Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2013! Yay! > Ginger's books ( Going for 75!) for 2013

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (new)

Ginger | 115 comments Getting ready for a new year of reading. Can't wait. Happy New Year!!

message 2: by Ginger (last edited May 16, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments JAN 2013

1. PUSH - Sapphire
2. Quiet: The Power of Introverts - Susan Cain
3. Covet - JR Ward
4. I am number four - Pittacus Lore
5. Iced - Karen Marie Moning
6. The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore
7. The Moviegoer - Walker Percy
8. Backstage Pass - Olivia Cunning
9. The Hobbit - JRR Tolkein
Push by Sapphire Quiet The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain Covet (The Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore Iced (Dani O'Malley #1) (Fever #6) by Karen Marie Moning The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore The Moviegoer by Walker Percy Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia Cunning The Hobbit (Middle-earth Universe) by J.R.R. Tolkien

message 3: by Ginger (last edited May 16, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments FEB 2013

10. Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour bookstore - Robin Sloan
11. Gone Girl - Gillian Flinn
12. Tell the Wolves I'm Home
13. Beautiful Creatures
Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia

message 4: by Ginger (last edited May 16, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments MAR 2013

14. Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning
15. The Submissive - Tara Sue Me
16. On Dublin Street - Samantha Young
17. Into the Dreaming - Karen Marie Moning
Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) by Olivia Cunning The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1) by Tara Sue Me On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young Into the Dreaming (Highlander, #8) by Karen Marie Moning

message 5: by Ginger (last edited Apr 26, 2013 01:41PM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments APRIL 2013

18. The End of Your Life Book Club - Will Schwalbe
19. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake - Aimee Bender
20. The Dog Stars - Peter Heller
21. The Time Keeper - Mitch Albom
22. Good in Bed - Jennifer Weiner

The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender The Dog Stars by Peter Heller The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom Good in Bed (Cannie Shapiro, #1) by Jennifer Weiner

message 6: by Helena (new)

Helena (helenakyriakou) Wow, good for you! Some of those look interesting! I'll have to check a few of them out! :)

message 7: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

Carol (kawie1) | 449 comments Mod
Hi Ginger, just been having a look through your list and some of them look interesting. How was Iced?
Thanks,
Carol.

message 8: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

Oh fantastic, thanks! I just saw that Iced was set in Dublin and being Irish thought I should give it a read. I'll try Fever first so.

message 9: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

Ginger wrote: "Those books are set in Dublin as well so if you like paranormal stuff you'll enjoy it. Please let me know what you think of you get to read them. I'd love to hear your opinion. It's one of my favo..." I will and thanks for the suggestion! :)

message 10: by Ginger (last edited Aug 24, 2013 09:59PM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments JULY

33. Twice Tempted- Jeaniene Frost
34. Bite me if you can - Lynsay Sands
35. Beg- C.D. Reiss
36. Tease - C.D. Reiss
37. Feed - Mira Grant
38. Submit - C.D. Reiss
39. Control - C.D. Reiss
40. Burn - C.D. Reiss
41. A confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole

Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2) by Jeaniene Frost Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau, #6) by Lynsay Sands Beg (Songs of Submission, #1) by C.D. Reiss Apocalypse Scenario #683 The Box by Mira Grant Tease (Songs of Submission, #2) by C.D. Reiss Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1) by Mira Grant Submit (Songs of Submission, #3) by C.D. Reiss Control (Songs of Submission #4) by C.D. Reiss Burn (Songs of Submission #5) by C.D. Reiss A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole

message 11: by Ginger (last edited Aug 29, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments AUGUST

42. The Accidental Vampire - Lynsay Sands
43. Rachel - Sonng of submission - C.D. Reiss
44. Vampires are forever - Lynsay Sands
45. Resist - C.D. Reiss
46. Fling: A BDSM Erotica Anthology - Sara Fawkes
47. Claimed - Stacey Kennedy
48. Born to Bite - Lynsay Sands
49. The Rogue Hunter - Lynsay Sands
50. The Renegade Hunter -Lynsay Sands
51. Hungry for you - Lynsay Sands
52. If I were you - Lisa Renee Jones
53. The reluctant vampire - Lynsay Sands
The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau, #7) by Lynsay Sands Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau, #8) by Lynsay Sands Resist (Songs of Submission #6) by C.D. Reiss FLING A BDSM EROTICA ANTHOLOGY by Sara Fawkes Born to Bite (Argeneau, #13) by Lynsay Sands Rachel (Songs of Submission, #5.5) by C.D. Reiss Hungry for You (Argeneau, #14) by Lynsay Sands If I Were You (Inside Out, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones The Reluctant Vampire (Argeneau, #15) by Lynsay Sands

message 12: by Ginger (last edited Sep 29, 2013 12:12PM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments SEPTEMBER

54. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
55. Being Me - Lisa Renee Jones
56. Under a Vampire moon - Lynsay Sands
57. Deadline - Mira Grant
58. Rebecca's Lost Journals 1-4 - Lisa Renee Jones
59. The Lady is a Vamp - Lynsay Sands
60. Revealing Us - Lisa Renee Jones
61. Cherished - Maya Banks
62. Storm Front - Jim Butcher
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald Being Me (Inside Out, #2) by Lisa Renee Jones Under a Vampire Moon (Argeneau, #16) by Lynsay Sands Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2) by Mira Grant Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 1 The Seduction (Inside Out, #1.1) by Lisa Renee Jones Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 2 The Contract (Inside Out, #1.2) by Lisa Renee Jones Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 3 His Submissive (Inside Out, #1.3) by Lisa Renee Jones Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 4 My Master (Inside Out, #1.4) by Lisa Renee Jones The Lady is a Vamp (Argeneau, #17) by Lynsay Sands Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3) by Lisa Renee Jones Cherished (Includes Delicious, #1) by Maya Banks Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher

message 13: by Ginger (last edited Oct 29, 2013 07:38PM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments OCTOBER

63. Fool Moon - Jim Butcher
64. The art of racing in the rain - Garth Stein
65. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
66. The Halloween Tree - Ray Bradbury
67. Blackout - Mira Grant
Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) by Jim Butcher The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Blackout (Newsflesh Trilogy, #3) by Mira Grant

message 14: by Ginger (last edited Nov 29, 2013 10:10PM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments NOVEMBER

68. Sing - CD Reiss
69. Pleasures of the night - Sylvia Day
70. Heat of the night - Sylvia Day
71. Whistling past the Graveyard - Susan Crandall
72. His Rules Bundle - Lyla Sinclair
Sing (Songs of Submission, #7) by C.D. Reiss Pleasures of the Night (Dream Guardians, #1) by Sylvia Day Heat of the Night (Dream Guardians, #2) by Sylvia Day Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall His Rules Bundle (BDSM Erotica) by Lyla Sinclair

message 15: by Ginger (last edited Dec 30, 2013 04:24PM) (new)

Ginger | 115 comments DECEMBER -

73. The fault in our stars - John Green
74. The Silver Linings Playbook - Matthew Quick
75. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater