Teens rock! discussion

Tell me.. > Your dream job

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Yeah, I recently became obsessed over Victoria's Secret. That isn't weird! Yeah, so my dream job is a VS Angel. :D

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana thats cool, I would love 2 things, for fun having my art studio where I can sketch, draw, paint..etc and my music studio:) and for a real job I would like...maybe something like photography or writer

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) aww that's awesome. I would love that too. :) I really want to be a model, artist, writer, actress, and vet. But my number one right now is a model obviously since I said so up there.

message 4: by Allie (new)

Allie | 21 comments Hmm, my dream job would probably be a singer, writer, actress, or a pastry chef!!!

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) aww cool! Good luck with that! :D

message 6: by Allie (new)

Allie | 21 comments Thanks! :)

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 346 comments I'd really love to be librarian! That's my dream job but I'll probablly end up in some bank

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Ally*Lou's Girl*Tomlinson wrote: "Thanks! :)"

Welcome!

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Marija(Echelongirl) wrote: "I'd really love to be librarian! That's my dream job but I'll probablly end up in some bank"

Aw that's cool. My mom is a librarian. :) Why do you think you'll end up in some bank?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments I don't know exacty what I want to be, but I know that I want to work with and help children. I think I'd like to be a dramatherapist or child psychologist but I'm not sure :)

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) aww that's sweet and cool. :)

message 12: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 75 comments A film critique. I love to one of those who sit back, eat popcorn, watch and criticize someone else's work and get paid for it

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) hahaha that would be awesome! I would love that, but I'm an awful critique. :/

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 346 comments Samantha wrote: "Marija(Echelongirl) wrote: "I'd really love to be librarian! That's my dream job but I'll probablly end up in some bank"

Aw that's cool. My mom is a librarian. :) Why do you think you'll end up in..."

Because I'm studing for that and that's what my parents want - continue family business

message 15: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Oh. My parents don't care what job I have as long as it has a good enough pay and that I'm happy. There's no family business that they can drag me into cause they're teachers. :P

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Journalist!

message 17: by Amber (the smiling cupcake) (last edited Dec 31, 2012 07:30AM) (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments Shyam wrote: "I want to work as an accountant, get enough money to open up a private studio and start composing songs."

thats cool :)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "Journalist!"

I wanted to be a journalist when I was younger! :)

message 19: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) I want to work at my little libary where i used to live. I helped them all the time.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to be a marine biologist

message 21: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) oh sweet. That would be so cool! :D

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Shyam wrote: "I want to work as an accountant, get enough money to open up a private studio and start composing songs."

That's awesome.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha wrote: "oh sweet. That would be so cool! :D"

IkR

message 24: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Grace wrote: "I want to work at my little libary where i used to live. I helped them all the time."

That's.... I don't know the right adjective. I want to say adorable but I don't that would fit. Whatever. That's adorable Grace. :)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments Ninja of The Lounge wrote: "I would like to be a marine biologist"

my friend wants to be a marine biologist! Thats also my back up plan if I don't get to work with children :)

message 26: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) Thanks! I would work there in college.
After tben I might open my own sewing shop.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) wrote: "Ninja of The Lounge wrote: "I would like to be a marine biologist"

my friend wants to be a marine biologist! Thats also my back up plan if I don't get to work with children :)"

I want children, but with me working...thier would have to be a sit-at-home dad, or they would need daycare °0°

message 28: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Grace wrote: "Thanks! I would work there in college.
After tben I might open my own sewing shop."

Aww that's really cool. It seems something like... olden. But it's so sweet. :)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments Ninja of The Lounge wrote: "Amber (the smiling cupcake) wrote: "Ninja of The Lounge wrote: "I would like to be a marine biologist"

my friend wants to be a marine biologist! Thats also my back up plan if I don't get to work ..."

I meant that I want to help children in their lives and be a psychologist or something :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! I still want my own(;

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

teehee

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 12 comments Forensic Pathologist

message 34: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) OMG! That's so cool! :D

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Author, Voice actress for english dub of anime (since I hardly speak japanese XD) and videogames, or something to do with Disney...besides drawing 'cuz I can't do that XD

message 36: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments I want to be a musician or a model...when i was little i wanted to b a princess warrior, but i soon found out those dont exist...lol

message 37: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) hahaha. Nice. Princess warrior is cool. xD Good luck on your musician or model path. :D

message 38: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Thx!

message 39: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 176 comments Hmm… I'm really not sure, but industrial design and/or 3D modeling, probably.

Also, I want to play in an orchestra that makes soundtrack for movies, but knowing me and my terrible auditioning skills, that's not going to happen.

message 40: by Carlee (last edited Jan 05, 2013 09:36PM) (new)

Carlee Cannon (flutterlilly) | 55 comments I love animals. I want to be a vet more than anything else! my dads uncle is a vet by where I live. we take our animals there and I've even helped him with surgeries a few times. we brought a friend with us once to tour the clinic and the vet was going to show us how to spay a cat. as he was explaining to us what he was going to do, our friend passsed out on the floor! didn't actually even see anything yet, just passed out!! that kind of stuff didn't bother me.. I'd love to be a vet!

message 41: by Drishti (new)

Drishti (nerd_girl) | 19 comments I'd love to be a teacher or a librarian. Books and studying <3 Or something which would make me travel to different places, because visiting places and travelling comes second to reading for me :) I don't really want to do anything else it seems.

message 42: by Emily Ann (new)

Emily Ann (emiliaann) To work in fashion merchandising & to be able to study abroad in order to get there:)

message 43: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 362 comments I wanna become an Astronomer, Archaeologist and an Author!!

Adrianna*Herondale* King (adgeking) | 177 comments fashion designer :)

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 346 comments Drishti wrote: "I'd love to be a teacher or a librarian. Books and studying <3 Or something which would make me travel to different places, because visiting places and travelling comes second to reading for me :) ..."

I wanna be a librarian too! I don't think I could be a teacher because I don't have enough patience for kids

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 18, 2013 06:02AM) (new)

I wanna be a DJ, or maybe a writer or an architect!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, I love music...I'd also like to be in a rock band someday....

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lead singer, drummer, guitarist, I dont mind any of them

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol i'm not that great at singing actually, just like it...
And I wouldnt mind being an architect except for the fact that I SUCK at Math...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh.................

« previous 1 3