Project 10 Book 2013 discussion

Your Project 10 Book > Siobhán's Project 10 Book

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wee Shubba's World (last edited Dec 30, 2012 07:38AM) (new)

Wee Shubba's World (weeshubbasworld) | 22 comments Mod
I tried this in 2011 and it just didn't work. But this year I am more motivated and I will be successful.

I will include hardbacks, paperbacks and ebooks. Although I'm not sure if I'll add review books yet. I'll keep track of each book on here. :)

I've noticed people already picked the books they will read but I can't do that I change my mind way too much. So instead I'll add them as I finished each book.

message 3: by Wee Shubba's World (last edited Feb 08, 2013 02:37AM) (new)

Project 10 Book #1
1. Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins 2. Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft by Jody Gehrman 3. Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry #4. Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles, #1) by Julia Crane #5. Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker #6. The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater #7. The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore

J-J lover of books (jay-j) I need to be organised although that said i have been known to change my mind. Specially if i don't like a book.

J-J newly convert to eReaders wrote: "I need to be organised although that said i have been known to change my mind. Specially if i don't like a book."

I change my mind way too much to pick the 10 books first. I prefer to just add as I go.

I've completely fallen behind due to being hopefully I'll get better soon so I can read

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (BelleBooks) Lol, me too I wouldn't worry. We have all year!

Emma wrote: "Lol, me too I wouldn't worry. We have all year!"

That is so true. But finally got a book read woohoo.

#3. Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry amazing. I did have the earc of this but the kindle version was only 20p so ended up getting that ages ago. Prefer residing a finished copy!! It was amazing

#4. Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles, #1) by Julia Crane Totally undecided on whether I actually liked this or not :S

#5. Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker no words can express my feeling on this amazing book.

Really fell behind but getting there. Lol.

#6 The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater this was I liked but hated at the time only a 3/5

#7. The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore Was enjoyable, but quite immature. 3/5

J-J lover of books (jay-j) You certainly are motoring through the books. I was going well till i started The Baby Merchant.

J-J newly convert to eReaders wrote: "You certainly are motoring through the books. I was going well till i started The Baby Merchant."
I'm actually really behind. :(

J-J lover of books (jay-j) There just so many books i want to read....... no no, need to read, yet not enough hours in a day, not enough days in a week.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments You are not as behind as me Sio, I've only read 3 for project 10

I don't feel so bad now lol.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 17 comments I am very behind! Lol.

J-J lover of books (jay-j) I am on book 5, got five books to read before the end of March

I failed!!! Badly!!! oops. Cheap kindle books!! I know I am awful lol.

J-J lover of books (jay-j) *holds up hand* guilty as charged.

J-J newly convert to eReaders wrote: "*holds up hand* guilty as charged." Glad I am not alone lol

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Siobhan (Totally Bookalicious) wrote: "J-J newly convert to eReaders wrote: "*holds up hand* guilty as charged." Glad I am not alone lol"

No you're not the only one. I was doing so well, i certainly made up for it LOL