The Half-Breeds discussion

The City > The Arcade

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 168 comments Mod
Brilliant flashes of light and sounds from just about any game you could imagine

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in, wearing a black and white stripy dress with black Converse

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled 'I look like....something' she pulled the dress down, as it had been riding up her legs

message 4: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee came in the arcade, looking around, already pulling a bill out of her pocket to get some tokens.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes 'Exactly! I look like prey!' She laughed

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee sees the two kids and bites her lip thinking, I hope they don't notice me much. She kept her eyes down

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled playfully 'Bring it on, tiger' she joked

message 8: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee's head perked. She stuttered, "H-How?" She eyed both of them suspiciously. She never knew that's what she was called. A half breed? What a name.
She regained herself, "And I don't exactly have ears of a wolf." Her eyes flashed a wolfish gold

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smiled faintly. "I don't really have anything that represents me except these," she laughed and held up her fingers, letting her claws push out her fingertips. This feels so weird, she laughed at herself in her mind, to show my claws so easily

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked around the arcade, looking at the games

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She let her eyes go fully gold as well, her sight enhancing

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Looking at Jane she tilted her head, "May I ask what kind of..." she tested the word on her lips. "Half breed are you?"

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She looked back at the guy and nodded, "Yeah." She shook her head with a laugh. "Sorry i'm new to town." Renee held out her hand, "Name's Renee."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara wrote: "Looking at Jane she tilted her head, "May I ask what kind of..." she tested the word on her lips. "Half breed are you?""

Jane looked at the girl, 'If you think I'm a zebra you're wrong' she growled softly

message 15: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She smirked, "Hardly."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, 'Good answer..I'm also a tiger..better than this one' she nodded at Damion then laughed.

message 17: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "You have no idea how weird this is for me. I always knew there were others but never met any." Renee looked away sheepishly, shrugging

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged, 'We all are weird, in our own ways' she joked

message 19: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee started to burst out laughing, "I always say we are weird in are own little ways. Honestly!"
She looked at both of them, "Do you go to the school around here?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, and pulled the dress down, 'I hate dresses' she mumbled then nodded, 'Yeah..but I needed a time-out..' she laughed

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smiled raising her eyebrows, "A Time out?" Her gold eyes widened, "Don't tell me there are more Half-Breeds! Are there?" Excitement and anxiety stirred in her.

message 22: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smiled raising her eyebrows, "A Time out?" Her gold eyes widened, "Don't tell me there are more Half-Breeds! Are there?" Excitement and anxiety stirred in her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised an eyebrow and nodded, 'Yea..all lunatics like us' she joked

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee's eyes finally faded, "Name's Renee by the way." She tilted her head, "I start school tomorrow, will you be there?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, 'Guess, unless something happens..' she joked

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Like what?" She said curiously, looking at both of them with narrow eyes.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed 'Joking!'

message 28: by tara (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Ha!" Renee thought, Maybe not everything is so bad here. Maybe
"Are you going somewhere?" Renee asked, remembering that the girl was all dressed up.

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments Sky walked in, and went straight over to a game, without letting anyone talk to him. Put in some coins, and began to play

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked, 'I fell into the pool chasing him, my only clean clothes I have' she laughed

message 31: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee looked at Sky quizzically and looked back at the other two she was talking to, trying to read their faces for any clues who this might be.

message 32: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "I'm so sorry," she smiled at both of them. "I'll let you get back to it," she winked at both and used the bill in her hand to get some tokens.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked and looked at Damion, she walked to get some tokens

message 34: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Scanning the arcade she saw Deal or No Deal. She smiled, "Yes!" and ran to it. Slipping in the tokens she started the game, following the 200 tickets case expertly and picking the right one.

message 35: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) The rest of the game was simple, choosing random cases and always hitting no deal.
Finally it was over. The case opened and suddenly the tickets started to rush out of the machine, Renee collected them expertly.

message 36: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She glanced at the loner boy in the arcade, then at the couple as she walked to another game. At least I know some people, she though positively

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked back with some tokens then walked around the games, biting her lip

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:21PM) (new)

She smiled, 'I think I like the sound of that' she joked.

message 39: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee tried to tone her hearing down, not wanting to eavesdrop at all. After all, it has gotten her in trouble in the past.

message 40: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee finally paid attention to what she was doing herself and she saw she was playing ski ball, and the score was high. She cursed in Latin under her breath and then after muttered, "Pay Attention Renee."

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments Sky noticed Renee looking at him. Trying not to let her see him staring at her

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged, 'Let's see' she smiled

message 43: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee forced her eyes down into her hands, seeing that she used half of the tokens already.

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments Sky looked down at the ground and started walking to buy some more

message 45: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee walked around, trying to see what other good games there were, holding the big stack of tickets in her hand.

message 46: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Thanks," she started to walk to the token machine, "I'll make sure to pay you back!" she called over her shoulder, smiling

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments Sky started walking holding the roles of tickets in his hand. As he walked by Renee, he walked faster

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and bit her lip

message 49: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee turned to see the alone guy walking fast. "Wait!" She called. Her instincts told her something was wrong. And she had learned to trust her instincts.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, 'True that!' she laughed.

« previous 1 3