Camy Tang/Camille Elliot discussion

Sushi for One? (Sushi, #1)
This topic is about Sushi for One?
Random book giveaway

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camy (new) - added it

Camy (camytang) | 1293 comments Mod
Yes, I was feeling completely random today and decided to hold a book giveaway! So for any of you who haven't read this one, or who want their own autographed copy of it, just comment below and answer this question: Are you doing anything special for New Year's Eve?

I'll pick a winner on New Year's Day.

Sorry, but the giveaway for the print copy of this book is for US and Canada only. I just can't afford international postage. But if you live outside of the US and Canada and don't mind getting an ebook version and you use Kindle, Nook, or Kobo, let me know in your comment. If I pick your name, I'll send you an ebook copy of the book through Amazon, BN.com, or Kobobooks.com.

Julie Graves (gravesok) | 109 comments Hi Camy! I love this series! I'd be excited to have an autographed copy ;)

We will be going to a friends house for New Year's Eve. It will be a quiet evening which is the way we like it!

Happy New Year to you!!

gravesok(at)gmail(dot)com

Julie@ My Favorite Pastime

message 3: by Kai (new)

Kai | 3 comments Hi Camy,

I heard about this series and even read an excerpt of the book. Sushi for One has me curious because I want to know what happens to the main character.

Anyway, Have a Happy New Year.
Kai

FredTownWard | 6 comments Since I already own a non-autographed copy that I read and loved and reviewed here: http://www.amazon.com/review/RELH5794... , I'm not sure I have any business entering this contest, but I wanted to tell the winner whoever it happens to be that she's in for a treat if she's never read it. This screwball comedy Asian-American Christian romance novel is still one of my favorites and makes for a great introduction to this series about the only four Christians in their large extended lunatic family.

NOBODY does lunatic families like Camy Tang does lunatic families;... I wonder how she gained her expertise....

As for the contest, I'm not planning anything special for New Years's Eve though I may attend my church's New Year's Eve party.

I'll probably just go right to bed after the ball drops...

in Greenwich, England.

message 5: by Camy (new) - added it

LOL Thanks! I confess my family is nowhere near as crazy as the ones I write, but I have friends whose families come--ahem--close. :)

Tiffany | 2 comments We are going to a co-workers house. Since we all have little kids the party is from 2-10 and we will celebrate with Italy at 6 with the ball drop. :)

Shatara (lovepinkish) | 17 comments Hey Camy!

I have no big plans just really hoping to see my mom, dad and nieces since we didn't see each other for Christmas.

message 8: by Camy (new) - added it

The winner is Tiffany! Tiffany, I'll message you right now. Thanks to everyone who entered! I'll be posting more random contests here in the coming months!

Shatara (lovepinkish) | 17 comments Congrats Tiffany!!

message 10: by Atticgirl (new)

Atticgirl | 2 comments Doh! I missed this one. Congrats Tiffany!

message 11: by Susan F (new)

Susan F | 29 comments Congratulations Tiffany!