Dead Beautiful (Dead Beautiful, #1) Dead Beautiful discussion

Not what I was expecting

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erin Guinevere I picked this up in the library because, well... I can't actually remember. It didn't look like type of thing I would enjoy. Obviously I was pleasantly surprised and I consider this a favourite. Did anyone else go in to this with low expectations, thinking it was another generic Twilight rip off type of thing?

M.J. Douglas no i knew i would be good by the cover saying "just one kiss will take your breath away..." and i was a hooked i loved it. have you read the 2nd book "life eternal"?

Diana @Erin Sian. i thought that at first but when my friends saw me carring it around they told me it was good and i really like things that have to do with like zombie topics so it was good but yes i agree at first i thought it was about vampires another twilight thing. but it turned out to me my favorite book. i still need to read life eternal though cant wait.

TeeJay Natalie wrote: "no i knew i would be good by the cover saying "just one kiss will take your breath away..." and i was a hooked i loved it. have you read the 2nd book "life eternal"?"

Yes! I have

Myneshia Stewart I loved this book. I went to the library and read the summary on the back and I had to get it. I'm glad I read it i didn't expect a lot of stuff to happen but that made the book even more better. I enjoyed it and I cant wait to read the second book.

Shoko Yuuji I am so blessed! This one of my favo novel! Happy to hear that Dead Beautiful has 3 part! Yay. I hope Love Reborn will Release soon.

Veronica i thought this book was okay. the story was a little bit confusing and dreary. but i would definitely like to read the upcoming sequels.

Lauren Bamberger Love Reborn comes out January 7th, 2014 (in the US at least!). You can pre-order on Amazon now! I just did :)