Into The Woods discussion

The Woods > Beasts Cave

Comments Showing 1-50 of 392 (392 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ----------------------------------------------------------
Tara Wolfprism looked at the arrow in her side. She laughed despite it as she snapped it out. She was off her game today. Usually she never got injured for weeks. Now it was twice in one day. She threw the arrow into the corner, covering it up with ash. Pulling her shirt down she was glad it was dark. Bruno and Val won't have to freak out about it.

message 3: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((i have to go:( wont be back on in a while...sorry))

message 4: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jan 01, 2013 12:47PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno sauntered into the cave and given it was so dark, he transformed into his homo sapien bodice, naked and all. Though given the circumstances, only his head and collarbone, could really be seen if one looked hard enough. "why are we here?" Nyx had changed her position to sitting on his shoulder, and her talons drew blood.

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((I thought I was talking to Bruno????))

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((I thought I was talking to Bruno????))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((I know. I got mixed up with one of my characters. Already changed it though.))

message 8: by Meenu (last edited Jan 01, 2013 12:57PM) (new)

Meenu Valentine saw him. 'Well arent you hot' Shewas still a wolf. Slowly, she changed back."Tara?"

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Sorry was setting up something, I'm back now))

Tara spun around, backing up. Her lies prepared. Smoothly, she said, "I heard Hunters. They were watching us. I had to get us out of there."
She backed up far enough. The smell of her blood wouldn't reach them unless it began to hum. Why wasn't i healing though?

message 10: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Oh." Val looked at her throgh the dark. "Are we safe yet?"She was standing in the dark naked."And can I burrow something to wear?"

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's eyes flickered gold and nodded. She had experience throwing Hunters off. She smiled, "I'll have to forge a ring for both of you, one that's enchanted to not destroy your clothes but store them."
She reached into her pack, saying a Latin spell and pulled out a soft pair of brown trousers and a white loose shirt for Bruno, throwing them to him. Then she summoned a sleek long, but able to run in, red dress, with black legging to Val.

message 12: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val took the clothes gratefully."You wouldnt have a bra in tht bag of yours would you?" She was grinning but they couldnt see.

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara choked on a laugh and tossed her that and a pair of underwear. "Better?" She was laughing now, hard.

message 14: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Much." She laughed. Her laugh was beautiful. It echoed in the cave. Quickly she pulled on the undergarments and slipped on the dress."What? No shoes?" She winked at Tara, wishing she could see it.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno caught the clothes in one graceful move and first slipped on his trousers. With the eagle on his shoulders he could not very well put his shirt on so he just threw it over his shoulder for the time being. "There were no hunters as far as I was concerned; so I will ask again. Why are we here?" He found no amusement in the mentioning of intimate clothes. He cared not for jokes and only cared that his time was being wasted.

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara could see well in the dark. Her wolf/vampire traits were to be thanked for that. She only could see their torsos thank goodness. She threw a pair of flats at Val's head with perfect aim and laughed harder.

message 17: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "There was," she snapped at Bruno. She came closer angrily and eyes widened when she saw her blood on the arrow hum, making her wound do as well. "Shit," she muttered.

message 18: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Ouch." She slipped them on and bonked Bruno on the head."You shouldnt be so rude, runt." She used his word back at him.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I'm sorry, I'm just not too proud of wasting my time," He growled, slapping Valentine's hand away with a blunt resentment.

message 20: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val took her hand back."Hurtful." Instead, she kicked him.

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara stumbled to the arrow, trying to shove it into her pocket.

message 22: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "You're hurt." She moved towards Tara. Her dress swishing behind her."Do your magic thing and heal yourself."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Stop. Touching me," he grumbled, his piercing blue eyes sharply staring into Val's eyes before redirecting his gaze elsewhere, crossing his arms over his chest; he disliked being touched, for he had Haphephobia- the fear of being touched or touching someone. Specifically during moments where there was less conflict.

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Well," she snapped, "guess my powers are on and off today."

message 25: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Sorry.I didnt mean to sound rude." She stepped closer to Tara, ignoring Bruno.

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara Wolfprism backed up, not wanting her to see the awful wound.

message 27: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Tara? We can help." Val's voice was tinged with concern. She moved closer to her.

message 28: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara wanted to run, take out her knife. Do her usual defenses. But Val was her ally, her possible friend. Her back was to the wall now. Her runes started to glow in the dark cave, illuminating the cave.

message 29: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Shit..."Val saw the wound. Sge reached out to touch it but withdrew her habd."Do you have tht healing potion?"

message 30: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara slid away from her hand. "No. Finished the rest with you." There was no regret in her voice at all.

message 31: by Meenu (new)

Meenu 'Val would have cried but she couldnt."I feel hirrible. There has to be something we can do." She gently smoothed Taras hair back from her firehead.

message 32: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Wolfprism was taken aback from Val's face of sadness. No one had ever cared for like this in a long time. She was used to getting shot. She said reassuringly, "I'm going to have a fever from the poison but I'll be fine, I promise." She knew she couldn't hold Bruno here. She didn't care anymore if he was to be her guide. She looked at him, "You can go if you want. You aren't obliged to stay here." Well complete lie for him but oh well. "You too," she looked calmly at Val.

message 33: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val looked at her abd then at Bruno."You wanted to leave right? So go." Her voice was hard and disgusted. Turning back to Tara," I'm not leaving you." Her eyes were hard.

message 34: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara was about to argue, but found she didn't have the strength. Her runes glowed a sickly yellow, showing the fever started and then faded back into her skin.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Bruno gave a tentative glance toward the two, the slightest amount of guilt flooding him before drying up and leaving only selfish relief. He took the clothes from off of his body and left them as they were, transforming into a wolf once more, the eagle lifting off of his shoulders to give him room before landing softly back on his back. Like a fading vector, he disappeared.

message 36: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val's eyes widened." Tara?!"

message 37: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's eyes closed, her body going limp but breathing. Her forehead was slick with sweat and she forced her eyes open. "Wait," she breath. Using her last amount of strength she sniffed the arrow. "No," she whispered. "This hunter knew me." She groaned. "Wolfsbane." She passed out.

message 38: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Any ideas on what to do now? I think we should bother Paro again XD))

message 39: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val stood befor Tara's limp form. Uneasily, she walked to caces mouth and stood there, standing guard.

message 40: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((excellent idea!))

message 42: by tara (last edited Jan 01, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) The Runes on Tara's body flared white, showing they were fighting the poison roughly but winning.

(XD Sorry Paro, you're stuck with us Mwahaha XD)

message 43: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val looked back and saw the runes glowing."Why does that not look good..."

message 44: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Doing enough work the runes faded again. Only five minutes later they flared. It seemed like they were resting and working, over and over. Inside her mind Tara wasn't just in a black space. She worried that Val was freaking out. She hoped you would live. Most of all were the memories. Simple memories of random things. They flew back so quick she couldn't take it in.

message 45: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((gots to go!! dont firget bout me guys!!!:( ))

message 46: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((We'll pause :D))

message 47: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val stepped slowly towards Tara."Hey,are you okay?"Val was starting to freak out. She didnt know what was happening.

message 48: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's eyes snapped open, her Runes blinding the cave with light then suddenly gone when Tara shifted into a wolf. Eyes were gold.

message 49: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Suddenly, her mind wasn't her own and sprinted out of cave, heading toward the mountains that were at the edge of the forest. She didn't want to leave though! Val! she cried in her mind. She couldn't control her own body. It was her but it wasn't. Her instincts were taking her to a cure for wolfsbane. Her body couldn't heal it own it's own. She would have to go to were a cure was. And she had no clue where that was going.
-Going to Bruno's house-

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 27 comments Sierra walked into the cave and saw it empty. She was in her troll form, her horns showing only for a brief moment beforethey were swallowed up into darkness, and only her pure white eyes were slightly visible. The dark didn't bother her, she could see well enough, and the spirir's warned her ofany danger or rocks that she might have run into. Some of the voices were telling her that something was going to happen and she wondered if villagers would try to kill her again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8