! YA Heroines ! discussion

Book Discussions > 2013 JAN - Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited Dec 29, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments I have been dying to read Incarnate Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows by Jodi Meadows for a long time. Share your thoughts!

message 2: by Chelsea (last edited Jan 11, 2013 05:44PM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments I was pleasantly suprised with Incarnate. It's not exactly amazing or mind blowing but good, you could even say it was great.

The world of Incarnate is detailed but seemed strange to me. I understood how their world worked but couldn't quite wrap my mind around how they reincarnate again and agian and again. The fact that they could come back as a man rather than a woman (Vise Versa) and that your mother could die and then reincarnate as your daughter is beyond me. I do appreciate the originality and uniqueness though. The story and plot itself started out quite randomly - she jumps off a cliff and ends up meeting the person she loves... I thought their the character development progressed really well and was cute to watch. I have to say I enjoyed reading Incarnate and I can't wait for Asunder by Jodi Meadows !

message 3: by Vahhaba (new)

Vahhaba | 1167 comments I just finished reading asunder and I was really looking forward to it. I liked id but it just wasn't as good as Incarnate . There were some good parts but it was kinda boring during some parts as well.