Readers of Kindle Books discussion

The Kingkiller Chronicles > Favorite Characters? *spoiler warning*

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Dec 29, 2012 08:30PM) (new)

Jessica | 230 comments Mod
Do you have a favorite character from TNOTW? Who is it? Why? How did you manage to choose just one?

message 2: by Connie Rea (new)

Connie Rea (connie_rea) | 28 comments bwahahahaha...now this is funny! Kvothe....well just because he is Kvothe.....and I WILL pick two....Auri. I just know there is so much more to her then we will ever know and it makes me mad! I want to meet her...I want to spend time with her and have her share her secrets with me. Such a pure soul she has, but I imagine she has seen evil such as others have not. We get hints of what she is afraid of in Day 2 (I won't share any spoilers) but it makes me think she has answers that Kvothe is seeking...Honestly, I just want to be a grown up that still believes you can drink wine made from moon beams.......Auri could teach me this.....

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Have I mentioned how much I <3 Bast? I also have this weird obsession with Sim. He's just so sweet. And I think if this world were real I'd be Devi...seriously.

message 4: by Connie Rea (new)

Connie Rea (connie_rea) | 28 comments I do like Sim....but I like Wil even more...

message 5: by Jessica (new)

I think I like Sim more because of book 2. Wil is awesome, don't get me wrong but Sim is just so well Sim. Come on, candy...delicious candy :)

message 6: by Connie Rea (new)

Connie Rea (connie_rea) | 28 comments Wil is the strong silent type...more my style...remember when he showed up and just spent time with kvothe when he was waiting on his first beating? Now that is my kind of man....