Into The Woods discussion

The Village > Blacksmith's Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments rides in and dismounts

message 3: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments not seeing anyone about Hawk ties up Jara and untacks her, putting the saddle on the floor she proceeds with cleaning the horses hooves.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in leading her black stallion, Prince

message 5: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "howdy." she dropped the hoof. "need some help?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip 'I'm looking for a job and some shelter..I'm willing to do anything'

message 7: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "well, i don't work here i just walked in." she wiped her hands on the chaps she borrowed. "tell ya what, im stayin at a friends house. ill help ya with yer horse and take you there."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She patted Prince, who threw his head up. 'Um..I'm Jane' she said, then looked behind her, and pointed at the guy outside 'That's Jax'. The boy walked in and smirked 'Sup'

message 9: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "not much. you got a horse Jax?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged 'Jane and I share' he grinned cheekily. Jane rolled her eyes

message 11: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "you her brother?" she leaned on Jara.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head 'More like guardian' he laughed. Jane sighed 'It's a long story'

message 13: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "you can tell me while i shoe the horses." the grabbed the file and began her work.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2013 06:36PM) (new)

He ran a hand through his hair 'Where should I start?' he laughed. Jane rolled her eyes again and sharpened her axe. Jax sat down 'Well.um...Jane was found in a house on fire no one wanted to go in so I did and got her out of the house, she was my responsibility and always will be' he smirked

message 15: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "sounds really brotherly if you ask me." she stood "hey" she looked at the girl. "there's a better sharpening stone over there." she pointed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged and looked at Prince's hooves. Jane nods and goes to bran the stone

message 17: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments she took the tongs and pulled out a shoe from the fire, and grabbed the hammer. she began banging it into place. "were ya'all from?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

'Around' they said in unison. Then continuing with their work. 'How about you?' Jax asked

message 19: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments she turned to look at him. "same." a smile slid up one corner of her mouth.

message 20: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments she finished pounding and dunked the shoe in water. then took it over to Jara and began nailing it on.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked and went back to cleaning prince's hooves. Jane watched them and rolled her eyes, she took a stick with fire and put it in her mouth then blow out the fire through her mouth, she laughed

message 22: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments Hawk glanced at Jax, watching his muscular arms and his body move as he worked with the horse. she hit her finger with the hammer. "OUCH!" blood began to flow down her palm.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He stood up 'You alright?' He took her hand and looked at it. Jane grumbled no one even noticed her

message 24: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments she wrapped a rag around it quickly. and walked to her saddle bags. she grabbed a little red bag out of the left one. "help me with this?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods 'Just tell me what to do'

message 26: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "open it, theres a tube." she walked over to the water bucket and washed her hand.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He opened it and found the tube

message 28: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "open it please."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He did as he was told and took her hand in his

message 30: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments she looked at his face.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He squeezed the tube and put the remains on her hand

message 32: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments it bubbled, and soaked in. she glanced at him "thank you."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled looking up at her 'Anytime'

message 34: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments she smiled back and couldn't help blushing a little. "you done with your horse?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned and looks at the horse that wasn't there anymore he sighed 'Janey' he laughed

message 36: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments "can you finish Jara, and ill get Jamey." she gave him the hammer.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head 'Its fine Prince is with Jane..thus the name Janey' he laughed he took the hammer 'But I will finish Jara'

message 38: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments she blushed furiously. she'd forgotten all about her. "nah, that fine, i got it." she reached for the hammer.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed 'mind if I stay here for a while?' He asked

message 40: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments she composed herself and smiled "there's a seat right there." she winked playfully.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned and chuckled sitting down

message 42: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments she finished shoeing Jara. and started brushing her neck.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He watched her smiling, it was nice to talk to someone that isn't your sister for once

message 44: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments "have you ever rode bare back?" she went to the water bucket to wash her cut.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

'Course!' He laughed 'We can't afford a saddle'

message 46: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments she put a strip of cloth between her teeth and flick water at him. the tried to wrap the cloth around her hand.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked and stood up helping her tie it up

message 48: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments she looked into his beautiful eyes and caught his hand.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up at her his heart pounding in his chest

message 50: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments her face flushed and she bit her bottom lip. she heart pounded with his.

« previous 1