Fire Academy; School for the gifted discussion

Around Town > Pool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 183 (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) .

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Sammy walk up to the pool and sat down moving her feet in the watet

message 3: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 1000 comments Mod
She watched the girl in the pool do her laps

message 4: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) Gabriella wandered around the academy grounds and stumbled upon the pool, 'lets see if theres anyone there' she thought.

message 5: by Cera (last edited Feb 14, 2013 05:26PM) (new)

Cera Sammy kick her legs, creating a huge wave. Sammy smile as she watch it hit the wall behind her

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((that dont make sense, might wanna refrase that))

Gabriella goes and changes into her swimmers and joins the girl doing laps.

message 7: by Cera (new)

Cera ((better?))

message 8: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((yep, awesome))

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera "hi." Sammy said

message 10: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "Hey my names Gabriella, you?" She asked the girl that came up to her.

message 11: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

After Cassie had done her laps she looked up to see a number of people in the pool area. She swam over to the nearest one." Hi" she said (frost)

message 12: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"It's a lovely morning it's it?" Cassie told the girl with a smile heaving her self out of the pool

message 13: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"I'm guessing you are either an element or you lived some where cold?" Cassie said easing an eyebrow

message 14: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie had never met one, " I'm Cassie" said putting her hand out

message 15: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"How are you liking it her so far" Cassie smiled

message 16: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

A new person great Cassie thought we need some new people,"have you met anyone in your dorm yet"

message 17: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"Oh I only have one in my dorm we share the room" pointing to the girl at the other side of the pool

message 18: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"Haha ill show you" she dives into the pool and changes into a fish the a dolphin then back to a human

message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) Gabriella watches Cassie talk to a new girl, and watches in amazement as Cassie shifts to a fish and a dolphin. 'Wow' she thinks. Gabriella stars to swim over to Cassie and the other girl to say hello.

message 20: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"Yer I'm the only one that I know of, the girl in my dorm was only put there cause there was no where else for her to go and I said she could stay with me"

message 21: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) Gabriella swims up to Cassie and the other girl and introduces herself. "Hey my names Gabriella and I'm a Necromancer, how bout you?"

message 22: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "Ooh, never heard not something like that before" she replied

message 23: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) She was surprised at this, no one has ever asked that before." Yeah, the body they died in comes back when I read return their souls to their bodies so I can control them"

message 24: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) ((Sorry auto correct))

message 25: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "It can come in handy, so can yours." She winked at her new friend.

message 26: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) "Hey Cassie, how you going?"

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Akio then walked in with her boyfriend.

message 28: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Felipe walked in with Akio, a little bit scared because he had never actually been inside water. The closer he had been to water was when he takes showers.

((I need to go, now.))

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((okay))

Akio then said, "Um, let me get a bathing suit." She then walked to go get one out of her room and came back in it blushing.

(( http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo... ))

message 30: by Melissa (last edited Feb 17, 2013 08:10PM) (new)

Melissa Jules shimmied out of her cover up, standing in her flip-flops and tiny red bikini and giggled when Chase tried not to be too obvious as he stared at her. She kicked off her flip-flops as she whispered the words which would keep her wings dry while she was in the water and dove in. Chase walked in more slowly, conscious of his wings which were in plain view.

message 31: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie looked up from her laps to see Jules and Chase enter the pool, Jules splashing around. Cassie changed into a dolphin and came over to the, jumping in and out of the water

message 32: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Jules surfaced and waded in the deep end, laughing and beckoning to Chase.

message 33: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie stared at Chase with a look saying 'dont tell her I'm behind her' and swam quietly and swiftly under the water near Jules feet

message 34: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Chase opened his mouth but closed it, wanting to see what would happen. Something brushed up against Jules' foot and she looked down. Something big and gray with a fin was right next to her. Jules screeched and used her wings to propel herself out of the pool. "What the hell was that?!" She screamed, flitting around six feet above the pool.

message 35: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie jumped out of the water in her dolphin form mid air changing into a human doing a flip and landed on the side of the pool standing up laughing," you should of seen your face", Cassie was in tears laughing at jules

message 36: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "That's not funny!" Jules screamed, still hysterical. She was still hovering above the pool, too scared to get back in. "Come one Jules she was just playing a little trick on you. Come back in the water." Chase said soothingly. Jules' brow crinkled but she dropped back down into the pool with a splash. "Come here." He said and she kicked towards him slowly.

message 37: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie felt really bad now, she didn't mean for her friend to take it a bad way, she slide back into the pool but didn't make any attempt to go closer," hey Jules I'm really sorry" Cassie said with her hand playing in the water

message 38: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Jules shook herself and smiled weakly, "it's fine, I'm just a little jumpy I guess. Watching Gabby use her powers earlier kinda messed with me y'know?"

message 39: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"Yer I don't blame you there, what she does is kinda creepy, and I heard that we it got another one" Cassie told them the new gabby had told her

message 40: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Jules tried not to shiver, she didn't want to judge someone based on what they could do. She doubted they had asked for the power to raise and control the dead. And Gabby was really nice, she just also happened to be able to raise the dead.

message 41: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"Apparently there also going to be bunking in my dorm, cause my dorm is so free of people" Cassie said worried

message 42: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Hmm, I haven't spent much time in my dorm. But it seems like everyone is zipping around so quickly that we don't even know each other, which we don't." Jules said thoughtfully.

message 43: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

"I've got to meet a fair few of the student here, some of them a really nice" Cassie told Jules & Chase

message 44: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Hey! Watch where you're jumping, you almost landed on me!" Jules said as she did a backstroke closer to Chase. She put a hand on his chest to keep him from getting protective and making a scene. A muscle in his jaw twitched in irritation but he didn't say anything.

message 45: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie shock her head," some people I swear"

message 46: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Chase snorted but did nothing else. He ducked underwater and used his powerful shoulders to propel himself to the deep end, then twisted and kicked off the side of the pool back to Jules. "Better?" Jules asked with her brow raised. He nodded and turned to Cassie, "so you can change into a dolphin too?"

message 47: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

Cassie looked at chase, " yer there my favorite water animal, but I can pretty much change into any animal I want as long as I know about them, even tried a human once"Cassie shuddered at the memory

message 48: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Seriously?! Again?! Jules shouted as she was splashed yet again. She breathed deeply through her nose then turned to Cassie and pushed Al from her mind. "Wait... What did you say?" Jules asked. "Why would you try to change into a human... I mean you are one already aren't you? I mean your body is at least human...." Jules shook her head in confusion. "Nevermind, I'm not making any sense."

message 49: by Chloe, The awesome one (new)

What an idiot, though she hoped he was ok,"um yer I have, I tried to anyway it didn't work so well, I think I have to m ow more about them" Cassie said blushing

message 50: by Melissa (last edited Feb 17, 2013 10:45PM) (new)

Melissa "How is being human changing you in anyway, I mean physically?" Jules asked as she moved to a shallower spot and stood on the tips of her toes. She then noticed the red water and looked wildly at everyone. "Is everyone ok? I think I see blood in the water!"

« previous 1 3 4