One on Ones discussion

1X1s > Morgan & RiverSong

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

River Song (DobbyIsFree) So, what do you want to do? :)

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'm up for anything i haven't put much thought into it, but i was thinking maybe something like an army romance? or wherewolf, and demons? Or just reg. contemporary romance

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okey dokey, shall we do a witch and werewolf romance?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan k, do you want to be the goy, or the girl?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Can I be the girl?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah that's fine. I've only written a few guy POV's though. Can i be the werewolf?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okey dokey and yeah you can...if that's the case do you want to do it where we have two charries each so we each have a guy and a girl?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan It's fine with one, but if you want to that's fine

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Umm, ok we'll do one for now :)

Do you wanna post your charrie first?

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan okay i'm working on it nowww :)

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan are they in their teens, or young adults?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) I don't mind

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Name: Evan
Appearance: http://letterstotwilight.com/wp-conte... yeah not exactly what I was looking for he has black hair and blue eyes
Personality: Player
Creature: werewolf
Other: He’s a lone wolf, and holds a grudge over witches because they killed his family. He has no one, and lives in an abandoned ranch with his German Shepard named Hunter… who appears to be more than just a dog.

(It's a bit short, but he'll develop)

message 15: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Dec 31, 2012 10:44AM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Name: Isabelle
Species: witch
Personality: fiesty, sweet, daring and teasing
Appearance: ((http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/...))

moss green eyes, thick brown curls and holds an hourglass figure. Has two tattoos.

History: she as a daunting past of death and mystery

Do you want them to meet at a club or something?

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah that would be cool. Maybe a one night stand sort of thing, but she has a boyfriend and then she realizes he goes to their school. It's not so much that he's the new guy because he's been going there for a month or two but she's never realized him?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Yeah, I like that idea and maybe she could be like his next 'target' seeing as he's a player but he has no idea that she's a witch.

message 18: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:01AM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) *start*

Isabelle glanced around the club with a slight scowl seeing as her bestfriend and boyfriend had gone missing. She lightly pushed through the crowd and found her friend. Grinning she danced over to her, her hips swaying in beat to the music as her thick curls splayed around her halfly masked face. Her moss green eyes peered out of the mask and glanced around as she danced. The soft material of her dress comforting her cool skin and hugging her hourglass figure. Her rosy pink lips quirked up into a smile as the music became louder and faster and she amongst the others let up her body to dance freely.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Evan leaned against the bar taking another swig of bear that he had gotten with his fake i.d. as he looked out into the masses of people dancing out on the floor. As much as he wanted to join them, and be the free loving person he was, that was not the reason he was here. Although he actually didn’t know quite the reason he was here. It was like something had called him here…. And he couldn’t deny the pull. He shuddered remembering the last time he had. He lost his family that day, making this event equally important, or so he hoped. Once again-without meaning to- he turned his attention back to the crowd, his eyes landing on her.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle's dress swayed around her as she tilted her head back and laughed at something her friend had said, the sweet sound lasted in the air. The lights glinted off her sparkling mask as she raised her deep leaf set moss green eyes towards the guy in the corner.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan When her eyes connected with his, he almost jumped back in shock. The mask hid her face, and all he could see was her deep green eyes. He eyed her boyfriend that was standing right next to her, and clenched his hand into a fist. He knew that guy it was Troy Haynes the goody to shoes basketball player. What was he doing in a club like this? Evan rose from his seat as if under a trance, all he could see was her. He tried to resist and pull himself back to his seat, but it was like his body wasn’t under his control. Standing only a few feet away, someone latched onto his arm bringing him to a stop.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle gazed into his eyes for a moment and she bit her lower lip as she completely froze and stopped dancing, she seemed suspended mid twirl and captured in a moment that wasn't controlled by herself. The club darkened slightly and she tilted her hourglass figure to the side to get a better look at the guy but someone wrapped their arms around her from behind. She glances away from Evan and turned to look up into the eyes of her boyfriend. She pushed back a scowl that threatened to attain her rosy pink lips and she smiled at him sweetly as he spoke but her thoughts drifted back to Evan.

message 24: by Morgan (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:25AM) (new)

Morgan I turn to see who has grabbed me…Cindy. I broke up with her two weeks ago. Just cause I had sex with her twice she thought she was something 'special' when the real reason I left was she was to needy/ and clingy and didn't need that. In fact I even took the time to break up with her, were in many other cases I just left and they (the other girls) would get the point. And after all of my wasted time to soothe her broken and watch her tears here she was. She needed to take the hint.
She was now clinging to my neck and pushing her body into mine. I pushed her away gently, and she pouted.
"I recall how much you wanted me before. So why don't you want me now?" She asked, and the air filled with the scent of her breath. She had obviously been drinking.
"Well," I paused trying to think of what to say. I've dealt with this before, but they'd never been drunk, and I was worried she'd throw a tantrum, "I don't want you anymore, and never will," harsh, "I'm sorry, I truly am, I wish I could recuperate your feelings, but I just can't."
She slapped me and stormed off and I let out a sigh of relief, surprisingly that was easier then suspected. Usually it took forever to get rid of a girl.
I continued to advance on the girl who now seemed to be alone. Perfect.

message 25: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:26AM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle watched her boyfriend walk off and dance with another girl, she rolled her moss green eyes at his childish behavior and shrugging resumed dancing. She briefly closed her eyes and swayed in beat to the loud music. Her dress rode up her long legs slightly and the golden tattoo on her shoulder flashed as her dark curls fell to the side.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan His eyes widened at the sight of her golden tattoo, and suddenly it made him feel like she was the sexiest thing alive. He was only inches away and could smell the perfume wafting off her as he breathed it in. His senses ran wild he'd never smelt something as beautiful. He don't know what compelled him to do so, but he lightly laid his hands on her swaying hips feeling her jolt a bit, but then relaxing into him.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle froze as she felt someone's hands on her hips but slowly she relaxed and continued swaying her hips as she twirled around to face him, her body brushing lightly against his. She continued dancing as she peered up at him through her long thick lashes. Her moss green eyes trailed up and down his body as she tilted her head to the side, trying to figure out who he was. Quirking her rosy pink lips up she softly leaned forward and said "you are?", she raised an eyebrow enquiringly as her moss green eyes sparkled with a depth of mystery and mischief.

message 28: by Morgan (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:58AM) (new)

Morgan He replayed the words she had asked in his head. Had she really just asked who he was? And here he thought he had made a reputation in this town. He smiled down at her, but he knew it looked more like a sexy smirk. He leaned down his mouth near her ear.
"The better question is, who are you?" He whispered huskily in her ear, keeping this moment mysterious.
His hand on her back and one twirling a strand of hair that had escaped from the rest of her curls, he felt her shudder at his words.

message 29: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Dec 31, 2012 12:02PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle tried to hold back a shudder as he huskily whispered in her ear but failed to do so. Trying to remain in control she leaned up as if to kiss him, her rosy pink lips barely brushing across his lips as she lowly said "I am a bundle of secrets that can't be unwrapped", her words held a double meaning as she danced out of reach. She bit her lower lip at his sexy smirk and continued dancing with a sweet smile of her own.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He followed her movements as if in a trance. He was shocked that he hadn't told her his name, but at the same time it was sexy, and suspenseful. He knew for a fact though that he'd have her name by the end of the night. And that confidence in himself made him smile. She continued to dance seductively, her eyes calling to him, but he stayed standing a few feet away, wanting her to come to him.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle watched him as she danced and shrugged as he didn't come closer, she told herself that there was no point falling head over heels for a guy like him, he only wanted one thing and she wasn't going to give it to him. She danced away with a slight scowl on her rosy pink lips.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan She began to dance away and Evan had two options. Let her slip away through his fingers, or follow her. He obviously chose the later option knowing he didn't want to let this girl go. She did things to him that no other has done before, and he barely knew her. Not to say he knew any of those other girls either…but he actually wanted to get to know her. And despite what his brain was telling him which was 'don't follow her' he couldn't stop himself. His legs moved towards her unconsciously.

message 33: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Dec 31, 2012 12:35PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle danced away and tried to forget about him but everything abut him lured her in. Her tattoos flashed amongst the club lights and pausing she leaned against the wall to regain her breathing. She pushed her dark curls away from her face and shifted her mask as it started to fall. Her thoughts fell back to the mysterious guy and she pined to know who he was, he seemed familiar but she couldn't name him. Her moss green eyes flickered around the dancing throng of people and she realized she had strayed from her friends.

((By the way, who is the guy in the pic?))

message 34: by Morgan (last edited Dec 31, 2012 01:00PM) (new)

Morgan ((Kellan he plays Emmett in twilight. I'm not obsessed he's just hot. And imagine he has blue eyes and black hair. I tried finding one of those but they all looked weird.))

He looked around in the crowd of people but couldn't see her. He felt a slap on his back.
"Hey man, how's it going?"
"Fine." He respond to Nathan (his best friend and the only one that knows his secret.)
"What's the matter?"
"Nothing."
"Is it that girl?"
"Um…what girl?" He asked him, clearing his throat uncomfortably.
"Come on man. You tell me you're a werewolf, but you can't tell me about this mysterious girl?"
He growled in his throat and causing Nathan to take a cautious step away from him.
"Well be that way," he turns away, "by the way she's over there." He says pointing to the corner of the room and Evan nods in thanks, but Nathan doesn't see it.
He walks over to her and she's looking down, not having yet seen him

message 35: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Jan 19, 2014 12:33PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Yeah he's hot))

Isabelle moved towards her boyfriend but stopped when she saw that he was dancing with another girl, a soft sigh escaped her rosy pink lips and she stood back against the wall, away from wondering hands as she scowled deeply.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan She looked up from where she was and he followed her gaze to Troy, her idiot boyfriend, who was dancing with another girl. Who does that? If Evan had a girlfriend and even if he wasn't in love with her he would still have the decency to not dance with other girls, or at least to break up with them. Looking back in her direction she now looked deflated, and the life he saw inside of her on the dance floor is gone. He headed up to her slowly, as if not to scare her.

message 37: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:54PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) She had her eyes closed and didn't notice him move towards her, she wanted nothing more than to leave the club. She had come to the club because Troy had insisted but he wasn't even paying attention to her. She bit her lower lip as her slender fingers curled into fists and her moss green eyes darkened slightly before she threw her head back and started dancing in the middle of the dance floor. her hips swayed rapidly in beat with the music as a new profound energy pulsed through her every fibre. Soon many eyes were on her shadow of an hourglass dancing figure, her long thick curls twirling against her mask that hid her prettly face. She enticed and enthralled the on lookers as her black boots glided through the dancing throng of people, her smoky mysterious deep set moss green eyes lured you in and sparked with a sense of mystery and secrets.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Suddenly she was on the dance floor moving and twisting the way she had before. He watched her as her hips swayed back and forth and imagined, yet again, how it had felt when he first placed them on her hips. He looked at all the guys surrounding her with looks of hunger gleaming in their eyes. Suddenly a feeling of possessiveness drove him towards the dance floor. There was no hesitation this time as he quickly put his hands on her hips and spun her around to face him.

message 39: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Jan 19, 2014 12:35PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) She continued dancing with a smile as she danced closer to him, her lips dangerously close to his. A smirk played across her lip as her body pressed against his. Her slender arms swayed above her head as her body pulsed with a mind of it's own. She looked over and saw Troy leaning in towards the girl and pressing his lips to hers, sparked by the moment she pressed her soft rosy pink lips against Evan's in a heated and hungry kiss.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Evan saw her look away, but then she quicklylooked back at him pressing her lips to his. He didn't know the exact reason why, but he definitely wasn't going to stop her now. He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she hesitated, but gave it to him. Their tounges collided as they fought for dominance. And for once in his life it took Evan a while to gain that and he smiled at the thought. This girl was fiery and he liked it. If she was this good in bed the night would be worth it. Suddenly his brain went to other places like the true reason he was here. He had felt that pull and now it was gone…was it her?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle kissed him eagerly as her tongue fought with his, heat coursed through her and she pressed her body against his. Gasping softly against his mouth she pressed him back against the wall in a form of dominance as her hot lips trailed across the line of his jaw and up to his ear, she trapped one of her legs between both of his as she pressed her hips against his. She lowly whispered "who are you?". Her teeth grazed across his ear as her hands trailed down his chest.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Evan looked down at her as her leg slowly lifted to his erection leaving a slow hot trail in its path as he held the moan of pleasure in his mouth. She asks once again who he was, but he didn't reply. It was part of the fun, and it made this so much more exciting. He slid his arm behind her back to get a her closer as he once again brought her into a passionte kiss the moans of pleasure being caught as he spun her around and crashed he into the wall. He lowered his head to find her spot. When he was finished his mark shined on her neck and he smiled. That dick of a boyfriend wouldn't be happy, but who cares. He tangled his hands in her curls crashing his lips to hers and lowered his hands to grasp her but.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle moaned into his mouth and she sucked on his lower lip as her hands entwined into his hair as she tugged on his hair. She hoisted herself up on the wall and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as she grinded her hips into his and a smirk filtered across her rosy pink lips as he groaned, she pulled her mouth away from his and she whispered "tell me". Her moss green eyes darkened as she watched him, he was too sexy for his own good. She peered out of her mask, her face directly in front of his as she smirked and licked her lower lip.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Evan looked into her eyes and desperately wanted to tell her, "E-" he cut himself off surprised that he was actually about to tell her, "I'm not going to. But you can definitely tell me yours beautiful," He says, smiling at her. He bit his lip in and shot her a seductive glance, the kind of glance that would send any girl on their knees for him.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle almost moaned at his seductive look but bit it back. Smirking softly she said "well pretty boy, let's have it as a name for a name". She trailed the tips of her slender fingers around his mouth as she bit her own lower lip. She trailed her fingers down his chest and his toned stomach and they stopped to rest above the waist band of his jeans as she gently stroked her fingertips back up to his sexy lips.

message 46: by Morgan (last edited Jan 02, 2013 12:33PM) (new)

Morgan Evan shudders lightly enough so that she can't feel it as she trails her hands all over his body. She said 'a name for a name.' But did he really want to give her his? He already knew who her boyfriend was so when he went to school he'd know it was her by the way she hung into his arm like every other girl did at school. Except this girl she was something special, and her moss green eyes could be detected in a crowd of people he'd know.
He shook his head and lowered his lips so that she could hear him clearly beyond all the music, "You know there's a hotel across the street?" He whispered.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle rolled her eyes as he didn't tell her and she wondered what was going on his head. Smirking in response to his statement/question she nonchalantly said "and what?". She hid a shiver as he spoke in her ear. She twirled a dark curls around her slender figure as she watched him and she tried hard to thing of where she had seen him before but she was sure that she wouldn't forget a guy as handsome/sexy as him.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He nipped her earlobe and looked back at her to reply, "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about,"Evan said not wanting to say it so blantly that she would run away and think he was a pig-which he was. But she seemed worth it and he didn't want to push it. If she didn't want it he'd respect her wishes.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle tilted her head to the side as he nipped at her ear. Smiling innocently she said "to be honest I don't know what your talking about". She wondered if she should go with him or not, her moss green eyes gazed back at him as she thought will he stay with me after or not? Speaking her mind she softly said "what will happen afterwards?", she raised an eyebrow at him.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "Whatever you want," Evan said looking into her eyes to show he meant what he was saying. He looked up into her eyes and kissed her lightly on the cheek stroking her face with his fingers lightly. With the expanded silence he began to worry she would say no.

« previous 1 3 4 5