Foster Home Roleplay discussion

Town > Park

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 162 comments Mod
rp

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor ran into the park and looked around for something or some one.

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments James bored walked in and saw faith talking to the air and Taylor looking around

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments A man stepped out and handed Taylor an envelope."you know what to do agent black?" He questioned with a childish tone so anyone who heard would think he was joking. Taylor nodded and the man ran off leaving her staring at the envelope.

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments James walked past her and looked at the envelope

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She flipped it over and tucked it into her jacket before looking at the person and smiling."Hi I'm Taylor. " she said softly knowing they had seen the hand off.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments ((She is talking to James ))

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments "Hi I'm James but my friends call me rohdey"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments "Nice to meet you James." She said softly."what brings you here?"

message 10: by Abigail (last edited Jan 01, 2013 02:18AM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments "Nothing just I loved coming here but now it bring back bad memories but still a good place to come"

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments Bobbi ran in and hid and began to plan a rout home