Project 10 Book 2013 discussion

Your Project 10 Book > Kayleigh's Project 10 Books

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments So I tried this in 2012 and it worked... for a few months and then just didn't.
I am including Paperbacks, Hardbacks and E-Books. Last year I cheated by including review books... I will not do that this year.

This is where I'll keep track of the books.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments So just in preperation the first 10 books I plan to read are:

Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1) by Nyrae Dawn Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2) by Abbi Glines While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3) by Abbi Glines Just for Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker

This will probably change as I change my mind all the time but these are some I really want to read next.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments Thanks Alice. I'm really looking forward to them.

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Mar 01, 2013 11:13AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments Project Ten Round 1

#1 On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young
#2 The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines
#3 The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines
#4 Origins The Fire (MILA 2.0, #0.5) by Debra Driza

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments So I've been reading quite a few review books lately and was going to count them but then that's not going to get me through my massive TBR list so I won't. It'll just take me a lot longer to get a round of project 10 finished. I've read The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines so that is 3 books for project 10 completed.

I'm starting a beta read next so I'll just update this page when I've read one of my own books again.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments Finished
Origins The Fire (MILA 2.0, #0.5) by Debra Driza

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments I failed... I downloaded some novellas :/ oops

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments So now my birthday is over and I bout books with my birthday money I am startling project 10 again

I just finished Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas but since it was a review book then I am not going to count it.