Red Dress Ink Fans discussion

Thank you Stacy!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) | 1215 comments In reviewing the year and preparing for the upcoming challenge, I would like to say a huge thank you to Stacy for keeping our lil group going, and to all of us chick lit lovers! I know this year I've been coming and going in and out of the group, and it is always comforting to come back and find us still discussing the best books, advising which to avoid, and everything in between! It warms my heart that this is such a positive group to come back to! Thank you everyone :) :)

Here's to a great 2013 for all of us!

message 2: by Julie (last edited Dec 30, 2012 10:42PM) (new)

Julie I couldn't have said it better myself Kourtney! What a great message, and a wonderful way to start off 2013. Stacy is the best!

message 3: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacymarie913) | 5567 comments Mod
Awww, thanks Kourt and Julie! You made my day after a rough weekend. :)

Just wanted to add, we miss you Kourt! Hopefully you'll have more time for reading in 2013!

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mcipher) | 372 comments I agree 100% - I love coming back here and popping in, even if I don't comment. It's such a great community, and the challenges are SO MUCH FUN! :) You are awesome, Stacy -- and everyone else in the group, too. You guys all rock.

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Thanks Melanie! I'm glad you like the group and the challenges, I try to keep it interesting even when I don't have the time.

I cannot wait until I am done with school and can devote more time to things like this. Four more classes after the two I just started. I'll be done this fall!!!!

message 6: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (bbollinger) | 761 comments I could not agree more! I can't even imagine joining another group because this one is all I thought it would be and more.

Thanks, Stacy, for keeping it going and for showing me that I'm not the only crazed chick lit fan out there. ;)

message 7: by Stacy (new)

Bianca wrote: "I could not agree more! I can't even imagine joining another group because this one is all I thought it would be and more.

Thanks, Stacy, for keeping it going and for showing me that I'm not the o..."

Thanks Bianca! That means a lot! :)

message 8: by Dawn (new)

Dawn rizzi (dawnie278) | 378 comments Dear Stacy and the girls,
So last night Stacey posted something on Facebook and it was actually due to Kourtney and I said to myself all day I must come on here and shout you both out a huge Thanks. If it wasn't for you guys I would forget I love reading and never remember to get back to it. Although I barely ever read anymore and I think I have only finished 4 books so far this year I love you guys. I pop in when I can and sometimes I don't comment either but I always stalk lol. Its stilla huge part of my life and I am so glad to see this thread and be able to add my Thanks. Anyway Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for always giving me somewhere to spend some free time or vent my life. I hope you all doing well and I will try to stay in better contact but we all know I will drift again. Love you guys xoxo

message 9: by Stacy (new)

Awww, thanks Dawn.

Yeah, those titles were free downloads from Amazon. If that's what you posted about, I don't understand why that would be a violation.

Hope to see you back in here more in the future. :)