Darynda Jones Fans discussion

4thGBMF Book Discussion > First Date!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) OK my dearlings! Reyes and Charley are on the same page and in the same building. Time to let your imaginations soar. Describe the first, perfect date between our Love birds! Have fun!

glitter-graphics.com

message 2: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Oh, love this!!!! Ok, the first date would be on a blanket in the desert, under the stars with a nice bottle of wine. :-)

message 3: by Jacki (new)

Jacki C. | 8 comments They should do something "normal" for their first date - they need to go bowling.

Jacki

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Davis | 3 comments An actual date.... A nice dinner out where Charlie should be wearing a dress (heels might be pushing it).

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Jacki wrote: "They should do something "normal" for their first date - they need to go bowling..."

I see Reyes wanting to head out to the desert so he can have Charley all alone, but Charley insisting they go for pizza and bowling (or mini golf). Much to Charley's surprise, Reyes has amazing bowling skills and is a bit smug when he wins (and claims many kisses as a prize).

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) I kinda see them both as a moonlight picnik pair. Candle light, finger foods, chocolate cake...and a bass, pulse pounding music in the background. Something you can let seep into your soul...maybe on top of a bar! LOL...With Artemis keeping EVERYONE away from her girl! (Except Reyes)

message 7: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pizanias | 2 comments I can't even picture them in a regular date setting. I think they would have to do something super adventurous like skydiving or rock climbing.

message 8: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I'm with Jessie, I can't see them on a "normal" date. Probably their idea of a date is being both trapped somewhere like an abandoned house while trying to solve one of Charley's cases. With a bit of luck, it may be snowing so much they decided to spend the night hehe

message 9: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Ha, ha those two can be anywhere and be happy. Jessie and Ines have the right of it. :-)

message 10: by Kyra (new)

Kyra | 78 comments Jessie wrote: "I can't even picture them in a regular date setting. I think they would have to do something super adventurous like skydiving or rock climbing."

I agree with them not having a normal date.