Foster Home Roleplay discussion

Outside the Foster home > Swiming Pool

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 162 comments Mod
rp

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam sat on the edge of the pool.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor sighed and stepped out and fixed her shorts before smiling at the two there already."Hi."
((Her outfit: http://in-stant-pleasure.tumblr.com/p... ))

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hi Tay.Cute outfit." she smiled back at her and patted the cement next to her.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She smiled and put her towel down and sat beside Kam."How you been?"

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Pretty good," she said with a glance at Blake fromt he corner of her eye "How about you? I haven't seen you around in the house, mind you i have been hiding out alot." she said with a grin

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments "Good just a bit stressed." She said as she glanced at Blake also before looking away quickly with a blush.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Sorry was eating.))

"So im not the only one that thinks he's cute." she giggled

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She blushed and looked at her."Don't make me push you in!" She giggled.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She made an 'O' with her mouth but laughed "You wouldn't!"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments "Oh I would!" She laughed.

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments Bobbi put her towel down and sat near kam and taylor

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Keep in mind if i go down, your coming with me." she said with a big smile. She looked at Bobbi "Hi!"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She pushed Kam in and leaped away.
((Brb))

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Okay))

Kam squealed as she tried to reach out for Taylor but didn't get anywhere near her and spooshed into the water. she came up gasping "I'm going to get oyu for this." she have warned half laughed

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments ((Back))
Taylor laughed."Mhmm right, sure you will."

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam dragged herself back onto the side of the pool and laughed she should've worn her bikini top not her shirt! She got up and ran to Taylor and squeezed her "Ohh feel the lovee!!" she sang laughing

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor laughed and stripped of her shots, revealing her bikini bottoms."If I go in so do you!" She yelled as she grabbed Kam and jumped in.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam yelled as she went down. "She resurfaced and chocked out a laugh "Your insane!!"

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I gotta get off school tmrw -_- ttyl:) )))

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She swam over to Blake."Hey."

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti not without me you don't she thought with a smirk. She swam over to where Taylor was "Wanted to leave me there to drown eh?" she laughed

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She rolled her eyes and flipped onto her back before diving under water backwards and grabbing Kams legs and pulling her under then swimming away again.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam double over underwater swatting not to very much success to get Taylor to release her so she can breath.

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments Bobbi got into the pool and swam over to them "I need to tell you guys something"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor pulled her up and looked at Bobbi." Yes?"

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments "Before I came here I was training to he a member of shield's spesiel op team and I thinking of returning"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments "What!" She yelled outraged.

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments "I need to, since I was 2 I have been alive because of agility and training and that rate is going down dayly"

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Special op? What in hell is that?" she asked completely clueless but by Taylors reaction it was something bad.

message 32: by Abigail (last edited Jan 08, 2013 04:16PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments "Special op means special operation team as in heroes like mockingbird, hawkeye and black widdow"

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You where in the special ops? That's crazy what hero like power do you have?"

message 34: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments "None they teach you skils to be a traind assasin I am like my parents who are hawkeye and mackingbird my dad was a shield agent now a hero full time my mum still is a sheild agent she's a gymnast"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor let out a hissed breath before smiling and getting out." I will be back out in a bit." She called as she wrapped her towel around her body and sprinted into the house.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam swam to the end of the pool and she rested her arms on the concrete. "Why is she so against it?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor's voice could be heard outside."Sir what am I to do?" She asked as she paced in front of the door on her phone. She stopped and nodded."Yes sir, tell master I said hello." She said smoothly and rebid her phone before walking back outside a huge grin splitting her face."Sorry about that."

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I didn't know you had a master." she said kicking her feet back and forth making waves in the pool.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She smiled." The master of the old karate dojo I used to go to, I called my own trainer for advice on something." She said as she smiled.

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh okay well get back in here don't leave me alone." she said

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor smiled and dropped her towel before grabbing the drain pipe and climbing to the roof quickly before running and leaping off, as she dived into the deep end of the pool.

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She smiled and 'whooped!' her "Nice dive!"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She grinned as. She shot up to the surface and gave a mock curtsy,"Thank you! Thank you!"

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam laughed and applauded "Mayeb you can teach me how to do that and i can teach you my signiture one, the bomb!" she giggled

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments She smiled."you know how to dice right, it's like that only you have to have a huge running start and you have to have strong legs to propel yourself forwards Farr enough..." She said as she bit her lip.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 105 comments Taylor shivered and got out."I'm cold I'm goin in." She called from inside.

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 142 comments "I'm going in to I need to sortout my bag" she got out put her towel round her and whent inside

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Okay." she said kicking her legs up and rolling onto the cement. "Come back if ya want ill be here for a bit more." she said lying face up and watching the clouds.

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 162 comments Mod
Jake sat in a chair holding his sister Amelia who slept calmly. He hated being here and wanted to live by himself with Amelia. I'm not like all of them I can take care of Amelia and I don't need anyone to help me He thought bitterly.