The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

Favorite Percabeth Moment?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Weiting First of all, are you a Percabeth fan?
I am.
Second of all,like above, what's your favorite Percabeth moment? Mine is in the Titan's Curse when they are looking for Bianca and Nico, and it's a ball.
I think it was sort of like this:

"I looked around, there were so many girls in the room, who could I , like invite? I turned to Annabeth.
'Who should I invite?'
'ME, SEAWEED BRAIN.'
'Oh.'"

P.S: The moment can be in either the PJ series or the HoO series!

message 2: by Ria (last edited Dec 29, 2012 05:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria I am totally a Percabeth fan. And a total Percy Jackson obsessed geek :)

I LOVED the time in the Last Olympian when Percy and Annabeth eat his birthday cake and have that underwater kiss.

And I loved their date in Paris in Percy Jackson and the staff of Hermes. That was so cute!

Josiane Claremont In MoA...

1. Annabeth tunnel-visions on Percy, kisses him, and then judo-flips him on his back!
That scene was sooooooo sweet and funny, I had to keep reading it over and over again!

2. Annabeth somehow figures out that Reyna tried to make moves on HER MAN, and totally forgives Percy for scaring her like that!
SOOOOOO SWEEEET!!!^.^

3. At the very end, Annabeth tells Percy to let her fall (into Tartarus) and save himself, and then Percy tells Annabeth that he is NEVER LEAVING HER AGAIN!!!! And Annabeth says that even with cobwebs in his hair, she thought that Percy had NEVER LOOKED MORE HANDSOME!!!! Then they both fall down to Tartarus HOLDING EACH OTHER!!!!
ULTIMATE PERCABETH MOMENT!!!!!! >.<

message 4: by ~Cassie~ (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~Cassie~ How can you not be a Percabeth fan? And I have soooooo many! I guess I'll just list a few...
In no particular order:
1.The dance, like Weiting mentioned.

2. When Percy appeared at the funeral Camp Half Blood was putting on for him.

3. Underwater kiss

4. When, in SoN, all Percy could remember from his past were a few details about Annabeth

5. The reunion in MoA when Annabeth flips Percy.

6. The little "date" in the Italian restaurant where Percy ordered a pizza and a coke with ice.

7. The fall into Tartarus. I agree with Josiane. It's definitely the ultimate Percabeth moment.

Conner Yes!!! The best part in the book!! I loved it! I can't wait for the next one!!! PERCABETH!!!!! Also in titans curse how he risks his life to find and save her, when all she had done was treat him like crap! *sigh* romance...

~Cassie~ That one is definitely up there, too. And the fall into Tartarus was, in my opinion, one of the best things ever written by Rick Riordan.

Conner Yes! HE is such a good writer. Okay this is kinda off topic, but Alex and Conrad from the School for Young Assassins just got engaged!! She said yes and the wedding will be soon!

~Cassie~ Just kinda off topic? And ok.
Back on topic. That moment was like a rose. Beautiful, yet it stabbed me, although in the heart rather than the hand.

Conner Good Lord! Drama Queen!!!! Just Kidding. That was very poetic! Okay, do you know who Geri is? From online?

message 10: by ~Cassie~ (last edited Dec 29, 2012 08:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~Cassie~ I can be a bit dramatic at times :) and no I don't, why?

Conner Well, we have been friends on here forEVER. We started texing and She sent me a picture of her. YIKES! I don't want to be mean, but dang!!! Sorry, that's rude. I just expected... do you understand what I mean?

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Annabeth judo-flipping Percy! Classic! and sooooooooo sweet! Percy: "Hey I missed you too!" then he laughs!

~Cassie~ Yeah I do. *shakes head*

Conner LOL, sooooo true!!!!! Who wouldn't want that to happen to them. I mean, come on! It's the perfect love scene! That and Tartarus!! *Sighs* PERCABETH...

Conner It was so disappointing! I expected some great, cool person! Well, what's your story?

~Cassie~ I'm not going to get into the Tartarus scene again. I am no poet, but if I start talking about it, I shall leap into prose

Conner I mean about the picture thing. You said you understand. Did it happen to you?

~Cassie~ And there isn't really much of a story. *shrugs* I've just known some people who can be like that.

Conner Yeah, I understand. Mine wasn't really a story either. Yeah it kinda sucked, i feel so.... tricked. *sniffles*

~Cassie~ Some people will do that to you. *shrugs* such is life, though.

Conner Sorry I was busy

So true! She is so nice, but I can't get that picture out of my head. What do I do!?!?!?!?!

~Cassie~ S'okay

*shrugs* Where there is one picture there might be more. I suppose if you still want to talk to her, you can tell her that you just want to talk, no pictures. Or if that fails, deal with it or stop talking to her. There isn't much in the way of options for you. Sorry.

Conner The pictures are fine. She just is really not pretty. All they are, are head shots. Well, I'll just talk to her on goodreads. I'll forget the pictures (hard to do) and Rp with her. She is a great Role player! I'll just Rp with her. Phew, *wipes forehead* glad to take care of that. You shrug a lot.

~Cassie~ I see. And yes, I do shrug a lot. And btw, very neat idea for the assassinations on the group. :)

Conner AAWWWW, Thanks!!! What do you look like? Please don;t say... just like Geri. I may scream. She has frizzy blond hair, pasty skin, and scary eyes, her teeth are crooked, and she is short. You don't have to tell me.

~Cassie~ I consider myself average and I'll leave it at that.

Conner HAHAHA, ditto. I am tall, brown hair, slightly built, i have glasses, but they are not nerdy. I love expensive clothing. I am a stylish nerd. lol

~Cassie~ Nice. So I'm just now noticing that we've hijacked this discussion lol

Conner lol, i don't care. Do you? Come on, theres got to be more than just average!!! I need to find someone that is decent or I will be forever scared. My number is 913-827-2229 text me sometime.

~Cassie~ I tend to judge decency by personality, not appearance :P And I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer, though.

Conner I understand. You could be a creeper and so could I (I'm not). I judge by personality too, but if you scare me, well, it makes it harder. lol, I think I'll pick you first for the contracts.

~Cassie~ Fair enough with that. And ok :)

Conner Any suggestions. I was thinking an underground club in Moscow. The person could go in and kill the leader of the club who is also a major terrorist/ drug lord. What do you think? Hard, but fun.

~Cassie~ Doesn't matter to me. Isabella can conquer any challenge set before her ;)

Conner ;) I know! Well I'll get started on it Saturday! I have to go to bed!!! TTYL!!

~Cassie~ Ok. Bye

message 37: by Apple (new)

Apple I seriously love all Percabeth moments!!!!!!

Marshall When Percy walk into his own funeral!!!

Sarah Weise "3. At the very end, Annabeth tells Percy to let her fall (into Tartarus) and save himself, and then Percy tells Annabeth that he is NEVER LEAVING HER AGAIN!!!! And Annabeth says that even with cobwebs in his hair, she thought that Percy had NEVER LOOKED MORE HANDSOME!!!! Then they both fall down to Tartarus HOLDING EACH OTHER!!!!
ULTIMATE PERCABETH MOMENT!!!!!! >.<"

I quoted from Josiane because this was also my favorite moment! >w< I loved that part <3

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

1. yes i am a total percabeth fan
2.Annabeth tunnel-visions on Percy, kisses him, and then judo-flips him on his back!
That scene was sooooooo sweet and funny

Sarah Total Percabeth fan, I am proud to say that I pretty much own all the books so far except the demigod files and have many fav percabeth moments.

1. TBotL(PJ&O) first kiss in st. helens

2. annabeth showing jeolusy over rachel

3. eating the birthday cupcake and the underwater kiss

4. (SoN) Percy doesn't remember anything or anyone except annabeth

5. percabeth reunion

6. TTC (PJ&O) when they are at the ball when looking for nico and bianca

SOOOO many moments! GO PERCABETH

Aurora That last scene is probably the top moment for me. I don't usually get all freaked over relationship moments like that, but my gods, Rick Riordan really pulled on out of the hat there.

message 43: by Mini (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mini they are just too awsum !!!!!
every moment they spend together becomes memorable and amazing !!!!!!!
but the best of them include their underwater kiss and their reunion in the mark of athena !!!!!!!!!1

Rhiyaah in PJO the last olympian in the last part when Percy was about to ask Annabeth out.
and in HOO the mark of athena - the Judo-flip
:)

Josiane Claremont Rhiyaah wrote: "in PJO the last olympian in the last part when Percy was about to ask Annabeth out.
and in HOO the mark of athena - the Judo-flip
:)"

Yes, of course! Who doesn't want to be judo-flipped by a really hot girl you're about to ask out? >.<

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Um...I love them all! *giggles*

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ When the were reunited <3
OH MY GOD. I loved that part so much <3

Caraline same here.
PERCABETH4EVER

message 49: by Cara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cara All of them but especially their reunion (I only judo flip my boyfriend)

Madhura Conner wrote: "Yes! HE is such a good writer. Okay this is kinda off topic, but Alex and Conrad from the School for Young Assassins just got engaged!! She said yes and the wedding will be soon!"
KIND OF??? I say TOTALLY

« previous 1