Young Adult Book Club discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by trav (new)

trav Hello, my name is Hoot! I'm the creater/moderator of this group and hope you all have a fun time! ;)

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Robertson-King (melanierobertson-king) | 3 comments Hi, I'm Melanie and I'm the author of the YA Crossover novel, A Shadow in the Past. A Shadow in the Past by Melanie Robertson-King
Looking forward to meeting all of you.

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Hey! :)
Sandee here.
Fellow book YA book addict.
I'm not in the YA phase anymore but I love YA books. Hehehe.

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Robertson-King (melanierobertson-king) | 3 comments It's a great genre to get lost in.

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Aleman (tiffanyaleman) | 1 comments Hello everyone. I'm excited to be a part of a group where we at least have one thing in common. :)

I am a reader and writer of YA Contemporary Romance. I am currently reading Fallen too Far so far so good.

My name is Ashley and me and my best friend are writing a book together. It is called Luck of Love. Every time she writes a few chapters I am always like what's gonna happen next. :) I can say it's going to be an awesome story.

message 6: by trav (new)

trav Welcome Everyone!!

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Robertson-King (melanierobertson-king) | 3 comments Hi Tiffany and Ashley. I love stories that leave you wondering what will happen next.

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Dwyer (sldwyer) | 2 comments Hello all. My name is Sharon Dwyer (S.L. Dwyer) and I love writing YA. My historical novel "Dirt" started as YA but has since crossed over to all ages, and that makes me very happy. I am currently working on my next YA story and I am excited to belong to a group who is interested in YA books.

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Hey everybody, my name Kathy and I love YA books and I can't wait to start group and monthly reads!!!

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (lizzinikkii) Hi everyone! My name is Elizabeth. The reason I'm joining this book club is because I've found myself not being able to get into Young Adult books lately, and maybe I'm just reading bad ones. So I wanted to join a club that picked the YA books for me so that I can try to get into the genre that I used to be so obsessed with. I'm very excited to be here :)

I would love if you guys added me as friends! I'm very nice and would love to make new friends!

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Hello, everyone. My name is Monica. I love reading. It doesn't HAVE to be YA, but I prefer it to be.

I also want to be a writer (YA). right now I'm working on a story about a girl who is a vampire and the twist is that actually kills people like a vampire should and doesn't feel all guilty about it.

message 12: by trav (new)

trav Welcome :)

message 13: by Kauthar (new)

Kauthar | 1 comments Hello, my name is Kauthar. I love anything that has to do with books, cameras and chocolate.

Thanks for inviting me, Hoot!

message 14: by trav (new)

trav No problem :)))))))))))))))))

message 15: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon Hi,I am Mishma.I love to read and write,and I talk a lot.
Thanks for the invite Hoot.

message 16: by Toph (new)

Toph | 1 comments Hey there everyone! I like to think that the book I just got published, Olympus Falling Olympus Falling by Chris Jacobs , is young-adult level. It's a Greek mythology/fantasy book following Paian as he travels to Ancient Greece.

Anyways, I look forward to reading with all of you guys!

message 17: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Hi guys! I'm Brigid. I'm a college student and a reader, reviewer, and writer of YA books. YA is basically my life, so ... woohoo! :) Nice to meet everyone.

message 18: by Guesa (new)

Guesa | 2 comments Hey everyone I´m Guesa :) YA addicted reader. A good book with a hot bad guy= perfect happines! I´m joining this club to share my opinion of books with people who cares and enjoys reading as much as i do.

message 19: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Hi everyone, I'm Lucy. I'm a writer (and ya lover like everyone else!). Just discovered goodreads and it's nice to see so many like-minded people :-)

message 20: by Mia (new)

Mia | 1 comments Hey guys! I'm Mia and I don't really know what else to say. :)

message 21: by Lola (last edited Jan 06, 2013 01:53PM) (new)

Lola | 1 comments Hello :) I'm Lola, and I'm a book addict (and have been from a very young age) I've read books from the Harry Potter series to the Percy Jackson series, and the City of Bones series. I'm always willing to try a book as long as it is different (not cliche ugh!) and not nonfiction (i tried that!)I always have an opinion about a book, and its good to talk with other people who have the same interests as me!

message 22: by Bahar (new)

Bahar | 1 comments Hi guys! My name is Bahar and I'm addicted to books and reading, especially YA books. I love to talk about books, share my opinions, and to hear what other people think about the books i like even if they don't agree with me!

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex (acobaf) Elizabeth wrote: "Hi everyone! My name is Elizabeth. The reason I'm joining this book club is because I've found myself not being able to get into Young Adult books lately, and maybe I'm just reading bad ones. So I ..."

Same here, if you find any new books or series let me know :)

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex (acobaf) Hey guys My name is Alexandra, I love all books but especially Young Adult. Haven't found a good one in a while so hoping the I can meet people who like to share there ideas and favorite books. Nice meeting you all!

message 25: by Shidorr (new)

Shidorr Myrick-Gayer (shidorrmyrick-gayer) | 1 comments My Book is FREE RIGHT NOW, but only for 5 days. Download it on your E-book My book is FREE RIGHT NOW for your E-reader, on amazon. If you have a nook you can get a kindle app for free onto your nook. Young Adult/ Romance/ fantasy.

Here is what people are saying about it: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14...

Download it here: http://www.amazon.com/Her-Name-is-Gra...

message 26: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Dwyer (sldwyer) | 2 comments Hello all. I am currently working on my second YA book and am enjoying the journey with my young characters.

YA book Dirt Free on Kindle Friday through Sunday
8/2/2013 8/4/2013
Download it free and would please leave a review if possible.