Into The Woods discussion

The Village > The Market

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara had the deer skin over her shoulder, seeing who would take it.

message 3: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) After finding a good price she went back to the Lake, she needed to see if that water spirit would explain why she had pointed Tara to Bruno.

message 4: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments Spade was walking along, hoping that she would find more arrows, She had a squirrel and two rabbit for game, and she was hoping that she could trade those for some supplies.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fire sighed and started walking through the market. her stomach growled. 'boy, i wish i find some good meat around here.' she thought.

message 6: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments Rashelle tied Jara the black mare to a hitching post, and turned arround to see Spade walking.

message 7: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments Spade quickly made eye contact with Rashelle, and smiled.

message 8: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "Howdy, ya lookin' for somethin' to trade?" Rashelle took off her gloves and put them in her pockets.

message 9: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments "Sure." She smiled. "I got a few squirrels, rabbits, and a buck." She displayed her game. "Take your pick, but I only like a fair trade."

message 10: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "that's a motto, you should keep it." my name is Rashelle but you can call me Hawk.

message 11: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments She shook her hand. "Pleased to meet you, Hawk. You new here?"

message 12: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "same to you, and yes i am new." Hawk lowered her hand.

message 13: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments She smiled."Where did you roll in from?"

message 14: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "round about Kansas. You?"

message 15: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments "Nah" She smiled. "I've been here forever."

message 16: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments Hawk smiled crookedly. "nothin' wrong with that, seems like a nice little village here." she adjusted her quiver on her back.

message 17: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments She looked at her game. "I am kinda low on arrows, so hunting hasn't been so good lately."

message 18: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "i'll tell you what, i'll give you a few arrows and teach you how to make some if you help me find a place to stay that isn't too crowded."

message 19: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments She thought for a moment, then smiled. "You got yourself a deal."

message 20: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "great, so where to?"

message 21: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments "Well, I Have a place at the edge of the wood, and there is some great hunting there."

message 22: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "sounds good." Hawk unhitched her horse and walked back over. "ready when you are, i'll help you carry your game if you like."

message 23: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 95 comments "Sure, let's go." She loaded up and joined Her.

((Spades house))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "But mate, Ive got 3 squirells!" He aruged. "Thats easily worth a few arrows!" He sighed, looking at the guy behind the stand who wanted 4.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane sighed as she walked around, her axe in her hand and her face covered except for her green eyes that stood out

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "There, look boy! Four! Now do you want the arrows or not?" The man asked. Josh looked in his hand, raised an eyebrow. "What the hell?" He said to himself, then haded them over. "Yes, I want the arrows!" He said, taking the 20 arrows wich then put in his arrow holder? (( I dont know what they're called xD ))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments He turned around, and started walking away. As he was walking, he bumped into Raven

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "No, its my fault". He said, being a lower class than her. "Im very sorry".

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Oh, im not". He said, "Im not upperclass". He said, "Quite the contrary".

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "No". He said, looking at her, "Im sorry". He said, being one of the lower class, he didnt want to upset her.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments He laughed, looking at her. "Whats your name"? He asked politely.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "You too". He said, looking at his arrows. "Have you heard of the woods?"

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "And you dont see any of the beasts?" He asked. "I havent been since I was younger".

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments ((He hates going into the forest, but ok then ))

"Why?" He asks.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments He stepped back slightly. "Your a beast?" He said quietly.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Are you gonna kill me or anything"? He asked.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Thank god". He said, "Why are you here?"

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Oh". He said, "You should have asked for one of the squirrels". He said.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Oh good". He said, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out some cherries and an apple. "Take it". He said.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Yeah, of course". He said, "you dont seem to bad".

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Oh, good". He said, looking at her. He looked towards the forest. "You live in there?"

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "I do jobs for the innkeeper sometimes". He said. "I bet I could get the price down a little bit if you'd do something for me?"

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Are they're Vampires in the woods?" He saud,

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "What about one with Long, brown hair and green eyes?" He asked, trying to remember.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 54 comments "Well I just wanted to know, sorry". He says. "Because when I was little she told me to go back to her when i grew up. I was wondering if she was still alive".

« previous 1 3