Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Clockwork Angel question

Herondales and Love
Josiane Claremont Josiane Dec 29, 2012 12:49PM
Is it me, or do all Herondales have a HORRIBLE love life?

I mean, Jace is in love with Clary, but he finds out that he is her brother, and then finds out that he really isn't her brother, but her adopted brother and stuff...

and Will is in love with Tessa, but refuses to admit it because he believes that he is cursed, and when he finally finds out that he isn't, Tessa is going to be married to someone else...

Josiane wrote: "Cassie wrote: "Well the few we know about do."
But don't Jace and Will have it WORSE than the others?!
I mean, even Stephen didn't have THAT many issues!!!"

Yes, Jace and Will have it dreadful. I felt my heart being near ripped out of my chest as I read both ID and TMI.

i knew if something happen to will im gonna cry or die

i think cassie is a great writer you will never knew what she is going to do next

which comes first i dont knew

Josiane (last edited Dec 29, 2012 01:55PM ) Dec 29, 2012 01:55PM   0 votes
Cassie wrote: "Well the few we know about do."
But don't Jace and Will have it WORSE than the others?!
I mean, even Stephen didn't have THAT many issues!!!

Well the few we know about do.

It's so true I mean first Will, then there was the thing with Jace's dad (I van't remember his name right now) and Luke's sister and then Celine and then there was Jace and Clary.

After reading all the snippets I... I can't wait 79 days anymore for Clockwork Princess; I know for sure I'll be daydreaming about what will happen every single day!

Back on topic, I know the demon curse thing on Will was false, but it doesn't seem like it was, right?

i cant wait for clockwork princess i want to knew what will happen to well and tessa i knew she will do something well get us all out of our mind

~Cassie~ (last edited Dec 29, 2012 02:30PM ) Dec 29, 2012 02:30PM   0 votes
F1111 wrote: "i cant wait for clockwork princess i want to knew what will happen to well and tessa i knew she will do something well get us all out of our mind"

I can't wait for clockwork princess either, but as the release date draws ever nearer, I can't help but be filled with apprehension. I know something bad is going to happen to the main characters that I have grown to love over the past two books. Ah well, such is the life of an avid reader :P

Yeah, must be genetic!

Max wrote: "Ok-random but, isn't Eddie Redmayne the PERFECT person to portray Will Herondale? That is if they make a movie of TID as well.

And I agree, ALL of these Herondales have bad lives(esp. Stephen) :("

Maybe not the perfect person for Will, but I have to say I loved him in a starring role in Les Miserables! :)

Yes, it does seem Herondales have bad luck when it comes to love, let's see if Miss Clare changes that.