One Big Family RP discussion

The Town > Store

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Has everything pretty

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Cassie looked at her cousin and smiled "thanks for trying to comfort me"

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 800 comments Mod
Johnny ran inside and ran into a shelf. He fell backwards and laid on the the floor.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Cassie saw him and picked him up "Johnny what are you doing here?"

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary smiled back "Its because I love you" She told her while pushing a stroller with Laura in it.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

"I-Im wunning away. Phiw hates me." Johnny told Cassie.

Julia, dude call me JJ 9hil came from behind a self. giving a nod to cassie meaning "positive"

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary looked at Johnny "Will you come home with us if I buy you some candy?" She bribed.

message 9: by Cait Sith (last edited Dec 29, 2012 08:34PM) (new)

Julia keep calm and ALWAYS PoTTER On wrote: "9hil came from behind a self. giving a nod to cassie meaning "positive""

Johnny looked up at Phil and then pouted. He hid behing a shelf.

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 198 comments Mod
Juliet walked in trying to keep her right arm in its sling since the pain was getting worse and headed over to cassie

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary sighed and followed Johnny. "Come on sweet heart please some home just for me okay" She asked him.

Laura opened her eyes and began to cry.

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked up at Rosemary. "Phiw hates me." He then crawled over to Laura and started to play with her.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Cassie sighed and looked at Phil "I'm so sorry hun" she looked at Rosemary "can you get Johnny to go with you, Juliet lets get in the car and go to the hospital okay"

message 14: by Abigail (new)

She nodded at cassie

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

A bunch of candy bars and gum packets fell out of Johnny's pockets.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary nodded then tossed her car keys to Cassie "I'm going to walk home so take my car" She said. Rosemary turned back to Johnny "Want some candy hun" She asked him with a soothing smile.

Laura stopped crying when she saw Johnny and began to giggle.

Julia, dude call me JJ "Johnny I don't hate you.... it's just.. I was surprised you'd say that, now put those candy bars back in your' pockets and save one for me"

Julia, dude call me JJ (( can you guys read my story: walk like a mermaid, Julia's diary.))

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny shakily stood up. He looked a little frightened. "Suwe." He said to Rosemary. He then hugged Phil and shook a little.

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary sighed and went to pay for the candy bars. She also grabbed a few things for Laura. After paying Rosemary picked Johnny up.

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny grabbed something and shoved it into his pocket on the way out.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Cassie smiled at them then hugged Phil "we have options okay? I'll talk to you about them when we get home" she took Juilets hand and took off in the car

((sure))

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

Julia keep calm and ALWAYS PoTTER On wrote: "(( can you guys read my story: walk like a mermaid, Julia's diary.))"

((kk))

message 24: by Abigail (new)

((my family is 6, people if you don't count ants uncles cousons))

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments After getting outside Rosemary set Johnny down "I know you took something else" She told him. Rosemary put Johnny on the step in the stroller so he wouldn't have to walk.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Juliet Evens a.k.a Mrs Chris Evens wrote: "((my family is 6, people if you don't count ants uncles cousons))"

((um ok...))

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

((my siblings number in the thousands))

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Anastacia wrote: "After getting outside Rosemary set Johnny down "I know you took something else" She told him. Rosemary put Johnny on the step in the stroller so he wouldn't have to walk."

"No I didn't." He lied and then leaned over and smiled at Laura.

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny slipped and fell into the path of an on coming car. He was hit and laid there bleeding.

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary ran and picked Johnny up she held him in one arm while sushing the stroller with the other. She ran to the hospital.

message 31: by Abigail (last edited Dec 29, 2012 09:09PM) (new)

Jess was walking down the street and ran after the car wich had hit johnny but stopped and threw a rock through the back window in the car then screamed"JERK!!!!!!!!" Be fore running to cach up with her cousin

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

((to the hospital))

message 33: by Abigail (new)

((ok))