The Valley of Misfits discussion

The Beyond > Heaven

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,377 (1377 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
{Uhhhhhhh...... Hey, guess what? AZALI has volunteered to put the description! Yay! *applause* Take it away, Azzy!}

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments ((I did what now? O_P))
Each person had their own personalized heaven, though they are usually alone within them.

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
{Okay. Ummmm.... You go first...}

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments Standing in what looked a bit like a falling apart colosseum, Emeria smiled and sat down. "What do you think?"

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Onyx stayed standing looked around silently. His face fell. "I thought I'd know. I thought I'd remember right away. This is Heaven?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Well, it's my Heaven anyways," she ran her hand over a crumbling pillar, face a mask of perfect serenity.

message 7: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Any particular reason?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "I don't know why. I've just always lived it. There's a sense if beauty in devestation."

message 9: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He said nothing, pondering her words.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Do you not like it?"

message 11: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"No, I just... Like I said, I thought I'd remember..."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Maybe if you saw you're old room...."

message 13: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He walked to her side. "Where is that?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Come inside, I'll show you!" She ran in dragging him with her.

message 15: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He let her take him, gazing at the crumbling walls of the colosseum.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments She slipped into the room, maps covering almost every surface.

message 17: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He studied one, remembering it from the flashback Emeria had showed him in the warehouse. It was but a child's drawing, colored with crayons by an unsteady hand. Different colored 'X'es and arrows were scrawled across it. As he looked around the walls, he found that the maps quickly became more elaborate and professional, the points and notes and intricate plans written with a determined, confident air.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "You really were intent," Em smiled sweetly and gestured to the lone picture surrounded by his ever important planning. Everything had been thought out, but it seemed quite impossible to accomplish. Simply thousands of variables. The maps were yellowing and fades but it was obvious each was handled with nothing but love.

message 19: by Mel (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:45PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
His brow furrowed. "Costello...My uncle...was all this planning to kill him?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Every scratch of your red quill," Emeria nodded.

message 21: by Mel (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:50PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He blinked. "Red, huh? That's strange."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments Carefully, she lifted a pure black feather quill, dripping with red ink. "Here you are."

message 23: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He took it in his hands, a dot of ink smudging his finger. "Red...Foreshadowing, isn't it?" he murmured. "That color follows me everywhere."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "It used to be your absolute favorite, you know."

message 25: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Oh," he said, quietly. "Well, that's certainly different now..."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "This is one of your own feathers. Gorgeous, isn't it?"

message 27: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He frowned. "Emeria... Where are my..wings?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "On your back, silly," Em giggled. "You just can't see them."

message 29: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Why not?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Because you aren't showing them. Just like mine are invisible right now."

message 31: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Well, how do I...stop making them invisible?

message 33: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Love, I can't..." A sigh. "Alright. Well, they look like yours, right? But...bigger?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments She nodded. "That's not important. Just imagine being whole. Complete. They'll come."

message 35: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Being complete..." he repeated, and slowly closed his eyes. He saw Emeria in his arms, nuzzling into his neck as he embraced her. A healed Avis stood beside him, offering a warm smile. He pictured his parents, hand in hand gazing at him proudly, lovingly. Finally, he saw himself, eyes a comforting deep black, scar absent from his face.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "You did it," Emeria whispered, throwing her arms around his neck. "Your wings. Bigger than I thought they'd be, too."

message 37: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He jumped, startled, and opened his eyes. He swallowed, a dull ache in his chest. For a moment he said nothing, just stared into space, lost in thought.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Are you okay?" She murmurs against his throat, eyes filled with pride.

message 39: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He swallowed, saying nothing, and looked to the left to see a broad, black-feathered wing, stretching out to the side. He looked to the right to see its twin. "Wow," he breathed, staring at it like an alien part of him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "They're absolutely beautiful," Emeria promised. "I told you that you were an angel!" She pressed a soft kiss to his jaw.

message 41: by Mel (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:53PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He shuddered with pleasure at her touch. "My love..." he whispered, drawing her closer. His wings moved slightly as he did, and he frowned. He just wanted Emeria, not these feathers growing out of his back. They made him uncomfortable, and it felt strange when they moved.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Yes, Dearest?" Em asked, looking up through her eyelashes.

message 43: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
He shook his head, and crushed his lips to hers. "I love you too much..." he murmured between breathless kisses.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments She laughed quietly before gaining a curious expression, now asking the question earlier expected of her. "Do you still..." Em but her lip. "Love her?"

message 45: by Mel (last edited Dec 31, 2012 06:38AM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
{Ha. 'Earlier expected of her.' XD }

Silence. "I miss her. I will never forgive myself for throwing her into my world and... breaking her heart. I still care about her. But before all this, I had nothing to live for. It was always just 'stay hidden, run from the assassin... satisfy the burning hunger in my eyes.' And then Avis was there. I told her about my power, my past. And she stayed, even then. An urge started pulling at me- Protect this girl, who accepted everything about me even when it hurt, help her, never leave her. But I can't save her from myself, no matter what I do. She gave me something to care about, and I thought that was what love was like. But what I feel for her is nothing like this..." His lips were inches from hers. "This is something I can't even comprehend, but I know it. I love you so much it hurts, Emeria. I need you..."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments Emeria nodded gently, having to look up at him to qualify for his height advantage. She leaned against his chest, contenting herself with listening to his heartbeat. When she did speak, she whispered. "Close your eyes and when you see nothing but black, your wings will disappear. Oh Alik...." She tightened her grip on him, which had moved to his waist. "I'm so sorry they had to teach you what pain was like that way. Giving you the mate to your body and not your soul... That was cruel and unusual."

message 47: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"What do you mean by 'they'?" he asked after closing his eyes a moment and hiding away his wings.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "The others. Michael. Gabriel. At least I convinced them to post Cas on watch out for you..."

message 49: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Who?" His brow furrowed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Castiel. He teaches.. Theology, or something. He liked the irony."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28