♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Books > Books into movies :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
I got this link from some other group (sorry for taking it).... In the link there is about 60+ books that will be made into movies.. which ones are you most excited for?? If the book that you love is being turned into a movie and is not in the list then you can still tell us which book that is :)

LINK: http://www.bigbookstinyvoices.com/201...

(just scroll down a little)

The ones im excited for are: City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Wake (Dream Catcher, #1) by Lisa McMann

message 2: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 938 comments Mod
I'm looking forward to Great Expectations, Carter is going to play Mrs. Havisham! I think that's a perfect casting haha

message 3: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Hush,Hush is becoming a movie!

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 638 comments Angelfall by Susan Ee!!!
I LOVED THAT BOOK!!!

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (measurelifeinlove36) YES TO ALL!
Mainly The Book Thief, Uglies, Matched, and Maximum Ride

message 6: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
Fari wrote: "WARM BODIES! I haven't read the book, but I'm dying to! The trailer is awesome and Nicholos Hoult is the lead! :DDDD"

Oh, I really want to see that movie and read the book!

message 7: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments HOUSE OF NIGHT! HON! HON! HON! I want to see how cute Eric really is! So I could hate that actor. Because Eric is a jealous asshole!

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 638 comments I actually made a list on IMDB for books being made into movies...
http://www.imdb.com/list/AtMNicGYOV4/

message 9: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments Ohmyfuckinggosh! Fallen Novels too!??!!!!?!?!!? Holy fucking crap! Best day ever!

message 10: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH my favourite/ones im most looking forward to are:
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan

And the other movies of books i have read but didn't like as much but still wanna see the movie, or books I'm going to read that are becoming movies are:

The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) by Michael Scott Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) by Moira Young Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1) by Ransom Riggs Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hannah wrote: "YES TO ALL!
Mainly The Book Thief, Uglies, Matched, and Maximum Ride"

NONONONONO! They are going to make Maximum Ride suck so much ):

message 12: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 38 comments I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TIGER'S CURSE COMES OUT!!:D lol

message 13: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Mercado (vivianmercado) | 12 comments cant wait for uglies :)

message 14: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I had no idea that so many books were being made into movies! I have lots of books to read now (if I feel like it xD)

message 15: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) i know right its gonna take me FOR-EV-ER to read them too!!! :/

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I read the Perks of Being a Wallflower and now I really want to see the movie! (I wanted to see it before, but I thought I should read the book first)

message 17: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH the movie is SOOOO good!!!! You'll love it!!! and Logan Lerman as Charlie was absolutely PERFECT!!!

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I don't know how to watch it though because I' don't have netflix or other on-demand services :(

message 19: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver is being made into a TV show. So far, I don't think I'll watch it. They're changing a TON. Jullian is going to be Hana's neighbor and in the first episode, their leaving out the part where Alex takes Lena into the woods and shows her poetry and his house. AND they're adding a zillion new characters:( Stupid Fox! Anyway, if for some reason, you want to see this TV wreck, it'll be out this fall.

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments Ready Palyer One's gong to be a movie

message 21: by Ela (new)

Ela Yeah im desperat to see Perks of Being a Wallflower too, I've got to wait for it to come out on dvd.

Just the fact that there was a florence and the machine song in the Beuatiful Creatures trailer makes me want to go and see it; but i'll have to get on and read the book first...

message 22: by Renee (new)

Renee OMG SOOO MANY ARE COMING TO THE SCREEN!!!! OMG SHIVER, THE SCORPIO RACES AND THE RAVEN BOYS???? OMG I AM SOO HAPPY!!!!
And Vampire Academy and TMI and Shatter Me and Maximum Ride and Under the Never Sky and Matched and The Magician's Nephew and Chaos Walking and The Host and Delirium and Fallen and Insurgent and Daughter of Smoke and Bone and BEAUTIFUL CREATURES!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN 10 DAYS!!!!!

message 23: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments FALLEN, BEAUTIFUL CREATURES, AND VAMPIRE ACADEMY ARE WHAT IM MOST EXCITED FOR! THAT AND HON ( House Of Night)

message 24: by Renee (new)

Renee OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL THESE MOVIES!!!! but I really wanted to make some of them myself when I left school.... :( oh well. SO EXCITED!!!!
VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!! OMG THEY ANNOUNCED CAST LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!

message 25: by Renee (new)

Renee Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters (name to be confirmed)
Rose Hathaway: Zoey Deutch
Lissa Dragomir: Lucy Fry
Dimitri Belikov: Danila Kozlovsky
OMG YAY GET EXCITED!!!!!

message 26: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments REALLY!?!?! WHO PLAYS ROSE, LISSA, and DIMITRI!? TELL ME LADY! I NEED TO KNOW THIS!

message 27: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments Nm

message 28: by Renee (new)

Renee he he, just saw. HA HA OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

message 29: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments I WANT THIS SOOOOO BAD! BETTER COME OUT SOON OR ILL STAKE MYSELF!

message 30: by Renee (new)

Renee NOOOOOOO!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!! ANYWAY, THEY ONLY JUST CASTED BE PATIENT GIRL!!! I WAITED 264 DAYS FOR THE INDIGO SPELL AND I'M STILL WAITING!!!!!

message 31: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments GIRLLLLLLLLLLL NO ONE TELLS ONYX TO BE PATIENT OR CALM DOWN! A LOT HAVE TRIED AND THEY'VE ALL ENDED UP CRYING!!

message 32: by Renee (new)

Renee OMG WELL I HAEV TO BE PATIENT TOO!!!! why don't we wait and be inpatient together? ^_^
God I can't wait to meet Adrian in Frostbite... so many people have high expectations for him!

message 33: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments If he isn't smokin hot ( but not as hot as Dimitri) then I'm suing Hollywood!

message 34: by Renee (new)

Renee ha ha ha, well all us adrian fans in his fan club want Nic Wheeler or Chace Crawford to play Adrian.

message 35: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments Who?

message 36: by Renee (last edited Feb 02, 2013 10:34PM) (new)

Renee Adrian Ivashkov. You know? The guy with brown hair, smokes like a chimney, broke into his parents liquor cabinet at the age of 12.... if you mean Chace Crawford, he was in gossip girl and Nic Wheeler, well just google him, he does the trailers for Bloodlines Books.

message 37: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Renee wrote: "Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters (name to be confirmed)
OMG YAY GET EXCITED!!!!!"

I always hoped Ben Barnes would play Dimitri :/ But I like the other two!:D

message 38: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver is being made into a TV show. So far, I don't think I'll watch it. They're changing a TON. Jullian is going to be Hana's neighbor and in the first episode, their leavi..."

are you sure its going to be a tv show??? and if it will be i would still watch it!! cant wait!!

message 39: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Renee wrote: "Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters (name to be confirmed)
OMG YAY GET EXCITED!!!!!"

the cast is not that bad!! cant wait for this movie!!!!!

message 40: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ wrote: "Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver is being made into a TV show. So far, I don't think I'll watch it. They're changing a TON. Jullian is going to be Hana'..."

I'm sure. Lauren Oliver confirmed it. And Fox just bought the rights and started casting. It's coming out this fall. But they changed so much, it's really frusterating. I won't watch it.

message 41: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Diana ❀ ☺ wrote: "Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver is being made into a TV show. So far, I don't think I'll watch it. They're changing a TON. Jullian is..."

yea i see what you mean but im curious..

message 42: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments I love Zoey Deutch! She played Maya in Suite Life On Deck. And she plays Emily in the Beautiful Creatures movie!

message 43: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ wrote: "Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Diana ❀ ☺ wrote: "Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver is being made into a TV show. So far, I don't think I..."

I might watch like an episode, out of curiosity but if it sucks as badly as I think it will, I'll give up.

message 44: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Onyx { Italian Girls Dont Take No Shit} wrote: "I love Zoey Deutch! She played Maya in Suite Life On Deck. And she plays Emily in the Beautiful Creatures movie!"

I love her but I'm not really sure how I feel about her as Rose. But I think I like her. She's a pretty good casting choice.

TheOriginalNikeGirl Here is my list of most-excited-for:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Forest of Hands and Teeth
Fallen: Not a bad book, but not the best book. But I’d like to see what they can do for this book in a movie.
Firelight: I can’t believe they’re making this into a movie!!! It will be exciiiting.
The Host: I. Have. Been. Waiting. Only. Like. Two. More. Months. Stay. Strong. Monica.
The Immortal Rules: Can’t wait for this!!! I hope it’s a good movie.
Legend: This was a fantastic book, but I’m not sure about a movie…
LEVEN THUMPS!!! Finally!!! I have an excuse to reread this series!!!
Marked: would make a better TV series. It really would. No one wants to READ fifteen of these, let alone sit through fifteen movies. If they make it a TV show, however, I would watch it.
Maximum Ride: hasn’t this one been a like “We’re working on it” for quite some time? Not that I don’t want the movie. I made an EXETREMELY detailed dream cast.
The Mortal Instruments: ’Nuff said.
SEPTIMUS HEAP!!!
Shatter Me
Shiver: I’m kind of afeared for this one because Disney has it, and in my experience, Disney can’t do epic. Disney can do fluffy. Not epic.
Uglies
Under the Never Sky
VA!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver is being made into a TV show. So far, I don't think I'll watch it. They're changing a TON. Jullian is going to be Hana's neighbor and in the first episode, their leavi..."

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? NO, THEY CAN'T MAKE IT INTO A TV SHOW, THATS GONNA RUIN SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :'( omg im very, very, very, VERY sad now!!! i hope soooooooooooo bad thats not true...

message 47: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) I looked on IMDB, and that's where everything's official as far as movies and stuff, and there's nothing there, it just says its "in development" which could still mean it will be a movie...

message 48: by Marrie , The Weird One (last edited Feb 07, 2013 09:08AM) (new)

Daria Weasley wrote: "Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver is being made into a TV show. So far, I don't think I'll watch it. They're changing a TON. Jullian is going to be Hana'..."

Lauren Oliver confirmed via twitter that they will be making a TV show. And Fox bought the rights to it and started casting :( They also wrote out a list and put it online and it said all that stuff that they were keeping out..

message 49: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) hmm..........this makes me very sad, HOW can they make it a TV show!?!?!? That doesnt even make sense!!!!!! :'( *sobs*

message 50: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Ikr?! And they just cast Emma Roberts as Lena!!! She's nothing like Lena!!! I'm not ever going to watch that show!!

« previous 1