Foster Home Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 162 comments Mod
rp

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam was sitting on an old wooden crate. She didn't really want to go back upstairs. She had to bring something down and she mind as well stay here to until someone came looking for her. She turned her locket over in her hand.

Julia, dude call me JJ Parker came down the basement stairs. sitting on a wooden crate, no knowing she was there or she was next to him.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna ran down the stairs and into Kam. "I-I'm sorry" She stammered.

message 5: by Kassandra (last edited Dec 30, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam, looked at the girl "Just don't run down stairs kid." she said giving away her spot.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam got up and moved away from Hanna all she needed was someone to take her upstairs and do more chores.

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Mind if i hop bck in? lol theres no one else on.))

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Okaies))

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam peeked over a box "If you stay in the clear you'll get the dishwashing for a week." she said

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna looked down "I didn't mean to bump into you" She said quietly then moved to the other side of the basement.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam smiled faintly at Hanna, she didn't want to scare the poor kid.

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna looked up to see Kam smile at her. She hurried over and hugged Kam as she felt tears fill her eyes.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What's with the waterworks kid? I didn't say anything mean." she said puzzled

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna stepped back "I-I'm sor-sorry" She stuttered "A bi-big kid scared m-me" She added.

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Which kid?" she asked reluctantly she couldn't just leave her crying there.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

"I don't 'member his name" Hanna sniffled.

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Well he's gone so how about you just stay here? Hide out for about ten minutes then you run for your life to the living room or something." she said

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna nodded "Can i stay with you?" She asked while looking at Kam with her puppy dog eyes.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Welll wit a face like that how can i say no?" she said in a motherly voice. She stroked Hanna's hair.

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna smiled and sat down at Kam's feet. She slowly fell asleep still smiling.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam coun't resist she picked Hanna up and cradelled her.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna smiled slightly in her sleep.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam soothed back Hanna's hair

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna began to suck her thumb in her sleep.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam looked around the basement there wasnt much to do know but hold Hanna and wait, she didn't mind at all though for the waiting part now she had a good reason to not do chores.

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna opened her eyes and smiled at Kam then hugged her. "I love you" She said tiredly