Into The Woods discussion

The Village > Small Meadow

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec felt content. The meadow was his favourite place to be. Bending fown, he grabbed a flower and tutned to Janelle."Hey Janelle. Here." He held it out to her.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles and takes it "Thank you Alec it's beautiful."

message 4: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "They all are." He looked around and started to run.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles and starts running after him. ((brb))

message 6: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((okay))
Bell looked up startled. She had heard running.

"Heyy Beeeelllll!!" Alec yelled as he ran towards her. He glanced back at Janelle.

message 7: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec reached Bell. Grinning, he poked her head "Hey." He loker over snd saw another girl."Ello there!" He waved to her.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles At Alec and Bell. She looks around

message 9: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec walks away from Bell and Janelle and closer to the other girl."Would you like to join us?" He looked at her, giving her a warm smile.

Bell sighed when Alec. Sge looked at Janelle curiously.She had seen her many times befire but had never spoken with her. Shyly, she said,"Hi. I'm Bell but you probably know that." She looked away from Janelle, wondering if she should leave. Bell didnt trust nor like people.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles "Sure." She said. Janelle looks at Bell. "Hi Bell, I'm Janelle." She said softly though shyly.

message 11: by Meenu (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

Meenu "You seem lonely." He held out his hand, but took it back."Sorry, I firgot. I'm Alec."

Bell was definiatly leaving. "Got to go Janelle. It was nice meetin you."She quickly got up and hurried away before Alec could drag her back.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "Alright goodbye Bell." Janelle said wondering why she was leaving so quickly. She didn't say anything rude to her.

message 13: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell barely glanced back. She hurried away and made shre that she paid attention to footsteps next time.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle gets confused. But it was proabbly because Bell was being protective. She understood that but didn't understand anything else of it.

message 15: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Cool. So, would you like to?" He looked at her questioning. He didnt want to keep Janelle waiting.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle just looks around.

message 17: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec's eyes glance quickly to where Janelle is. All by herself! "Where did Bell go?!" He murmured ti himself.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle just waits pateintly she wasn't going to be unpatient.

message 19: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec stepped away from Lilly."Hold on." He alked to Janelle." Come with me." He took her hand shyly and looked at her, wondering if it was okay.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle looks up she takes his hand not caring "Alright." She said.

message 21: by Meenu (new)

Meenu He led her back to Lilly."Sorry about that." He dropped Janelle's hand, not knowing if she was fine with him holding it."This is Janelle. Janelle, this is Lilly."

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles gently at Lilly. "Hi Lilly." She said shyly. She felt alright of Alec holding her hand then letting go she didn't care.

message 23: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec sat down and started to play with the flowers. He arranged them in different ways. Pink and purple togeher. Blue and pink together. Holding them up, he showed the girls."Lilly? Janelle?" He looked to them for opinions. Afterwards, he woukd feel like a five year old girl.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle sees them and looks at them. She smiles at them both.

message 25: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec nodded. Smiling, he threw the flowers up and watched as they landed in each girls hair.

message 26: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Are you okay?" He looked at Lilly.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles when Alec throws them. She hasn't been this happy in years.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle wonder's what's wrong with Lilly. "What's wrong Lilly?" She asked softly and gently.

message 29: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec lookex at the two girls. He lay down, knowing that it would be better if they talked.

message 30: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Siting back up again, he looked at Lilly."There has to be a reasom behind your sadness."

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "Are you sure?" She asked

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles and asked "Then why are you sad?" She asked still gently.

message 33: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec looked at her and smiled."Duh. She likes me thts why." He aited to see if Lilly would smile at his joke.

message 34: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Remembering why you dont smile?"He looked at her .

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "Why is it that you dont smile?" janelle asjed softly

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle feels a pant of guilt. "I'm so sorry Lilly." She said.

message 37: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec's eyes darken."You dont live with do you?"

message 38: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Thats dusgusting." Alec looked at her closely." Why havent tou told anyone? They deserve to be punished."

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle nods in agreement.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "What is it Lilly?" asked still feeling guilty.

message 41: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec watched both girls carefully.Placing his habd on Lilly's knee, he looked into her eyes."But what?"

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle gets worried when she says that. Janelle sits down.

message 43: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec sees them and is mortified. He reaches over and lightly touches them."You have to get these checked. Those bruises dont look good."His firehead was wrinkled with concern.

message 44: by Meenu (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:08PM) (new)

Meenu He pulled his hand away."I'm sorry. I didnt realize.."He trailed off abd the concern was clear in his eyes.

message 45: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec saw the tears and his heart broke."Lilly? I'm sorry. Really I am." He reached over and lightly wiped the tears away. Blushing after he had, wondering if it was alright. Thinking if he could make her feel better.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle looks at them she feels her heart immeadiately break. "I'm so sorry Lilly." Janelle said

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle looks at all of them. "Lilly you should let a doctor look at those." Janelle said

message 48: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "I agree with Janelle." He met Janelles eyes.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle looks at him then at Lilly.

message 50: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Lilly?Will you go? We can come with you." Alec looked at her. Hoping she would agree.

« previous 1 3