City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) City of Lost Souls discussion

Magnus and Peru....

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (last edited Dec 29, 2012 11:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Olivia So what do you guys think happened ?

Gabby We might be able to find out in the Bane Chronicles :)

Aiyana Leigh Gabby wrote: "We might be able to find out in the Bane Chronicles :)"

I cannot wait for them!!!

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* yeah, i think we will, but given Magnus history and his ability to attract trouble, i'm kind of afraid to find out :D

Jackie K I'm worried it somehow involves the local people of Peru and a llama. This is killing me!!!

Also, quick question; how do you get banned from and ENTIRE COUNTRY??? I must have been baaaaaad...

Gabby Yeah. What has he done? That is the big question. lol.

Ariane Ruby Cassandra Clare wouldn't answer. : (

Kath Castán destroy Machu Pichu with the llama lol

Kath Castán I think if wait we gonna laught a lot trust in Cassie :D

Gabby I hope she tells us.

message 11: by Ariane (last edited Jan 20, 2013 09:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariane Ruby Gabby wrote: "I hope she tells us."

hmmm we can still guess what happened int PERU. I'll think for my top 3 guesses. LOL

message 12: by Ariane (last edited Jan 20, 2013 09:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariane Ruby My TOP 3 guesses (Why Magnus got banned in PERU)

1. Magnus’ sense of exquisite fashion terrifies the ancient people in PERU. They think its an abomination to the Inca’s culture. They couldn’t kill him so they banned him (specific date was not specified by Magnus when he first offered to tell it to Alec)*Maybe he wore a colorful skirt or something LOL

2. He saved the people in Peru against a demon attack and they start worshipping him but in the end, they discovered that he has demon blood in him (and others can feel the demonic aura in him because of his cat’s eyes or something)…so they kicked him out.

3. He complained to the Peruvian chef…the soup is too salty. (Just to fill in the top 3 LOL)

PENCIL'S UP!!!
What's yours?

message 13: by G (new) - rated it 2 stars

G Knowing Magnus, the reason for being banned from Peru could be anything!

message 14: by Ariane (last edited Jan 21, 2013 08:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariane Ruby Kath wrote: "I think if wait we gonna laught a lot trust in Cassie :D"

How unfortunate of Alec. They broke with each other without him hearing the story.

Now were all dying to know what happened to Magnus in PERU. Aaagh!

Thanks dude Alec. You're the best!

Jackie K

IT IS KILLING ME!!!

message 16: by Ariane (last edited Jan 21, 2013 09:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariane Ruby Jackie wrote: "

IT IS KILLING ME!!!"

WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?! (British accent)and...and...ITS MOVING!!! (run like a freak)

how did you put a picture here??!!!

I want to know I want to know waaahhh!!!

Jackie K Like this:

[image error]

Now you would replace the word link with the URL of the picture. Have fun!

Jackie K Jackie wrote: "Like this:

Now you would replace the word link with the URL of the picture. Have fun!"

It didn't show up because I typed it in properly...sorry...

Like this: < img src="link" >

Except without the spaces in between the < & >s.

message 19: by Ariane (last edited Jan 21, 2013 08:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariane Ruby Jackie wrote: "Jackie wrote: "Like this:

Now you would replace the word link with the URL of the picture. Have fun!"

It didn't show up because I typed it in properly...sorry...

Like this:

Except without th..."

Thank you. : )

message 20: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena we have to read the bane chronicles to find out

message 21: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah description
I got this!

Josiane Claremont What i REALLY want to know is who the heck Magnus' father is! I'm going to guess it is going to be an uber-powerful High Demon, but WHO?!

message 23: by lara (new) - rated it 5 stars

lara my guess is the devil himself

Gabby IT IS IN THE BANE CHRONICLES!!!
What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, Part 1) by Cassandra Clare

Daisy97 Zajicek I have no clue. But, it was obviously so bad that he got banned. And you never really know with Magnus.;)