I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

PORTFOLIOS! > MeL's RaNdOm WoRlD oF fAnTaStIcAl oBsEsSiOnS & oThEr SuCh WhImSiCaL jAzZ

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (last edited Dec 30, 2012 07:46AM) (new)

Mel Hi peoples! I'm Mel, the ultimate, supreme ruler of the thread!!!!! THE TOPIC TYRANT!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! POST HERE OR EEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSEEEE!!!!!!

Just kidding. :) But pretty please post here, will ya? You're an amazing, superfantabulous, magical person if you do! :D Please enjoy this picture of cheese:

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel Ochay, I am a REALLY OBSESSED fan of Vampire Knight. (TEAM ZERO FOREVER!!!!!!!) Mostly the anime, but I CANNOT WAIT to read all the manga!!!!! Why can't there be another fudging season of Vampire Knight?!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *sobs in corner*

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel

message 4: by Mel (new)

Mel

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel
This is the pic that best fits Onyx Thicket, my absolute favorite character to roleplay. I made him in the group, The Valley of Misfits. :) This depicts his two sides- The good: His deep, black eyes, and the evil: His blood-red, pain inflicting eyes. I really love this guy. :))) (This pic is actually Yakumo from the anime Psychic Detective Yakumo, which I cannot wait to start watching. Though it will be annoying, considering it's only English subs. :/ )

message 7: by Mel (last edited Dec 30, 2012 07:42AM) (new)

Mel
(Clement has brown hair, though...)
Willow Stanley and Clement Oliver. Anime pics for two more characters I created. I'm still working on their plot and characterization, but yeah. Hopefully someday, I'll be able to give them their own wonderful story. :) I made a plot outline here: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3... It's just a short snippet I wrote just to write something. The idea needed to get out of my head and written down. :)

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel I'm talking to myself... XD This is a sign of insanity.

*rocks back and forth* Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!!!!!!

*paces urgently* How an this be?! IT CANNOT BE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ZEROOOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Gina works the diner all daaaaaaaaay...

SPAHGHATTA NADLE!!!!! YAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAHHHH!

I am perfectly fine. Just peachy. *eye twitch*

message 9: by Mel (new)

Mel
JEEEEEEEEEM! <3 <3 <3 I love you too much.

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF JEWELRY I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! Excuse me while I go raid a bank.......

message 11: by Mel (new)

Mel

message 12: by Mel (new)

Mel

message 13: by Saria (new)

Saria | 150 comments Hello Mel!!!! How iz u doing todayz?

message 14: by Mel (new)

Mel I is good. :) How about you?

message 15: by Saria (new)

Saria | 150 comments Im good...tired..but good...just woke up so im NOT a morning person!!

message 16: by Mel (new)

Mel Heh, I'm the opposite. I accidentally wake up at ungodly hours of the morning, as hyper as a little kid with an espresso. XD

message 17: by Saria (new)

Saria | 150 comments Lol lucky u!!

message 18: by Mel (new)

Mel ;) It's fun.

message 19: by Saria (new)

Saria | 150 comments i bet!

message 20: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5197 comments Mod
You have such an awesome portfolio!

message 21: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5197 comments Mod
I LOVE Paramore too!

message 22: by Mel (new)

Mel Sierra~Kelley wrote: "You have such an awesome portfolio!"

Omg here I am, replying to this eight months later... Do forgive me. Thank you, darlink. ^-^

I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;)

unread topics | mark unread