Creative Reviews discussion

Looking to Review > LOOKING TO REVIEW ROMANCE OF ANY KIND~

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill Lovelace (Bookaddict559) | 2 comments I enjoy romance. Erotica, contemporary, historical, fantasy, paranormal, anything! Let me know if you need a review :)

bookaddict559@gmail.com

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Chapman (catherineechapman) Hi Jill,

My novella, Elizabeth Clansham, is currently free via Smashwords & their retailers:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

It's not generic romance but is more contemporary women's fiction with strong elements of romance.

Also, my Jane Austen-inspired novelette, Kitty, will be free on Amazon during the run up to Valentine's Day (10th - 14th February):

http://www.amazon.com/Kitty-ebook/dp/...

I would be very appreciative of reviews of either or both books.

Best wishes,
Catherine

message 3: by Cameo (last edited Feb 17, 2013 08:32AM) (new)

Cameo MacPherson (goodreadscomcameomacpherson) | 5 comments HI Jill,
If you are interested in reading a paranormal romantic comedy novella, I would love to have you read my book, Dead In Bed.
There's a synopsis below, please e-mail me at thecameomacpherson@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks.
Dead in Bed
Fairy tales do come true.
Lizzy Blaine always wanted to be a princess. She wanted it so much that she was willing to submit herself to endless hours of baton-twirling, swimsuit-wearing, and insincere eyelash-batting agony to achieve it.
And now, it’s finally paid off.
So what if it was a zombie beauty pageant? Zombies are people too, you know… more or less. And it’s not like the crown was made up of dead body parts or anything. Lizzy wouldn’t have entered if it was.
Probably.
Anyway, all that really matters is that Lizzy got her (non-decaying) crown and the wonderful things that came along with it. Things like pretty dresses…the adulation of her subjects…and, best of all, a handsome prince. A prince who seems to be just as interested in her as she is in him.
Lizzy is determined not to screw it up this time. Somehow she’s going to find a way to live happily ever after. Even if that means dealing with the prince’s evil father and a ravaging horde of zombies that are trying to kill them all.
Hey, no one said being a princess was easy.
Just fun.

message 4: by Jill (new)

Jill Sanders (jillmsanders) | 43 comments Hi Jill,

I'm a indie author of contemporary romance books, my first two are available now.

I also have a blog where I review / interview other indie authors.

Feel free to PM me and I will get you copies. Thanks!

http://www.prideseries.com/blog.html

[image error] | [image error]

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Jill,

Would you be interested in reviewing my Romantic Suspense, The Inadvertent Thief. Use the links bellow for more information and if your are interested I can give you a free e-copy.

Leti
wordswithletidelmar@gmail.com
The Inadvertent Thief by Leti Del Mar
The Inadvertent Thief

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Floyd (lynnfloyd) | 12 comments Hi Jill!
My name is Lynn Floyd and I’m a new author who is fixing to re-release my Fantasy Romance What Lies Before Us. It is a beautiful story of adventure, magic and love.
Synopsis:
After the loss of her older sister, Abbie’s parents are reluctant to let her go anywhere. But you can only keep adventures at bay for so long.
To seek their destiny, Abbie and Phyl and their guardian ghosts will embark on an incredible journey. Meeting mermaids, ogres, dragons… and at least one really cute guy.
The question is, will destiny hold what they think it will hold?
I have free unedited review copies available. Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely
Lynn Floyd