Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Around Town > Pizza Place

Comments Showing 1-50 of 232 (232 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) .

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli hurried into the parlor after her. "I'll take a pepperoni. Light sauce." He told the man at the register. He pulled his wallet out of the back pocket of his jeans.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber leaned against the counter, examining a few of the boys inside of the parlor before she snapped her attention back to Eli. "Pizza; one of fews foods that's great for any meal of the day!" She said with a smirk.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli noticed Amber looking around. He scowled when he realized most of the people in the restaurant were male. He shook the thought away. "Come on. Lets go." Eli said, suddenly irritated. He grabbed their pizza boxes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Wait, what?" Amber archer one eyebrow, tilting her head slightly to one side, "Ah, don't tell me your jeliouse of me checking out a few guys?" She rolled her eyes and gave a teasing smile. "But there's actaully a few cute ones in today!" She added as a protest.

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli raised his eyebrows. "I am not jealous." He protested, but he hoped she didn't see his rosy cheeks. "And they're not THAT cute..." He added.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "How do you know? I'm the girl not you." Amber clucked her tounge on the roof of her mouth in disaproval. "Let's see. That ones cute, and the one over there," She was trying to annoy him, "But not as cute as the guy I saw this morning. Now that one was the cutest. He had brownish wings and all!" She let out a chuckle.

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli frowned and shook his head. Then he realized. "Wait. Is that me?" He did a little dance around the pizza place. Then he thought for a moment. What if she wasn't taking about him? He felt himself blush.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber put a hand over her mouth to muffle her laughter. He was such a goofball. "Of course it's you. Who else do you know that has brown wings?" She asked once her laughter had died down, "If you get any redder, you'll look like a tamato."

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli smiled widely. "Yes!" He did a fist pump. "I knew it was me!" He looked around the coffee shop. "Hey, you know, that girl's pretty cute over there..." He motioned towards a red head in the corner. "But not as cute as this girl I met this morning. She can teleport. And heal people. Isn't that awesome?" He winked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Yep, defently awesome. But that girl you met this morning, says the pizza is going to get cold." Amber replied, motioning with one hand for him to follow her out from the pizza place, where a few outdoor tabels were set up. "Less crowded." She murmered, sliding into a seat.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Oh ya. I forgot to mention. The girl I met this morning, is very clever." Eli followed her out if the parlor and sat down across from her. He opened the pizza boxes, the smell of greasy food wafering in her nose.

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) ((*his))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber crossed her arms on the edge of the table, leaning slightly towards him, her eyes suddenly intense. "Clever?" She scoffed, "Haven't heard that one before. Doubt you'll stay long." She shrugged and leaned back, snapping her fingers and making two glasses of water appear. She picked up her cup and sipped the water, peeking above the cup rim at him once or twice.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Stay long? And may I ask, what gives you the idea I was going to stay?" He cocked an eyebrow, and lifted his glass of water.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber took her own sweet time before she set her glass down and turned her attention elsewhere, suddenly more inturested in a nearby water fountain rather then the conversation. "I didn't say you would stay." she corrected in a sour tone, "I said I doubted it."

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Well," Eli thought for a moment. "You may be able to teleport, and heal. But you're definitely not physic." He took a sip of his water, then placed the glass back down on the table.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Can you swim?" Amber asked, abruptly changing the conversation. She looked back towards him, then at the fountain again and at last she just stared at her glass of water, "I can't swim. It's ridiculas. I bet I could nearly drown myself in three feet of water."

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Really? Wow. You are so interesting." Eli shook his head. "I can swim. I mean, I'm not that good, but I can. Hey, maybe I could tech you? It really fun. A lot like flying except underwater. And slower." He suggested.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber shrugged and handed him a paper plate of pizza. "Yeah, just one problem with that offer...." She trailed off, waiting for him to either ask or drop it. She bit into a slice of cheese pizza, her eyes flickering up to watch another guy enterting the pizza place before she returned her attention towards him. "So hard to find cute guys these days." She murmered after she swallowed.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli rolled his eyes. "Ya, whatever." He drummed his fingers on the table. "So what might the problem be?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber set her pizza slice back on the plate and sat back in her chair. "Does it bother you, that I keep glancing at other guys?" She seemed amused by that, "The problem? Well...I might be a little tinnie bit...afraid of drowning?"

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Oh. Well that might be a good reason." Eli smirked. "You're not going to drown. We can start in shallow water first, and work out way deeper. You'll love it." He tilted back in his chair, so only two legs were touching the ground. He took a bite of his pizza. "And FYI, no. It is not bugging me you're staring at other guys." He crossed his arms over his chest.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I dare you to try and get me into any body of water without me having a panick attack." Amber challenged, shaking her head, "Not going to love it. But maybe if I could swim it would help a bit. So, you wouldn't mind if I went to flirt?" She seemed a little smug, "Nice to know."

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli glared at her. "Challenge accepted." He muttered, getting up to throw away his empty pizza box. On his way back, he made sure to stare at a pretty girl real hard and admiringly just to annoy Amber. But he wasn't sure she even noticed. He plopped back down in his seat. "You drive me crazy, Clever. Absolutely insane." Clever. What a perfect nickname. He gave himself a pat on the back.

message 26: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Dec 29, 2012 11:19PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber scrowled when he started starring at the girl. "Good, some insanity is good for your health." She commented, glaring over at him, "It already feels like a disfuntional relationship and I'm not even dating you. So when are you going to drow-I mean, teach, me to swim?" Her food had vanished and she was leaning in her chair, arms crossed and head cocked to one side.

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Looks like Im not the only one jealous." Eli commented. Then he scowled. "Whenever you want to learn, princess." He leaned forward. "I'm free all week." He added.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Jealous?" Amber repeated, "Fine, I get jealous. But at least I don't try to hide it. Unlike Mr. Blushing Feathers." She leaned down to rest her forehead against the edge of the table, "I'm going to drown...Just tell me when you feel like drowning me."

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "What? I don't blush..." Eli bit his lip. Then he started laughing. "This is ridiculous. We're acting like 6 year olds." He shook his head. "We are so immature. Oh, and about those swimming lessons... Why would I let you drown? I don't hate you THAT much."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Do to blush," Amber argued in a murmered, "I don't think six years olds act this bad. Well...." she put up one hand, making a motion for him to give her a minute, "I can't think of a good reason to drown me yet..." She lifted her head enough to peer over at him, "Um? For fun?"

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Dude, I don't kill people for fun. Especially people of my kind." He thought for a moment. "Wait. Actually, I'd kill a demon for fun. But that's different." He pushed back in his chair, almost falling off. He grabbed ahold of the table just in time. "I'm not a murderer." He added.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber chckled under her breathe when he nearly fell off his seat. "Demons." She mused, "Tempers creatures they are. Fun to mess with." A slow smile grew across her lips, "Still, I think you'll find it difcult to get me near the water. There's been a time or two when I freaked out." Her smile disolved into a frown.

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Nah. I'm skilled." Eli smirked. "We'll let your food rest, then we head to the pool. I'm ready to face this challenge."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I doubt I'll drown anymore if I wait an hour or not." Amber replied, rolling her eyes and scooting her chair back. She stood up, and tucked her chair underneath of the table, "Fine, fine. What are we going to do until then?"

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "I don't know... Whatever you want. We could fly? Teleport?" Eli suggested.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I think you are a little bit obsessed with transportation." Amber murmered, ducking away from the tables and already starting to walk away from the pizza place, "I perfur to walk for now. I suppose I can teliport you if you want." She shrugged, tucking her hands behind her back.

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "I am not obsessed." Eli muttered, getting up from the table. "But ya, I'd love to teleport." He added.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Sure you're not." Amber replied sarcastically, abruptly stumbling to a halt before turning around to face him, hands still tucked behind her back. "As a teliportation taxi service, I require a destination to take you to." She informed him with a smirk, "Maybe tely to a park. Hmm."

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Yes ma"m." Eli stood up straight and saluted. His mouth switched as he tried to keep from laughing. "Park sounds great, ma"m."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber arched an eyebrow when he started calling her ma'am. "Okay then! To the park we shall go!" She announced, letting one arm fall to her side and grabbing his wrist with her other hand, "Please keep your arms and legs in the glow at all times-" She said as the blue glow clung to their skin, "And absolutely, no refunds!"

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "What? No refunds?" Eli joked. "I'm not sure if I want the ride then." He let the strange blue portal surround him, and it filled his body with a strange tingling sensation.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber cast him a glare. "To bad, to late." She murmered, closing her eyes as they vanished. Upon appearing again, Amber jerked away and doudlbed over and took a few deep breathes. "Let's...take a break from anymore telying." She sounded a bit breathless, "Takes to much energy to teli other people."

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Oh my gosh... Are it ok?" Eli ran over to her, and grabbed her hand. "Amber, are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you. If it was too hard to tele people.... Why didn't you tell me?" He ran a hand through his hair.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber closed her eyes, and waited until her breathing was normal before she straightened up. "I'm fine." She assured him, waving her free hand to dismiss the subject, "I told you I wasn't very practiced at it. Just...a little dizzy. It blows over."

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Ok, good." Eli buried his face in his hand, and started laughing. "I thought you were dying or something." He chuckled. "I was like, Oh my gosh I killed her." He shook his head at his own stupidity.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Boys." Amber couldn't help but smile at his laughter, "Nah. You can't get rid of me that easily." She moved a hand over her mouth, covering up a yawn. "But you did make me tierd again." She added, making a face at that and murmering something about coffee.

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Boys." Eli mimicked in a high pitched, annoying voice. He crossed his arms. "I want a refund. That wasn't to my satisfaction." He cocked an eyebrow, the corners of his mouth twitching.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "On second thought, maybe you can get rid of me that easily." Amber said with a trace of sourness in her tone, glaring at him while trying to hold back a laugh at his attempt to mimick her, "And I do not sound like that. No refunds!" She turned away, starting to walk along the sidewalk and leaving him behind.

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Eli raced to catch up to her. "Ya huh! It sounded just like you." He insisted. "That didn't sound anything like me!" He mimicked again, adding a dramatic twirl and an odd facial expression.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Amber's cheeks went beat red, either from anger or blushing it was difcult to tell. "You sound like a dork! That's what you sound like!" She said, crossing her arms over her chest and making sure to roll her eyes as she walked a bit foster. "Do not sound like that! You sound like a mouse got stepped on!"

« previous 1 3 4 5