Indie-Licious discussion

Reviews and Reviewers > Looking for books to review...

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 5 comments Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a blog which will be set up in a few weeks.
I prefer eBooks but I will also review print.

I hope to be reviewing some of your lovely books soon

Thanks!! :)

message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade Varden (jadevarden) I'm always in the market for reviews! It's a YA mystery series with a touch of romance sprinkled in. Let me know if you're interested after checking out the blurb for the first book, and you can message me about free review copies.

Justice

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie Ramone (melodieramone) I'd love to have another review. You didn't say what you like to read, but my book is contemporary fiction (strong vein of romance) with a slight paranormal twist. I can send you e-pub, mobi or PDF. Here's the link to the book on Goodreads, you can check out other reviews and make up your mind.:)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 5 comments Hi,
I tried to PM you both because your books sound really good but it wouldn't let me - I have sent a friend request to both of you in case that is the problem but if you could PM on this and I can reply or just send the copies to rcharlesworth1990@googlemail.com :) I don't mind either

Thankyou and sorry for the inconvenience.

Rebecca.

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie Ramone (melodieramone) Sorry about that! I just sent you a message. :)

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Ross | 1 comments If you haven't read my novel Echo of an Earth Angel yet, I'd be happy to gift it in return for a review. Just let me know :)

message 7: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) | 7 comments Prepare to be inundated! My book is Sarah's Spaceship Adventure Sarah's Spaceship Adventure by Stan Morris I would be glad to send you a copy. There is a free coupon at Smashwords AK33B but it expires tomorrow.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 3 comments Hi! I'm always looking for more reviews! If you would like to check out my YA novel Delta Project: Hide (Book 1), I could send you a PDF of it. Go ahead and check it out on my page!
Delta Project: Hide

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!! :)

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 5 comments Hi Everyone,
I have emailed back up to here. Keep them coming if you wish :)
Have a happy new year
Rebecca.

message 10: by Thomas (last edited Jan 02, 2013 08:11AM) (new)

Thomas Hay (wwwthomaslhaycom) | 36 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request

I am also in the middle of starting a..."

My book "An Abduction Revelation" is available. I can send it paperback or I have it on Microsoft word. You can check it out www.thomaslhay.com.

message 11: by Seeley (new)

Seeley James (seeleyjames) Rebecca wrote: "Hi, I am looking for new books to review...."

Rebecca, I would gladly send you an ebook of my book, please email me at seeley@seeleyjames.com

The Geneva Decision by Seeley James

Peace, Seeley

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 5 comments I have messaged up to here :)

message 13: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 10 comments I've got advance copies of

Nobody's Damsel by Emily Mah Tippetts

which will come out Jan. 5th. You're welcome to a copy of the first book in the series too if you'd like.

Someone Else's Fairytale by Emily Mah Tippetts

emilymtippetts@gmail.com

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 7 comments I'm always looking for review of my YA Paranormal Fantasy Black Moon (Paige Tailor series #1). I'd love to provide you with an ARC if you're interested.

jessicamcquay@gmail.com

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 5 comments I've messaged up to here :)

message 16: by Melinda (new)

Melinda VanLone I'd love to gift you a copy of my debut novel Stronger Than Magic. (adult urban fantasy)

melinda.van@gmail.com

message 17: by James (new)

James Wymore (jameswymore) | 10 comments If you e-mal me at jameswymore@ymail.com, I'll send Theocracide (literary sci-fi).

message 18: by Richard (new)

Richard Schwartz (goodreadscomrichardalan) I'd love to have you review my books. So far there are three books in my "Meant to Be" Series (The Life of Meyer, The Couples, and Finding Each Other). These are contemporary family saga novels that follow interesting people as they try to find the person they are meant to be with. If you are interested, e-mail me: richard@villagedrummerfiction.com so I can arrange to get e-copies to you. Thank you!

message 19: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
Hi Rebecca! I moved your topic into the reviews and reviewer folder. Looks like you've received lots of feedback! woohoo!

message 20: by Larry (new)

Larry Kollar (lkollar) | 12 comments Rebecca, are you still taking books? I'd be glad to send you mine. Click the covers for details, and email me at lkollar at gmail dot com if you want one or both. Thanks!

White Pickups by Larry Kollar White Pickups — paranormal, post-apocalyptic, adult-themed but not erotica. It's the first of a two-book series; the conclusion is planned for launch in April.

Accidental Sorcerers by Larry Kollar Accidental Sorcerers — YA fantasy novella. This is the first of a serial, each of which will be a standalone story. (The second one is drafted, third is plotted, fourth and fifth are little more than ideas at the moment.)

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Baethge (22niel) | 3 comments I would love reviews for my new sci-fi novel Panoptemitry
Panoptemitry (Amazon) by Sarah Baethge
blurb:
With a goal as high and lofty as the unspecified pursuit of knowledge, there may not be a clear point at which to stop. Acting as one has been taught to can seem to hold just as much purpose as the
actual reason for taking those actions. When the growth of technology begins to hold the same
powers as religious doctrine has declared divine, does the simple recording of events become
blasphemous? Who's to say we even understand that 'so-called' divinity?

On a research mission to provide information for a great galactic computer network (called
S.Y.M.A.C.), Emilija Lithuan and her assistants run up against the higher ranks of the Caytalan
Church. The punishment that these religious leaders try to stick them with, could possibly have a
greater effect than was ever intended.
When their escape saddles them with a famous outlaw, a careful reassessment of what is right and
wrong can't be avoided. How much of what is 'common knowledge' is even actually true?
And if it's not, just how much percevied reality is built upon a lie?

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam Clark (samclark969) | 1 comments Hi Rebecca, I've just checked out your website and reviews, and would love to have you review by debut book, Island of Heartache. It's a castaway story with a difference.

I can send you a voucher code for Smashwords if you're interested.

message 23: by Metaphorosis (new)

Metaphorosis (metaphorosisreviews) Happy to have more reviews for my book:

The Speed of Winter
B. Morris Allen
Free on Amazon: 23-24 February 2013
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0080Y1HR8

Genre: Science Fiction

Synopsis:
When two of the arkship's crew broke the rules to have a child, they didn't know
their target planet was a frozen wasteland. Now their daughter Elyse
must watch the adults around her cope with devastating failure, and try
to make something out of her own life at the same time.
Contains off-screen violence - not suitable for children.