~Adventure Quest RP!~ discussion

Adventurer Academy!!! (RP)

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Cinderia (icarusandthedjinn) | 1246 comments Mod
OKAY!
SO:
This is a school on how to be an ADVENTURER!
And your charrie can play the role of any School related person.
Have Fun~~~

message 2: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Icarus was on the roof of the school. VEEEEERY high, and the roof was flat.
He was on the ledge, swinging his feet childishly.
He didn't learn at this school, nor was he going to teach.
He was actually here as a guest. The headmaster, Warlic, had invited him to teach the kids the spoils of adventure, as well as the bad things.
He was going to be here a week, but he had the strange feeling that he was going to be here longer.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments ((oh! I feel making Cirno a fighting teacher or something XP))

message 4: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

(( XPPP ))

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments ((O.O am i allowed to?))

message 6: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

(( Sure~~~ ))

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments ((alright! i shall post now!))

Cirno was in the gym practicing with her scythe. The students were having lunch at the moment, but she wouldn't stop training. She wanted to become stronger in case she got any dangerous situations again.

message 8: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

(( BTW This is an entirely new RP, so relationships established in any other RP's dosn't apply ( yet >:D ) ^^ ))

Icarus hanged upside down from one of the pull-up thingi-mibobs.
" Hey~! " He said randomly.

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno looked up to see Icarus and let out a small shriek, "W-when did you get here?!" she pointed her scythe at him and was in an offensive position.

message 10: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Icarus smiled foolishly, and goofballishly.
" When you were training. You're good~! " He said, stiiiiil smiling like the fool he was. He was slightly swinging back and forth, whilst hanging upsidown.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno blushed and lowered her scythe, "W-well..." she looked at him, "I-I just train a lot so I don't get hurt by scary guys that try to capture me!" she looked down, "They say my power is too strong for a small girl like me...but I'll prove them wrong! I'll become the strongest mage there is!"

message 12: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

His stupid grin spread all the way across his face, strong white teeth inclluded.
" I'm sure you will~! " He said, feeling the blood rush to his head, he tried to spin, albiet sit on the pole, but instead, he flips all the way over, and lands on his face.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments She ran over and kneeled down beside him, "Are you okay?" she reached out a small, gentle hand and looked a bit worried.

message 14: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

He looked up.
" Yeah... Just a little dizzy... " He laughed and rearanged so he was sitting criss-crossed, parralal from her.
" Oh, whoops. " He said.
His doom sword, ( http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... ) Had fell of when he was spinning, and was currently stuck in the ground.
" Shoot, sorry. " He said.

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno looked at the sword but then heard Icarus laughing and smiled shyly, sitting down and tilting her head as she looked at him. "What kind of sword is that? I've never seen one like it before."

message 16: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

" A Doomsword. " He beamed.
" I went through alot to get it, even if I did get it accedinatly... " he looked at the sword.
" I am a strange class called a Doom Crypt. " He smiled, holding out a finger.
" Doom thread " He incanted, and a dark red, small thread appeared from his finger, to the hilt of the sword, and he pulled, the sword being pulled out of the ground, and into his hand. He out it on his back.
" So enough about me . What's up ? "

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments "Nothing, I'm just training until the students come back from lunch." She looked at him and blushed again, having always been shy around guys. "I-I don't know your name..."

message 18: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

" Oh! Sorry! " He scratched the back of his head, and laughed again.
" I'm Icarus~! " He smiled widely.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno laughed softly, "I'm Cirno," she smiled and tilted her head to the side while her ears twitched. Her white hair suddenly perked up and she hissed, looking at her scythe. It had a dark aura coming off of it. She got up and grabbed it, hitting it on the ground, "Knock it off! I'm in the middle of a conversa- Wren?" a tall boy with long hair shifted from the scythe into his human form.

"Ow ow ow ow ow...Cirno what are you doing!?" he said angrily, and she glared at him.

"Why are you looking like my scythe?!" she yelled back, and then the two started to argue when Cirno remembered Icarus, pushing Wren away by the face and sitting back down, "Sorry."

message 20: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Icarus tilted his head, like a child would do.
" It's fine. " He said.

message 21: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

(( Hellooo???~ ))

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments ((sorry!))

Cirno sighed, then saw Wren smirking, "Wren go away!" she said and frowned.

Wren shook his head, "No way, I came for a fight," he drew his sword, "Let's go Cirno Crow!"

message 23: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

(( Lol, it's fine ^^ ))

Icarus looked at the two, sitting indian-style, his head perched up by his hands.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno grabbed her scythe and stood there while Wren charged at her, and she suddenly vanished, her intense speed causing her to be unseen. She was behind Wren and had her blade against Wren's neck, "You lose, now stand down!" she said loudly and Wren fell to one knee, bowing his head.

"I apologize Miss Crow, I misjudged your abilities..." he looked at her and smiled, "I will face you again once I become stronger," he said and walked out.

message 25: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Icarus clapped and "Whooed!" Goofishly.
He laughed.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno looked at Icarus and blushed, "That was nothing...I've actually killed an entire army myself once. But I was injured quite a bit."

message 27: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

" Wow! That sounds pretty amazing! " Icarus said.
Oh, the irony! Said the narrator, reffering to him of saving the world once before.
But he dosen't talk about it, because of a very certain mother of his dyeing because of said cross-fire World saving predicimant.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno blushed even deeper, smiling a bit, "I'm sure you've done better than that." She looked at him and sighed, "So, um, Icarus...do you know any dragons?" she asked tilting her head to the side. "Wren is an ice dragon."

message 29: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (last edited Jan 01, 2013 06:02PM) (new)

" Oh! My Freind Keiro is a..." He paused for a moment.
" A... "
" Saviour Dragon. " Keiro interupted, entering the Gym, in his Human Form.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments "Savior dragon? I've never heard of that breed before..." she tilted her head to the side then blushed as she looked at Keiro.

message 31: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

" That's beacuse i'm the first of my kind in, well, ever. I was the prophesised Saviour dragon-"
" Well technacly," Icarus inetrupted, grinning.
" You were destined to be it's destroyer. But thanks to a VERY convient misuderstanding, the places between the Saviour, and the Destroyer where swapped. "
"- Yeah...." Keiro said.
" It's complicated... " Icarus said.

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments "I'm one of the last of my kind..." she said quietly, seeming a bit sad. She brushed some of her white hair out of her face and her white eyes seemed sad as she looked down. She had ice suddenly covering the floor around her but she didn't notice.

message 33: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Icarus and Keiro didn't bother telling her.
THey loked to the ground as well.
" We can....Slightly relate to that... " Icarus said.
" Keiro, my brother, and a sister I haven't seen since I was 5, and I, are the only ones left of my family... " Icarus said.
I will remind you all that, yes, since Icarus is technacly a Dragonlord, and Keiro is a dragon, and they were raised togather, they are considered to be Amulet Brothers. They are even closer than real brothers.

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno sighed, "I don't have a family anymore," she felt tears run down her face and her shoulders shook while she hung her head. You could hear her sobbing quietly and she wiped her eyes only to have more tears run down her face.

Wren came back after a while since he forgot his sword, "Hey if orbit my sword-" he saw Cirno crying and his eyes turned black, glaring at Keiro and Icarus, "What the hell did you do?!" he ran over and hugged Cirno close to him, stroking her hair, "Shhh, it's alright..." he whispered.

message 35: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Keiro scowled at Wren, and walked off.
" Keiro-" Icarus stood, but he had already walked off.
He took a breath.
" I'm sorry, Cirno. " Icarus said, and sat down again.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 82 comments Cirno sniffled and gently pushed Wren away, causing him to since, "No, it's my fault...I shouldn't of done that..." she wiped her eyes and looked at the ground.

message 37: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

Icarus as well.
A Lacrima; Magical stone, on the ceiling of the Gym, flashed, meaning that Lunch was Over.

message 38: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

(( :? ))

message 39: by Cinderia, Doomlord :3 (new)

(( Hello? ))