Super Dog Academy discussion

General > Mod chit-chat

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by rachel (new)

rachel | 21 comments Mod
I'd like to help, if that's all right. c:

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 21 comments Haha, I get it...Early bird catches the moderator worm. xD Anyway. Hi!

Gabriella (gabby) (voodooneedlethesemi-evilunicorn) | 8 comments Mod
Ok soooo, I think we need to start planning a plot for this group.

message 6: by rachel (new)

rachel | 21 comments Mod
Yeah we doo. Any ideas?

message 7: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (last edited Sep 01, 2014 01:37PM) (new)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 12 comments ... Pardon me for intervening, I know this is mod chat, but due to the lack of high activity I figured why not? I was thinking in the area of additional locations, perhaps a forest trail as a training area, indoor training for those certain dogs with other abilities, and a fighting ring for the dogs to have a go at each other for practice. A picture and a paragraph of detail for each location would be a nice touch. Helps one to have a better idea

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 12 comments For plot, let us say there is a nearby town with growing doubts about the idea of genetically altering dogs. The foundation may then attempt to prove to the citizens that what they do is worth their tax money and host a sort of dog show or talent show. A select few number of dogs may participate, but before that time. The training facility over a period of a few weeks will observe and decide which dogs to show to the public.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 12 comments Sorry if I seemed to butt in

Gabriella (gabby) (voodooneedlethesemi-evilunicorn) | 8 comments Mod
Ok. Your ideas are appreciated and will be talked over and considered by my fellow moderators Dahlia. I will be making a separate topic for taking about ideas, since I would like to keep this a mod only chat topic

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 12 comments Yeah, sorry. I won't do that again so no need to worry

message 12: by Nate (new)

Nate | 4 comments I would like to help!