Into The Woods discussion

The Village > Bakery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 219 (219 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Willow was sitting by the stove, reading a book.He had two loaves of bread cooking, and he wasn't going to let them burn this time.They were going to turn out good.He had counted the time in his head.The bread was very close to being done...

message 3: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell was disheveled from running away. She entered the bakery and sighed contently."Peace and bliss at last."

message 4: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Willow jumped a little in his chair when he heard someone enter.He set the book on the table next to him and looked over at Bell."E-Excuse me Miss?"he said in a timid voice.

message 5: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell almost died of a heart attack. "H-hi..." She looked at him and quickly looked away. He was cute.Maybe running hadnt been such a good udea afterall.

message 6: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He looked down at his hands nervously, then looked up at her."Is there...something I can do for you?"His voice was quiet when he spoke.He hardly ever talked to people, let alone girls.

message 7: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell stayed where she was. The door seemed the best place to be.Looking everywhere but at him, she said,"Ummm...you wouldnt mind if I sat here, would you?" She was twisting the book in her hands.It wasnt until the words were out if her mouth, that she realized the bakery wasn't a place to sit.

message 8: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He shook his head a little."I-I wouldn't mind..."His eyes widened when he remembered the bread and he quickly got up.He turned the oven off and pulled out the bread.He sighed with relief as he looked down at the two loaves.They were actually okay for once.

message 9: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell blushed furiously. The smell from the loaves was delightful. She took a hesitant step forward."They smell very good." She didnt look at him, instead she looked at her hands and the crumpled book between them.

message 10: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He set the loaves on the table and smiled slightly."I'm surprised I was able to get it right..."He took off the apron and hung it on its hook.He looked at her.He hesitated before asking,"Are...you hungry?"

message 11: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell vehemently shook her head."No." She finally looked at him, her grip tightening in her book. Pretty soon, that book was goning to tear and she was going to cry when it did."I'm sorry if I bothered you."She was mumbling but still looking at him.

message 12: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He shook his head,looking down at the ground shyly."No...You didn't bother me..."He could tell she was uncomfortable.

message 13: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell stepped closer until she was up against the counter."Bell." She managed a smile and held out a shakng hand.

message 14: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He bit his lip a little,not knowing exactly if shaking her hand would make her more uncomfortable or not.Hesitantly, he lifted up his hand and took hers.They shook hands."I'm Willow,"he said almost in a whisper.

message 15: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell blushed. Dang!He looked cute when he dud that. Pushing the thought from her mind, she smiled bigger. Hoping that she didnt look like a disfigured clown."Nice to meet you."

message 16: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Her smile brought comfort to him.This caused him to smile warmly."It's nice to meet you too."He finally let go of her hand.

message 17: by Meenu (new)

Meenu When he let go, she felt the warmth his hand had left behind."Where should I sit?" She was begnning to like him. Bell tended to stay away fom people but she was gravitating towards him.

message 18: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

"You may sit wherever you like."He was beginning to warm up to this girl.Something about her was different.She was very nice too.

message 19: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She looked around."You mean the ground?" She didnt see any chairs. Nodding, she chose a spot in a far corner and walked to it. She sat down and instantly felt the cold of the floor.Biting down on her lip, she didnt say a word.

message 20: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He frowned a little.He forgot that his parents never bothered with chair.They only had that one stool and the table.He pulled out the stool."You can sit here if you want.The floor is a bit chilly."

message 21: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She was such an idiot! Getting up from the floor, she dusted herself off. Blushing harder with each step she took."That was....dumb of me." She couldnt look him in the eyes after that type if stupidity.

message 22: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He shook his head."No,it's okay."He leaned against the wall next to her after she sat down.

message 23: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She dropped her bag on the ground. Looking up at him, she asked,"What about you Willow? Where will you sit?" She had an idea then and moved over, making space for him.

message 24: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He hesitated before sitting down next to her.This was a little awkward since they were sitting so close together.

message 25: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell was suddenly hyper aware of his closeness. Trying to ignore it, she opened her book and almost cried. In her idiocy, she had tore a page.

message 26: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He looked down at his hands,feeling nervous.He never sat close to a girl before.

message 27: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She slowly got up and dropped to her knees. Searching throgh her bag, she found her scissors and tape. A tear slid down her cheek and she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from crying.

message 28: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

He looked down at her with worry on his face."A-Are you okay Bell?"

message 29: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell nodded absently."Just n-need to f-fix this." She trued to tape the rip in her book but her hands were shaking too much and her tears had started to flow.Bell had to fix the book. It was the only thing she had left if her parents.

message 30: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments Hawk walked in, setting a coin on the counter.

message 31: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell looked and quickly wiped her tears away.

message 32: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "ya need help with that?" Hawk said adjusting her bow on her shoulder.

message 33: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "No." Bell looked down at book. She wasnt good with people.

message 34: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments Hawk walked over anyway and took the book gently.

message 35: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell stared at the girl with her mouth hanging open."Thats not very nice!" Her voice was quivering.

message 36: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments the corner of Hawk's lip quirked up. "could ya hand me the tape, or will i have to go to my horse to get some?" she said kindly.

message 37: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Bell crossed her arms over her chest."Give the book back please." She didnt meet the eyes of the girl.

message 38: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments Hawk took the tape and fixed the book. before she handed it back she reached under her cape and pulled out a book. she stacked them and handed them to the girl. "your welcome."

message 39: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments she took her coin off the counter. "do you know were i can get some bread and flower?"

message 40: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "It smells so good!" Val grinned and closed her eyes. Taking in the wondrous scents that wafted from the bakery.

message 41: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments "oh, yah!" she grinned.

message 42: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Emmalyn skipped in, basket resting on her arm.

message 43: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments "hey." she leaned on the counter.

message 44: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Enmalyn smiled. "Hello!'

message 45: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments "im waitin for some service." she chuckled

message 46: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Emmalyn giggled. "Do you have a loaf of bread with raisins?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) Bracken came in with Val, loving the smell of freshly baked bread.

message 48: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Claire sulked inside. Emmalyn looked over and frowned. That chick was unhappy....

message 49: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 94 comments Hawk shuffled uncomfortably with all the people around.

message 50: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Val was slightly surprised as to hiw many people were there. "Bracken..." She had an odd feeling that not all of them were creatures frim the woids.

« previous 1 3 4 5