Supernatural Academy discussion

Outside > Pond

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Theres a small pond next to the greenhouse. In front of the pond theres a bench.

message 2: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily flies to the bench and sits, dropping her toes to the water. She sighs.
The clouds are darkening with the evening. Soon the sun's golden rays will be forgotten with the night.
She stands and walks away.

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily flies to the pond and dips her toes in the crystal water. A school of tiny fish swim by.
The sunlight is fading upon the school, dimly shadowed behind the forested trees. Small glints of sunlight paraded over the pond, reflecting sparkling light.
Lily hummed a tune her queen Fairie mother had taught her. It made her homesick.
A rabbit bounced past Lily. A robin spread its wings and flew to its nest, where baby robins were stretching and learning to fly.

message 4: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) The air is cool, even with sunlight.
Lily shivers. She pulls a tulip petal jacket with holes in the back through her wings and over her shoulders.
She's rather lonely. Thorn's been gone for a while now and though she is over him, she is not very good friends with anyone here at the academy.

message 5: by Loubird (new)

Loubird rocky turned into a bird, flew over to lily and perched on her sholder.

message 6: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily giggles. She loves birds. She hasn't noticed that this bird used to be human.

message 7: by Loubird (new)

Loubird he shape shifted into an Easter lily and fell to her lap

message 8: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily stops giggling. She curiously looks at the delicate flower. She picks it up and smells the blossom.
It doesn't smell like a flower normally does. She would know. It smells like human.
She drops it to the pond and watches as the flower turns into a boy her age. He's soaking wet and laughing.
"Oh my gosh!" Laughs Lily. "I'm sorry!"

message 9: by Loubird (last edited Jan 03, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

Loubird "ha ha it's okay."he says wringing out his catlike ears."did i flatter you enough?"he said growing an actual lily and giving it to her.

message 10: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Lily takes it and blushes. "Thank you. You did flatter me."

message 11: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) She smiles. This boy is really handsome, more than she would like to admit. "What's your name?" Lily asks.

message 12: by Loubird (new)

Loubird "Rocky.25%elf 26%demi-god 20%shapeshifter 10%vampire 39%neko.and you?"

message 13: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "I'm Lily. 88% Fairie and 12% Elven."

message 14: by Loubird (last edited Jan 03, 2013 02:13PM) (new)

Loubird he turns into a raccoon then to his natural form "get it rocky the raccoon?"he laughs "i'm not a very good joker." especially when i'm distracted by someone's beauty he thought.he shook his head who am i kidding she probably already has a boyfriendhe thought and turned into a bird.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna wandered over to the pond as a panther and lay next to it with her front paws touching the water. she watched the fish as they darted around, occasionally swatting at them as they swam by.

message 16: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) "I love rocky and bullwinkle!" Says lily. "Turn back human. It's confusing when you keep turning into different animals."

message 17: by Gabrielle (last edited Jan 03, 2013 07:13PM) (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) She smiles. She's really into this guy. He's really sweet.
He probably already has a girlfriend, what with his looks and personality. she thinks.
She sighs. The sun is fading into the mountains.
"I probably should get back to my dorm," says Lily. It's getting dark and we have classes tomorrow.

((Hey to communicate with them "tomorrow" lets meet them at the mall in the cafe. Okay? ^_^))

message 18: by Loubird (new)

Loubird ((ok)) rocky flew off.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna got up, licked her paw, and headed to the woods

message 20: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Elda walks in.

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) They take a walk by the pond,none of them seem to remember anything from that night but they(Elda and Marlon) meet up today to have a walk)

"Finn!"Marlon yelled at the puppy as he splashed in the water making the baby ducks leave for a bit.

message 22: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Elda laughs.

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) The baby ducks came back and began pecking Finn hard on his head,the puppy whimpered and ran toward Elda with little puppy tears running from his nose.

message 24: by Loubird (new)

Loubird Rocky ran up to the pond looking around for Lilly he had totally forgotten about making arrangements with her to meet him here at the cafe this morning

message 25: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Marclooo wrote: "The baby ducks came back and began pecking Finn hard on his head,the puppy whimpered and ran toward Elda with little puppy tears running from his nose."

"Aww...sweetie. come here" Elda said cuddling Finn in her arms.

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) Finn jumped in your arms sniffling and crying like a baby in your arms,the baby ducks satisfied with themselves did a victory dance in the pond smiling.Marlon chuckled at his cute little puppy..

message 27: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Elda smiles, "dont let those baby ducks bully u"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) Finn didn't want to go in the water anymore he stayed in your arms and whimpered silently.Marlon just smiled and asked,"So you have any children?"

message 29: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"one"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "Who?"Marlon asked curiously

message 31: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"Henry" Elda says, "He's a teacher at another school"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "I have a son.David.He is in highschool about now."Marlon said showing you a pic;

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8559a1d7d9...

message 33: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"He looks just like u" Elda smiles, "Henry looks older than me tho"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "Yeah.Although he is having er-problems."Marlon said trailing off then saying,"How is he older than you."

message 35: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

elda smiles, "hes not older than me. hes only 209 yrs old. i said he looks older than me"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "Oh,I knew that.."Marlon said blushing deeply rubbing his neck,and then staring at he pond,longing for a swim..

message 37: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Elda notice Marlon's gaze on the pond, "if u wanna take a dip, go to the school pool"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "There is a Lake!"Marlon yelled before whispering avoiding the look of strangers looking at him."I bet Finn will like that."he said as Finn yapped in approval.

message 39: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"Actually, it's a pool. Like a built in indoors pool"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "But,I can't swim..My parents never taught me how to swim."Marlon said.Marlon didn't know this but 1 bench away Adriana was watching him

Adriana spotted her boyfriend with another girl,was it possible he was cheating on her!She took out a disguise and pretended to walk slowly with her French Poodle.

message 41: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"Really? I cant swim either, just like to dip my feet into the water"

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "LOL.Finn knows how to swim,maybe he can give us a lesson."Marlon said feeling a human presence around them."Are human authorized in here?"Marlon asked.

message 43: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

She shakes her head, "no...humans arent allowed here. Except Saul, he's special" she says as her senses pricked up.

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "Who is Saul?I just know there is a human presence,somewhere but,I cant sense it."Marlon said his senses dull for some reason,or was it the air.

Adriana sprayed some more of the "perfume," on her and smiling pleased with how it worked.The witch,and wizard spent 3 yrs just to make this,and it worked.

message 45: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"Oh...this dude who carries a demon inside him" she explained as she scan the area around them.

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) "Amazing!!But at the same time strange......"Marlon said scanning again only seeing a nerdy girl who looked slightly familiar.
"Let's go"Marlon yelled grabbing ur hand and going to skool lake/pond ignoring the tingle at the back of his neck.

message 47: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

((Pool))

"Woahhh..." she yelped

Eiravat Yuvranni Kanjana (ShaniaLWilliams) (LOL.)

message 49: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

((Rite now, they are outside of the academy. They're at the pond with ducks and fishes. Inside, theres a indoor pool, in which they take swimming lessons or just swim for fun))

message 50: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"where are we going?"

« previous 1