Into The Woods discussion

The Woods > The Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,237 (2237 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara Wolfprism shifted back, not naked but in her clothes. The runes on her body seemed to glow as she came closer. The water started to roar as she touched it with a fingertip. She looked back at the wolf, not wanting to admit that she had no idea how to get the clue from here. If it weren't for him destroying the parchment in the first place!

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Problem?" He asked her, looking bored; he no longer wanted to be here in all honesty and just wanted to leave and go back to being along- where it was quiet and intruders were scarce; he no longer wanted to be here with her and he no longer wanted anything to do with this… simpleton.

message 4: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) The word simpleton reached her mind and she stood straight, glaring, "I'm no simpleton you..." she drifted off, realizing she gave a hint of her vampire side away. She turned staring at the water, fists clenched and called, "Ian! Mom! Dad!"
No answer came.

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Parøxysmal Asphyxiatiøn wrote: ""Problem?" He asked her, looking bored; he no longer wanted to be here in all honesty and just wanted to leave and go back to being along- where it was quiet and intruders were scarce; he no longer..."

No one had seen her cry and she wasn't about to start in front of this... she couldn't even finish the thought when a jolt from the lake shocked her. Tara held in a scream as she dropped to the ground, not able to move a limb. She could scarcely breathe. The water levitated in the air and it formed a name. Bruno.
"What?" She breath. "Who the...hell is that?" She couldn't even make a clear sentence.

message 6: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((you left the wounded behind...thx guys XD))

message 7: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Anytime XD))

message 8: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((And i healed you remember!))

message 9: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((yes yes i remember:) may i join you tara?))

message 10: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((And Where the hell is Par [thats my nickname for the guy who plays Bruno] XD))

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Yep))

message 12: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((he mysteriously disappeared?)
Valentine walked to the lake, hoping to get a drink. As she beared it, she saw Tara and Bruno.

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) The mystic water disappeared in the air. Tara groaned softly, trying to move a limb and she looked at the wolf, "Who the hell is Bruno!?"

message 14: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Bruno? Hes the wolf that you almost killed." Val was happy to see her saviour. Even more happier now that she was wearing clothes. Val had snatched the clothes on the way from a poor villagers house.The dress was slightly above the knee and hideously low cut. She had grabbed the hudbands boots."Thank you."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Par. That's new x3 ))

Bruno had been far too preoccupied with staring at where his name was and where it had been to answer her until now- when she looked at him. "That would be… me."

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's eyes widened at the girl and at the wolf. "What?!" So the creepy lake is telling me Bruno is a key to find what?!
She tried to say more but a rock started to dig into her chest and she coughed, not able to move away from it.

((Is it ok I call you that?))

message 17: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val looked at Tara."Are you okay?" Her eyes filled with worry and she glanced over at Bruno.

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's eyes closed and she coughed, "Can't. Breathe. The. Rock."

message 19: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:27PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno shrugged, looking quite unphased; whatever it was that whomever wanted him for wasn't going to get it because he rarely traveled anywhere outside his territory- until today of course. Seeing Tara cough, he sniffed the air and edged closer, his ears flattened against his cranium. He did not nudge her though, for he feared touching her would interrupt something important. "Take it out," he growled.

((Oh sure. Call me Par or Paro. Don't matter))

message 20: by Meenu (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:30PM) (new)

Meenu Val looked at him."Fine. You could be nicer." She flicked his muzzle and moved vehind Tara.

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She stopped trying to move and cursed. Suddenly she spoke a spell in Latin and the rock moved away and she sucked in air. Blood slowly dripped from a cut on her side and her eyes flickered gold.

message 22: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Thanks," She said, her eyes dangerously closing fast. The tattoos of runes on her body stopped glowing and she was fine.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno sneezed and shook his head, growling at Valentine for flicking him in the nose like that- such a sensitive area for an animal. He plopped down on his haunches, his tail wrapping around his flank comfortably.

message 24: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val smiled at Tara."Good thing your okay." She looked at Bruno."Why dont you change back?"

message 25: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara tried to wake up but she could feel sleep dragging her into sleep she needed. She hadn't slept for days.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno gave Valentine a look as if to say you-must-be-stupid. "I don't know about you, but being naked around others is highly uncomfortable for me." Though he did have multiple pants and shorts lying about his territory, dug into bushes. He could sniff one out if he wanted to.

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Nightmares tried to invade her mind, one of the reasons she hadn't slept for previous nights and her breathing got rapid. Like her lungs were building up to scream. She thrashed.

message 28: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val rasied an eyebrow at him."Oh shut up. I wasnt scared to show ofc. Why should you?"

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She woke but kept her eyes closed. She remembered who and where she was. Don't trust anyone she remembered her old mentor's advice. She could run, she could make it even if she was injured and carrying her sword and pack.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno leaned in closer to her, growling in agitation. "You were naked in front of another girl, I'm a male- around two of my opposite sex; I don't think so."

message 31: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Slowly, ever so slowly she reached for her sword sheath to make sure it was tight so when she ran it wouldn't fall. She hoped they wouldn't noticed. The girl seemed to trust her. It was Bruno she had to worry about.

message 32: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Yup. You're scared." She smiled a wicked smile and keaned in closer, the silver specks in her eyes shiwing."Bruno."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Say what you want, runt." He ripped his gaze away and sharply turned around, snorting in slight agitation as he stalked off, his tail whipping furiously behind him.

message 34: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She took that moment and rolled, flipping upward, clenching her wound and started to take off in a desperate run but the water tried to whip her and she ducked. The water spirit raised and looked at Bruno then at Val with murderous eyes and started to zoom towards Bruno.

message 35: by Meenu (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:54PM) (new)

Meenu She watched him go. A slight smile playing at the corners of her mouth."Go to sleep Bruno." Telepathically: You shouldnt wirry so mich. I was joking. Loosen up.

message 36: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara was still running, sprinting in the woods avoiding the water.

_goes to the Woods part of the Woods_ XD

message 37: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((your at the woods??)))

message 38: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((I mean I went back to where we were before we came here.))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno's ears flickered at the sound of Valentine's voice in his head, but he did not turn around, until he heard what sounded like water. Glancing over his shoulder blades, his pupils widened and he quickly ducked, ears flat against his head.

message 40: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val watched him go. She got up and folloed him. Her h
alnd lightly brushed the fur on his head."You're a real pain."

message 41: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) -Tara's cry of surprise reaches both their ears, alerting them that I ran-
Water spirit smirks, "There is a reason for me to write your name to her." She looked at the forest and shrugs, "Well, guess she's going to face a lioness on her own," and she disappeared into the water.

message 42: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Guys check the Woods chat XD))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno made a small muuurrr sound, his ears flattening and his eyes closing in delight. The more canine side of him liked the sensation of being pet for the first time. He then heard Tara's scream and the spirit mentioning of a lion. He lowered his stomach to the ground, to allow Val to climb onto his back. "We have to help Tara."

message 44: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val got on."Well go then."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno nodded and stood at full height,then racing off toward the woods where they had previously resided.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Mamela slunk out of the woods in lion form slightly startled. A girl had jumped from a tree and had a sword. At the sight of the sword, she ran away to the lake. Now she plunged her brown-gold muzzle into the clear water and took large drafts. She flicked her ears at the insects and then raised her head to look around. For some reason, she felt as if someone was watching her.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) ((please reply anyone thanx (: ))

message 48: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Obsession-Oncie wrote: "((please reply anyone thanx (: ))"

((Well we are in the cave and I only have one character so I can't exactly RP here right now. We kind of ran from the lake since it had a "Water spirit." XD

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) ((ok can I join?))

message 50: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Obsession-Oncie wrote: "((ok can I join?))"

((Sure))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45