Homestuck RP discussion

PirateStuck

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade stood on the ship and yawned. she was so tired.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments ((it's okay ^^ ))

"coming!" jade exclaimed and hurried up to john, then saluted, "what do ye need cap'n?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade giggled and yawned again, "oh okay."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "eep!" jade yelped and then conked out as soon as her head touched the ground.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments mumbling she woke up and blinked, "hm....?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "just sleepy...as always," jade smiled.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "lets go do someting!" she exclaimed getting up.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "ar...lets go find some treasure!" she grinned.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "aye aye cap'n!" jade exclaimed then stopped, "wait...how do we know where to go?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "sweet!" she exclaimed.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "hehe that was a good trick. but now how do we find treasure?" jade gazed off thoughtfully into the sky.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "okay!" jade grinned and clasped her hands together.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade fell forward, "huh!?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade laid on the floor for a few more minutes then sat up "fairy godmother?"

message 15: by Cinderia (last edited Jan 06, 2013 06:17PM) (new)

Cinderia (icarusandthedjinn) | 1878 comments Mod
Vriska led her fleet of ships across the ocean, a young troll can be seen on the plank.
" I-I'm sorry! " He stuttered.
" Sorry won't help your luck any now, matie. " She said, smirking, and kicked a binded Troll in the ocean.
She laughed hearitly, and turned to her crew.
" Now you see what happens when you touch the captains Treasure. " She laughed again and went into her quarters. The only quarters in the ship, the slaves slept in the leaky basement. The actuall Crew slept in the quarters. Right now they were probably gorging themselves on their well supplied food.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade rubbed her eyes and stood up.

message 17: by Cinderia (last edited Jan 06, 2013 05:30PM) (new)

" He touched my stuff! I stole that treaure fair and square! " She said, looking at him drowning, a fangy smirk across her face.
(( I couldn't think of anything else! DX ))

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "im jade and that cap'n john" jade motioned to john smiling.

message 19: by Cinderia (last edited Jan 06, 2013 06:16PM) (new)

Vriska had an eyepatch over her 7 fold vision eye, and a captain hat. And then she had her FLARB costume on, as well with a sword at her side, and a dagger sheathed in each boot.
" I'm glad we see eye to eyes. " She smiled as the boy sunk into the water, limp movement.
" Now, who wants the honnor of cleaning the deck while everyone else eats their portion for the day? " She called.
Everyone looked to the ground. The majority of the Slaves were lined up, so she walked slowly looking at each of them.
One of them licked the corner of their lips.
" What was that? " Vriska asked.
The man shook his head, his lips sealed shut.
She leaned in slightly, and asked quietly.
" What. Was. That? " She raised a brow.
The man slowly reached into his mouth, and pulled out a peice of bread.
Vriska hit his hand and the peice landed into the ocean.
" You're cleaning today! No food tommorow! " She said, going into her room to eat her" Portion" Which was the size of three of an average crew members share, and closed the door.
The Slaves looked to the ground, and entered the leaky basement.
(( What's the advisers name? ))

message 20: by Cinderia (new)

(( So... A bit too cruel? ))
Vriska ate about half of her share, then began feeding her pet spider. She was more of a tarantula, but oh well. She gave little peices of bread to her.
After a while, about a fourth of her share was left, and she began writeing in her Jernoul.
(( You have Terezi, Correct? Mwahahaha, this will be a fun RP >::::)
))

message 21: by Cinderia (new)

The next morning, the slave who had watch duty that night suddenly started yelling.
" Land! Land! " He yelled, ringing the bell.
Vriska woke up, and marched out the door.
" What is the Meaning of this? " She hissed.
The slave pointed to an island.
She turned to the slave.
" Wake everyone up. "
" Yes, cap'n " He squeaked, and ran to the quarters to quickly wake up the Crew, before running out of fear to the basement, and wakeing up the slaves.
" Nicolai. Nicolai, were are you? " She called.

message 22: by Cinderia (new)

" Make sure everyone is able for a treasure hunt. " She grinned at the island.

message 23: by Cinderia (new)

(( -_-# Well, why can't they be her slaves...? ))

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments Cubes and Raindrops wrote: "((XD Think more along the lines of Faire Speak or The Shakespearian speak but a bit more rougher.))

She frowned. "Very well. Whatever you deem is correct. I am your adviser..." The girl's black ha..."

jade smiled and curtsied.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "no treasure map" jade said.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade clapped "now we have even more stuff to look for!"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade blinked "why not?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "adventure!" jade pulled out a small stuffed animal of one of the many things she obsessed over and giggled.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "ooh yay riddles!" jade clapped.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments jade pursed her lips in thought "hm..."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "great idea john!" jade smiled.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "um...well it sounds pretty important. so lets look for a library with a really important book of holy scriptures!" she suggested.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "a flower?" jade blinked.

message 34: by Cinderia (new)

" Or maybe that Rose girl has it. " A troll said, intruding.
He shrugs.

message 35: by Cinderia (new)

He was on the ledge of the ship, outside the fencing.
" Volzan, a Troll. I was on Vriska's ship, but when she started throwing people overboard for stupid things, I took a little oat, and sailed away... " He said, calmly.
He looked around the ship curiously.

message 36: by Cinderia (new)

Volzan shrugged again, and climbed over the border fence thingy.
" So, what do you think? FLower Vase, or Rose girl? "

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "it could be either but maybe we should check with rose first since we know her" jade smiled.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments ((Hey, I'm going to join! :33 And Rose is claimed by someone called Antje. ))

While people where entering, Nepeta was sitting in a corner, being comforted by Getana.
"It's okay, don't worry!" Getana said, with a whimpering Nepeta.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments ((lol xD ))

"Hm...either way works for me," she shrugged.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments ((Nepeta and Getana are on the ship, I thought everyone got on it already.))

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments "Don't worry dude! You know Nep, catlike and all that stuff, scared of water." Getana brightly said.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "Then let's go find a vase," Jade said.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments "All domestic cats hate water." Getana said, with an eery smile at Louis, as Nepeta started to get up.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments ((Let's say that the only cats I'VE met despised water.))

"Well, this one here," Getana said, signalling to Nepeta, who was now barfing out of the ship, "Doesn't like it."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 73 comments "Uh..." Jade raised an eyebrow and looked a little disgusted.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments ((Tell that to my neighborhood cats.))

"Nope....I'm...*BARF* Fine...." Nepeta said, somehow smiling.
"I don't think so, Nep." Getana muttered.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments "Thanks. By the way, I'm Getana, that's Nepeta." Getana said, getting the medicine and passing it to Nepeta, who quickly swallowed it.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments "Hee hee!" Nepeta giggled.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments "Adventure!" Getana shouted.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 137 comments "Sweet! Can I see?" Getana said, inching towards John.