Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

The Curse of Europa
This topic is about The Curse of Europa
Sci-Fi Book: Free to first 5 to comment

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (last edited Jan 06, 2013 11:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brian Kayser | 4 comments I'm giving away 5 Kindle versions of my science fiction book, The Curse of Europa. This is not a contest, I'm simply giving them away to the first 5 people to post a comment below.

The only qualifications are that you must enjoy science fiction, you must intend to read it, and you must already have an Amazon account and a Kindle (or Kindle reading app). You will get an Amazon gift code.

In return, it would be great if you left an honest review on Amazon.com when you have finished reading it. Leave one on Goodreads too if you like.

Gilt trip: Please don't just request this book to *maybe* read it. Please only request it if you really want to read it and are willing to leave an honest review. I did have to purchase these codes and only have a limited number.

If you are one of the first five I will message you the code via Goodreads. If you have a private profile we may have to become friends first (or you could possible message me first - I'm not sure if that works).

That's it, no catch!!

Brian

Update:
Copy #1 to Lucinda from the UK
Copy #2 to Linda from Florida, USA
Copy #3 to Amelia from Ontario, CA
Copy #4 to Shona from the UK

message 2: by L (last edited Dec 30, 2012 01:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

L I would love to have the oportunity of reading your sci-fi novel 'the curse of Europa' as i am an avid reader and fan of this genre and all things science-fiction & fantasy. Everything i read i post reviews online (here and Amazon websites), and i have a 'Kindle app on my PC'. *I honestly do want to read this*

I can acess kindle books from Amazon UK (as my kindle PC app is for the UK) but not COM - if this is a problem??

Thank you, Lucinda x

message 3: by Linda (last edited Jan 05, 2013 05:36PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Linda (blondieblack) I'd be glad to read it! I've got 2 books ahead of it that I've already promised to read... but I would certainly read it and post a review on Goodreads & Amazon once I've read it. Thank you!
I have a kindle that has gone on the blink... but I ordered a new Kindle paperwhite on my birthday (Dec 30th) that has already been shipped. So... I should be back to reading on a kindle this coming week!

Brian Kayser | 4 comments That would be great. I will friend you so I can privately send you the code!!

Linda wrote: "I'd be glad to read it! I've got 2 books ahead of it that I've already promised to read... but I would certainly read it and post a review on Goodreads & Amazon once I've read it. Thank you!
I ha..."

Linda (blondieblack) Brian wrote: "That would be great. I will friend you so I can privately send you the code!!

Linda wrote: "I'd be glad to read it! I've got 2 books ahead of it that I've already promised to read... but I would..."

I just accepted your friend request! I also added "The Curse of Europa" as a book I want to read on Goodreads! Thank you!

message 6: by Nova (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) I'd love to read it too!

message 7: by Shona (new)

Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom (bookyramblings) I'd love to read this.

message 8: by Jovon (new)

Jovon Tucker (book2buzz) I wish I could read/review but the app I have is malfunctioning! grrr! Any chance of a print copy?