2022 Big Book Challenge discussion

Rob's 2013 BBC

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert (booklover_83) | 45 comments I am going to commit to 5 big books this year and that's only because I am dropping my regular reading challenge from 50 books to 30 because I am going to concentrate on editing my NanoWrimo project much of this year;) Happy Reading!

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert (booklover_83) | 45 comments I just finished my 3rd large book, Pillars of the Earth. Over 900 pages it was well worth the read:)

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula | 176 comments Rob wrote: "I just finished my 3rd large book, Pillars of the Earth. Over 900 pages it was well worth the read:)

This is an all time favorite for me Rob. I've had the sequel in my stacks forever and need to get to it even though it takes place 200 years later.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert (booklover_83) | 45 comments I have just obtained the sequel and am planning on reading it very soon!

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert (booklover_83) | 45 comments I am working on my next large book for this year right now "The Firm" by John Grisham. So far so good!

message 6: by Robert (new)

Robert (booklover_83) | 45 comments Just finished The Firm and it was really good:) Ending was a bit slow but all in all a great read. One more large book for this challenge but I am sure I will hit higher than 5 big books this year:)

message 7: by Robert (new)

Robert (booklover_83) | 45 comments So I just finished my final book for the challenge, "Firestarter" by Stephen King. I am most likely going to go over my goal because that book also finished my all around reading challenge for the year:)