Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > Why is there Different Prices Listed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Lee | 25 comments The ignorance of a novice....or possibly a computer glitch. Could anyone please help me with the following.

My book is listed on the Amazon Kindle site at £3.80 or $5.95, when you search through the Amazon site but .....if I bring the book up in Goodreads and click the Amazon link it brings the price up as $9.14. Which is well beyond the $5.95 that it is meant to be. Do Goodreads charge extra for the listing or is a computer fault? Any thoughts or ideas on why this might be happening?

Many thanks

DM Lee

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 217 comments If you're in the UK, you won't always see the correct prices for things on Amazon US.

Sometimes, you'll see one price on the main page for something, and then another price for the same item when listed in the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section.

message 3: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Feb 20, 2014 11:24AM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) [deleted by user; leaving this comment just as a courtesy placeholder.]

message 4: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Lee | 25 comments Michael and Debbie,

Thanks for your help on that. Yes, Debbie the link is correct, I have also responded to your email regarding Author Profile. Much appreciated.

Happy New Year to you both.

DM Lee

message 5: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Feb 20, 2014 11:24AM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) [deleted by user; leaving this comment just as a courtesy placeholder.]