by Rose (last edited Jan 01, 2013 01:21PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie smirked at Ruby and walked over to not the hot blonde, but his friend. "Hey, you see my super hot friend over there?" Se asked, pointing at Ruby. He nodded. "She's fucking gorgeous, no?" Angie asked again, looking at him. He nodded again. Well he's not much of a talker. Good thing he's cute. She thought to herself. "She can be yours if you go over there and talk to her." Angie said with with a smile. He grinned and made his way over. Angie flashed the thumbs up sign at Ruby, grinning.

message 41: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments ((XD))

message 42: by Rose (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:38AM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie grabbed the bottle from the bar counter, against the protests if the bartender. "Catch babe!" She giggled, throwing it at Claire-- or in the direction of Claire. Thankfully, it landed safely in the jacuzzi with a loud plop.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby giggled as the hot brunette walked over to her, giving her a cheeky grin.
"Well hello handsome" she greeted, grabbing hold of his shirt and pulled him to her.

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) "I'm done." Angeline said, slipping into her clothes after drying off and grabbing her purse. "The club is smilpy too much for a drunk like me." she cried dramatically, draping her arm over her face. She tied her wet hair into a sleek, high ponytail and looked at the others. "Anyone who wants to join me can come now. Anyone who stays, can walk home." she said, returning to her former bitchiness.

message 45: by Mai (new)

Mai Audrey had left them quickly at the hotel because she had gotten a call from her dad, asking for an explanation about her sudden arrival to London so she had to rush over to his place. Good thing Lucas, his husband, was the easy-going type or else she was doomed. After that quite scary meeting, she rushed over to the club and searched for her friends.

"I am back, bitches!" Audrey hollered, grinning. She frowned when she caught Angie saying that she was going. "Aw, guys! I just got here, let's stay for a bit!" she whined like a baby, pouting and stomping her black heels. She was dressed in the same outfit as the one she picked out in the hotel, her sexy purple dress.

message 46: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments "Well, Im here Audrey!" She yelled. Her Christian is gone somewhere to his friend. "Come join me. Oh, look at you!" She said when she saw Audrey. "You look like sex kitten!"