Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

Looking for books to review...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 270 (270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a blog which will be set up in a few weeks.
I prefer eBooks but I will also review print.

I hope to be reviewing some of your lovely books soon

Thanks!! :)

message 2: by David (new)

David Manuel | 25 comments Rebecca,
Like all self-published authors I'm always looking for reviewers. Not sure if Killer Protocols and it's sequels are your cup of tea, though. Take a look at the description. If you decide you want to read it, just message me and I'll send you an ebook copy. Otherwise, just ignore me and I'll go away...

message 3: by Kirk (new)

Kirk Hisko | 8 comments Hi Rebecca!
I have a new novel called The Wizard's Tale which I would love to have reviewed by you. It's available on the kindle, and if you're an amazon Prime member, it's free. Let me know if you'd be interested.
Thanks so much!
Kirk Hisko

Here's some links:

http://thewizardstale.com/

http://www.amazon.com/The-Wizards-Tal...

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments Hi guys,

No problem I have messaged you both back. If there any anymore authors I am more than happy to read and review if you would like to ask :)

Thanks again!

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Baxter (smallblondehippy) | 50 comments Hi Rebecca,
Do you like fantasy books? If so, I'd love you to review Everwinter, from my The Wrath of the Northmen series.
Everwinter (The Wrath of the Northmen, #1) by Elizabeth Baxter
Everwinter

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a copy.

Thanks,

Liz

message 6: by A.W. (new)

A.W. Hartoin (awhartoin) | 7 comments Thanks for doing reviews, Rebecca. I'd love for you to review my new Young Adult, It Started with a Whisper. Please let me know if you'd like a copy.
Thanks, A.W. Hartoin
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments Hi guys - I have emailed everyone back up to here :)

message 8: by Christoph (new)

Christoph Fischer | 25 comments I have written a historic novel set in Slovakia 1930s and 1940s. It is called The Luck of the Weissensteiners,
The Luck of the Weissensteiners

I would love you to review it ;-)

Christoph Fischer

message 9: by S.J. (new)

S.J. | 18 comments Hi Rebecca, Lovely to have someone offering to review. I have two books that are looking for that sort of thing: the first in a SciFi trilogy (a futuristic biotech thriller that has buddy cop elements with a strong heroine, an enigmatic hero, and a uniquely neuro-enhanced dog), and a romantic suspense comedy that was written for animal lovers. If you do not love cats and dogs, it would not be for you. They are both relatively short reads of about 175 pages.

Please let me know and send me your email address if you are interested in one or both. I can gift them to you from Amazon. Sheila (S.J. Hunter)

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments Hi - I have messaged everybody back up to here :)

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena Horn (lenahorn) | 10 comments Hi Rebecca, this is great!

I wrote a young adult/fantasy novel called Forgotten Fox. I'd love to hear if you're interested :)

Forgotten Fox (The Celestial Saga, #1) by Lena Horn

Forgotten Fox is the first novel in the series The Celestial Saga.

In the world of Temis, where the Familiars have separated themselves from the other humans, eighteen year old Aruna finds herself exiled from home for not conforming to society, something that she did not even have control over. She is thrust into a dangerous wilderness where she is lost and alone. But she meets George, a mystical fox that grows a second tail after an encounter with a vicious animal.

As Aruna searches for a new home, accompanied by her fox, her undeniable destiny lies before them and pulls them into the ancient war of the Celestials, the demi-gods that once ruled the wild.

Even while they are pitted against these higher beings, and a family that Aruna can no longer trust, they continue the search for a place that they can call home, and people that they can call family.

message 12: by Paul (new)

Paul Harry (epawar) | 22 comments Hi Rebecca,

I would love to have you review my new book: THE GARDEN, The Unauthorized Biography of Adam and Eve. Here is the teaser.

Almost every religion and society in the world today begins with their story with Adam and Eve. And yet, this most basic story is couched in mysticism, myth, and vague detail. Did such a couple really exist? Were they the first man and woman on our planet or is there more to the story?

For two hundred thousand years the Neanderthal race ruled Earth, then mysteriously, 40,000 years ago they disappeared forever, leaving behind a new race of people, the Cro-Magnon. Why? What happened back then that changed our history forever?

The Garden of Eden, a perfect home built and designed for two people, until the serpent arrived. Who was the serpent, exactly? What was he doing here in the first place? Is there a chance that the serpent is actually a reference to some hidden sexual transgression?

Imagine traveling billions of light years across space to settle an unknown world populated by primitive barbarians. Imagine being alone, just you and your spouse, the two of you in charge of an entire world with only your faith and your mission to guide you--and, of course, the devil waiting for that first fatal mistake.

Could you have done things better?

The Garden

A Love Story
A Saga of Good vs Evil
The Beginning of Humanity's Historic Journey

Please contact me at speherepublishing@gmail.com for a free copy.

Sincerely, Paul

THE GARDEN / The Unauthorized Biography of Adam and Eve by Paul T. Harry

message 13: by Christoph (new)

Christoph Fischer | 25 comments Hi S.J.

I am a reviewer on Squibley Fictions Addiction but have not had a new book from them recently. I am interested in your dog/ cat book, as I am a huge dog fan. If you would like me to review the book email me
ChristophFFischer@googlemail.com

S.J. wrote: "Hi Rebecca, Lovely to have someone offering to review. I have two books that are looking for that sort of thing: the first in a SciFi trilogy (a futuristic biotech thriller that has buddy cop ele..."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Rebecca:

I don't know if you would be interested in horror, but if so I have a novel and a novella that I'm looking to get more reviews for. If you're interested I can provide a smashwords coupon so you can download the book in the format of your choice.

Enter Night by Richard Schiver Shadows of the Past by Richard Schiver

message 15: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Moorer (sherrithewriter) | 84 comments I have 2 mystery novels published and am always happy to get reads and reviews. Feel free to contact me here or at sherrithewriter@yahoo.com and I'll be glad to send you one or both of them. You can check out more on them on my website at www.sherrithewriter.com

Anywhere But Here by Sherri Fulmer Moorer Blurry by Sherri Fulmer Moorer

message 16: by Ian D. (new)

Ian D. (ghrist) | 1 comments Check this out --

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1647488-...

You can watch the trailer here to see if you want to read the pitch. Then, if you like the pitch, you can read the book!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2E9l...

message 17: by Rebecca (last edited Jan 01, 2013 06:12AM) (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments Hi - I have messaged up to here. Thankyou and Happy new year! :)

message 18: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Britton | 21 comments Hi, Rebecca. If you would be interested in reviewing a mystery titled Unmarked Grave, email me at vickbritt@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you a copy!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ardis-Cole-... The Ardis Cole Series Unmarked Grave (Book 2) by Vickie Britton

message 19: by Danielle Singleton (last edited Jan 01, 2013 04:25PM) (new)

Danielle Singleton | 6 comments Hi Rebecca! Happy New Year!

It looks like you have quite a list built up already, but if you like thrillers then I would love to have you review my book, Safe & Sound. I'd be happy to send you a copy!

Safe & Sound by Danielle Singleton

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 107 comments Rebecca, thank you and Happy New Year!

I'd love to have you review my novel Wander Home, a family drama with mystery and romance elements, set in a re-imagined afterlife. Send me a message if you're interested, and let me know whether you'd prefer an ebook file or a Smashwords code.
Wander Home by Karen A. Wyle

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (quill_n_ink) | 2 comments Rebecca, I'd like to suggest you read and review the Dominion Series by S.E. Lund. (She's an indie author; I'm her first reader/editor.) It's a PNR about vampires; the series is dark, intense, and thought provoking. The first book in the series, Dominion (Dominion, #1) by S.E. Lund , is free until midnight. Or you can contact S.E. Lund directly to get a copy.

message 22: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments Hi,
I have messaged everyone back up to there, I would just like to point out that I am quite a fast reader and whilst I have the time I am looking at getting around 2 reviews out today maybe more if there short stories, so I don't mind the amount of response I am getting if anything I like it :)

Thankyou!
Rebecca.

message 23: by Jo (new)

Jo Mason (joannteresa) | 17 comments I have the first two books- based on Arthurian legend- the Lady of Rose cottage series- the first is called Beyond the Legend and the second is Forsaken Legacy- if/when you choose to give them a look let me know and I'll make them free for you- they are available on both Kindle and Nook. You can find links at my website http://cerridewnspeaks.blogspot.com
Thanks a million
Jo Ann Mason

message 24: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (tanjlisamarie) | 4 comments Wow, Rebecca! You are awesome. I would love for you to review by book, Reassigned (Codename Fairy Godmother, #1) by Tanjlisa Marie !

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments I have messaged back to up here guys :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Rebecca,
Wow you have a lot of people wanting you to read their books. If you would be interested in reviewing my vampire fantasy book New Kingdom: Creatures of Habit
you can read about it here:

http://www.amazon.com/New-Kingdom-Cre...

I'd be happy to gift you a copy when and if you are ready to read it,

message 27: by Kara (new)

Kara Jorges (kjjorges) | 4 comments Rebecca, you rock! I would love it if you'd review my book, Nights at the Cuzco. I'd be happy to send you a copy if you'd like to review it. Please e-mail me at kjjorges@yahoo.com.

message 28: by Geoffrey (last edited Jan 04, 2013 06:49PM) (new)

Geoffrey  Mann  | 2 comments Hi Rebecca,
I would love it if you would review my book, The Naked Mind that was published July 2012. It's a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Metaphysical genre.

It's available Amazon.com/The-Naked-Mind-ebook/dp/B0....
to preview inside.

I can also send you a copy if you would like to review it at: gmproductionsltd@gmail.com

message 29: by Huw (new)

Huw Thomas (HuwThomas) | 9 comments Hi Rebecca

If you're not already overwhelmed with requests I've got a few books that I'd love to have reviewed.

Simplest thing is to send you a couple of links to my blog:
http://hdthomas.wordpress.com/novels/
http://hdthomas.wordpress.com/short-s...

If you think any of these would be to your taste I'd be happy to send you a copy in the ebook format of your choice!

All the best, Huw

message 30: by Scott (last edited Jan 05, 2013 07:40AM) (new)

Scott Marlowe (scottmarlowe) Hi Rebecca,

I'll throw mine in here as well if that's ok.

I've got 2 fantasy novels. You can find out more about them here (http://www.scottmarlowe.com/post/My-N...) or click-through on the covers below.

I'd be willing to provide you a free eBook copy. Please send me a message and I can reply with the info. Thanks!

The Hall of the Wood by Scott Marlowe

The Five Elements (The Alchemancer, #1) by Scott Marlowe

message 31: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Ange | 1 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a..."

Hello;

I don't know if you will be able to locate any of my books since only one was published in any format other than ebook but I am always interested in more reviews good or bad. Patricia Ange If you are interested drop me a line.

message 32: by Henry (new)

Henry Martin (henrymartin) Rebecca,

I sent you a message yesterday, just to throw my name in the hat as well. If you are interested, send me a message and I'll get a copy over to you.

Thanks

message 33: by Paul (new)

Paul (paulroof) | 7 comments I am back Reviewing and I am looking for books to review I enjoy Mysteries,Sci-Fi, Horror,Adventures, Thrillers so I am hoping to here from you
I review E-Books and Published Books

reviewer_3@hotmail.com

message 34: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 22 comments Thankyou :) I have messaged up to here so far and my blog is now up and running! If there are any other requests please feel free to ask :)

message 35: by Angie (new)

Angie Merriam (amerriam) | 5 comments Hi Everyone! Thanks for starting this thread Rebecca..Nice to meet all of you. I am the author of a fantasy trilogy. The first two, Neveah A Broken Forever and Neveah Standing Broken are currently available. The third will be available 01/25/13. If there are any fantasy readers that would like to review the first one and if you like it the second, I would be forever grateful! Thanks again.
Angie Merriam

message 36: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey  Mann  | 2 comments Hi Rebecca,

I have another new book I would love for you to review.
Death Match - Thriller, Action and Adventure.
It's available at Amazon.com to preview inside the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Match-ebo...

Thanks again.
email: gmproductionsltd@gmail.com

message 37: by Michael (new)

Michael Scott (mallanscott) | 7 comments Hi Rebecca,

Regarding reviews, is there a genre you prefer?

message 38: by H.D. (new)

H.D. (hdhunter) | 1 comments My young adult fantasy novel, RISIN' SUN, was recently released,and I would love as much feedback as I can possibly get. :)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

message 39: by Henry (new)

Henry Martin (henrymartin) Rebecca wrote: "Thankyou :) I have messaged up to here so far and my blog is now up and running! If there are any other requests please feel free to ask :)"

Rebecca,

I didn't get a message from you. If you are interested in reviewing my book, please let me know.

Thanks,

Henry

message 40: by Mark (new)

Mark Goldstein | 14 comments Hi Rebecca, thanks for taking on such a large task. Here is my recent book if you get the chance to take a look. Take care, Mark

http://www.goodkindles.net/2013/01/as...

message 41: by Thea (new)

Thea Gency (theagency) Rebecca, do you review occult literary / paranormal noir titles? The first Agency title is The Dreamreapers by Arthur S. Halsey, Jr. Reviewers can send a message to get a review copy.

message 42: by June (new)

June Westerfield | 6 comments I will be sending out Advanced Review Copies of my urban fantasy/paranormal romance novel Voodoo Moon in May (it releases in late June). I'm accepting requests for them now. If you would like to sign up, just fill out the form on my website.

http://junestevens.com/about/

THANKS!
Voodoo Moon (Paranorm World #1) by June Stevens

message 43: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Lee | 7 comments Hello Rebecca,

Would be interested in you have a look at this - http://tinyurl.com/abu27ov - I can email PDF copy if the genre is ok and you are interested. You'll get a taste from the Look Inside option.

Let is know what you think,

DM Lee

message 44: by Bob (new)

Bob Craton | 16 comments Rebecca, I see that you've been bombarded by requests and have expressed an interest is shorter works. My novella "A Princess of Fae" is only 27,900 words. I can't describe it better than a reviewer did here on Goodreads: "If Douglas Adams had a love-child with J.R.R. Tolkien, and the child was raised by the creators of Monty Python...you'd end up with 'A Princess of Fae'."

It's free on Smashwords through Jan. 31, but if you don't get to this before then, just contact me and I'll arrange a free copy -- bobcraton1947@gmail.com

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 45: by John (new)

John Elwood (johnelwood) | 13 comments Hi Rebecca! My name is John Elwood. I have an otherwise free release of Rail City Chronicles, #1: The Rail City landing March 1st. But if you're interested, and have the time, I'd be happy to send an advance copy.
The Rail City (Rail City Chronicles, #1) by John Elwood

message 46: by John (new)

John Elwood (johnelwood) | 13 comments John wrote: "Hi Rebecca! My name is John Elwood. I have an otherwise free release of Rail City Chronicles, #1: The Rail City landing March 1st. But if you're interested, and have the time, I'd be happy to se..."

In addition, I should note, that it's a shorter work. At about ~200 pages. :)

message 47: by Inge (new)

Inge Borg (goodreadscominge_h_borg) | 4 comments Rebecca,
I have five books published and if you go to my author page on Amazon, you could take your pick.

My writing runs from Historical Fiction, a follow-on modern-day thriller, a small novella about a conman, to a short-story/poetry collection. Finally, there is a non-fiction heart-warming read about animals going from a shelter to their loving forever-homes.
http://www.amazon.com/Inge-H.-Borg/e/...

Send me a private message with your e-mail and I can furnish any of these in any format you desire.

Thank you so much for your offer; we are all trying to have our had work read and appreciated.

message 48: by John (new)

message 49: by John (new)

John Dodsworth | 4 comments Check out my writing at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... Coupon Code for free copy: AX34P

message 50: by Murielle (last edited Jan 24, 2013 02:47PM) (new)

Murielle Cyr Rebecca wrote: "Hi - I have messaged up to here. Thankyou and Happy new year! :)"

Hi Rebecca,
Does your generous offer include YA ebooks? If so, I'd really appreciate a review of my short novel, CULLOO. Please let me know so I can send you a copy.

Thank you

Culloo

« previous 1 3 4 5 6