Into The Woods discussion

The Village > Tavern

Comments Showing 1-50 of 321 (321 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona walked into the tavern,looking around. She pulled the hood of her cloak down and her beautiful face was revealed.She walked gracefully to an empty table and sat down.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Erick walked into the tavern, he sighed and walked to a table

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Janelle and her Uncle Peter both walk into the tavern. They sit in the farthest corner. They sit and watch around for any trouble just in case.

message 5: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona looked around the tavern, spotting a few men.Which one should she take as her meal? Decisions,decisions.The one with the girl will do just nicely...

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter holds Janelle's hand both speaking. Peter looks around the tavern seeing others. Though he sees a woman sitting down. Janelle looks down yet again.

message 7: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona smiled at Peter in a charming way.The light reflected off her eyes and it made her hair shine.She looked away,down at her hands.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynnet walked in with her hood pulled over her face

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter looks at the women then looks at Janelle. "Have you seen her before?" He asked. "No." Janelle said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat at a table near Peter and Janelle

message 11: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona hums to herself a little.She was starting to get hungry.I'll need to make my move soon...

At that moment,another figure walked into the tavern.She was dressed in her long,bright blue silk dress.It was Elizabeth.She looked around nervously and approached a table, sitting down.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter wonders why they haven't seen this women before. Though he thinks she might be from the woods.

Janelle looks outside wishing she could go to the woods though looks away.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

A waiter came up to her but she waved him a away, intently watching Somona.

message 14: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona couldn't take it anymore.She got up and walked over to Peter and Janelle's table."A lovely evening, isn't it?"

Elizabeth heard a woman's voice speak and she glanced over at them.She quickly looked away.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2012 05:11PM) (new)

Her ears twitched at the sound of a voice

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Erick stood and walked over to Elizabeth, "Are you alright miss?" He asked

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter and Janelle look up "Yes a very lovely evening." Peter said. Janelle doesn't say a word wondering why her uncle is talking to this stranger.

message 18: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona kept smiling."My name is Lucinda,"she lied.

Elizabeth shyly looked up at Erick and nodded."Yes,I'm quite alright.Thank you."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you mind if I join you?" Erick asked

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments "I'm Peter this is my niece Janelle." He said calmly.

Janelle watches her Uncle carefully from what they are talking to this women about she doens't trust her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Erick and licked her lips, he smelled delicious

message 22: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona nodded."It's very lovely to meet you and your niece."

Elizabeth smiled slightly and nodded."Sure,go ahead."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He sat across from her, "I haven't seen you before."

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments "You as well." Peter said Janelle nods politely.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

A breeze blew his scent towards her and she inhaled deeply

message 26: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments Spade walked in, humming a Joyful little tune that she learned from the orphanage. Her fiery orange hair was, unlike other occasions, down and falling around her shoulders. She walked in and scanned the room. After a few seconds she dubbed the room safe and sat herself at a table.

message 27: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (last edited Dec 29, 2012 05:18PM) (new)

Somona gestured towards the chair across from Peter."May I sit?"

Elizabeth blushed a little."Well, I don't usually leave me house. I'm not very...well liked around here."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She smelled another wonderful scent walk in and moved quickly to sit next to her. "Hello" she said in a whispy voice

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments "Yes of course." Peter said

Janelle goes back to writing in her small book.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry to hear that. You seem like you would be well liked to me." She said smiling

message 31: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona smiled."Thank you."She sat across from Peter and folded her hands in her lap.

Elizabeth's smile faded a little."I guess you haven't heard the rumors about me then."

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter smiles at her. "I haven't seen you around. Have you been here before?" He asked

Janelle smiles at her then finishes sketching a serpent.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Erick shook his head, "I never listen to rumors."

message 34: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona nodded."Many times,yet I usually keep to myself."

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter nods "I haven't really seen you before." He said

Janelle ignores and watches.

message 36: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Elizabeth sighed."Well...if you ever do hear the rumor, I can tell you right now that it isn't true."

message 37: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

"I like to stay home.It's dangerous out here,"Somona said.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter nods "I understand that." He said looking at Janelle. Janelle keeps drawing.

message 39: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona looks over at Janelle and smiles."What are you drawing there?"

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Janelle looks up. "Just a sketch of a serpent." She said softly.
Peter looks at her drawing she starts drawing a human women next to the serpent.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry, I don't believe rummors." He said nodding at her

message 42: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona nods."It looks very nice."

Elizabeth smiled a little.She looked around and bit her lip nervously.There were people in here she had never seen before...and it scared her.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments "Thank you." Janelle said softly then keeps drawing.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you." Erick promised

message 45: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments Spade noticed the girl in the corner tapping her knee. She tried to make it look like she wasn't staring at her, but anyone could see that she was. She eventually walked up to the girl. "Hello? need some help?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She stayed silent and stated at her neck, watching her pulse

message 47: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Somona smiled and looked back at Peter. "Are you her father?"

Elizabeth smiled. "Thank you...My name is Elizabeth, by the way."

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 172 comments Peter nods no "I wish I was. I'm her uncle." He smiled.

message 49: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments Lost (break what wont bend) wrote: "Jojo wrote: "Spade noticed the girl in the corner tapping her knee. She tried to make it look like she wasn't staring at her, but anyone could see that she was. She eventually walked up to the girl..."

Spade nodded, but she didn't believe a word of what she was saying. There was something odd about her. "Umm, ok, I guess." She walked over to her table and started to write again.

message 50: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Sonoma smiled. "What are her parents like?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7